Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man (107717 Views)

Two Suspected One-Chance Robbers Escape As Mob Tries To Set Them Ablaze / Corper Odume Princess Paschaline Arrested For Killing Man In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / I Caught Pastor On Top Of My Girlfriend & I Set Them On Fire - Man In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by siegfried99(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
HazzanTazzan:

Lies lies lies... person him kitchen dey steal meat from pot dey talk say e dey bridge dey wait for soldier...

Post a pic or video to prove this

Kwakwakwa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by FamTomx2(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Modified Update

The soldier was eventually killed. I won't pity this people at all if the situation gets messier.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-ejef7AshL/?igshid=1liz2ea84okik
Why would a soldier that suppose secure live
Being forming commando untop civilians head

Serve him right

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by IYANGBALI: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Na wa o. Na wetin dey happen now?

Somebody think sey him don ban me, na yourself you ban no be me tongue tongue
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Mcslize: 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
jeph19:

Abeg nah where e happen coz I dey enerhen

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by udemzyudex(m): 4:33pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.

Hopefully but a soldier was killed believe me it won't end well whether there are big men or not,it's either they provide the killers or face the music.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by correctguy2010: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
WHAT SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW IS THAT CIVILIANS ARE MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN SOLDIERS. THE POWER SOLDIERS HAVE WAS HANDED OVER TO THEM BY CIVILIANS. IF WAR BROKE OUT BETWEEN SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS, ONLY THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT SOLDIERS ARE NO MATCH FOR CIVILIANS. SOLDIERS SHOULD RESPECT THEMSELVES AND STOP VENTING THEIR STUPIDY ON INNOCENT CIVILIANS. WE GAVE THEM A TASK TO HELP US KILL BOKO HARAM BUT TILL DATE THEY ARE YET TO DEFEAT BOKO HARAM AND DON'T FORGET BOKO HARAM ARE CIVILIANS OOOO.... LOL

12 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by nairaman66(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

I know, but this case will not be like that, I know that area in warri, big men full they area, it's not even a ghetto. Even the former warri local govt chairman stays there. Soldiers will not go that there for now.

Don’t mind them, they think it is ajegunle that the military will just ransack at will. Lots of stvpid people on nairaland. Soldier killed an armless civilian and reprisal is all they can think with their fowl Brains

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by pricklewane: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
Very nice.

Like I told the idiot that was arguing with me over the civilian that was killed earlier today make dem beat the soldiers well well.

By tomorrow if deam no carry more dead body make anybody for NL come tear me slap.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by ivolt: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
nineone:
nothing happens because y'all are lilly livered without any iota of courage. Even blaming those that showed some courage in their own little way.
Savagery is not courage.
The same foolish mob will run if herdsmen showed up in their street.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by DavidEsq(m): 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2020
frankson1:
[/b]

It’s a pity because their so called "big boys" will be made to swim in muddy water.

To be Milltary no be for mouth.
For Creek boys abi? Have u ever seen a creek boy being made to swim in muddy waters by soldiers?

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by foleskay(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
That officer don die ooooo. No sleep in warri this comin days. Damnnn
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by nairaman66(m): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
pricklewane:
Very nice.

Like I told the idiot that was arguing with me over the civilian that was killed earlier today make dem beat the soldiers well well.

By tomorrow if deam no carry more dead body make anybody for NL come tear me slap.

You will be among the dead bodies
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by correctguy2010: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:

There is nothing special about Warri.
If Tompolo could run away and herdsmen could be operating freely, who are this mob to stand?

Run from that area if you live there.

More soldiers will go down and nothing will happen. Stupid soldiers that can't defeat ordinary Boko haram. Always showing venting their anger on innocent civilians.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by malele(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Same idiots that beat up taskforce officials yesterday must have felt they could take their game to a whole new level by confronting and challenging a soldier. Well ,you can kill him but just know that when you're back to your senses, it's an action you'll regret forever.

You kill one, they come back with a thousands and everything in that community will pay for it. Not even the houseflies will be spared.

By the way something about these warri people is that the slogan "warri no dey carry last" has gotten into their heads for so many years. Reason why they always try to form baddoo /gangster in anything. They never jam yet.

Modified Update

The soldier was eventually killed. I won't pity this people at all if the situation gets messier.

Oga stop writing trash , the person the soldier kill no be human being ? The courage he had in shooting the armless man will he have same courage on boko haram ? Oga go sit down

6 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by hammer0: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
TO BE YOUNG MAN FOR NIGERIA NA CRIME

IF U SURVIVE CULTIST, POLICE AND ARMY GO SHOOT U LIKE SAY NA YOUR DESTINY.

IS NIGERIA ONLY FOR OLD MEN?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Modified Update

so na the Slogan/badoo/gangster dey pain you so oo

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
ivolt:

Savagery is not courage.
The same foolish mob will run if herdsmen showed up in their street.
same army are the herdsmen. Fighting back is courage. Especially after the perpetrators are notorious like the Nigerian Army
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by itu404(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is on social media the feeble suddenly becomes mighty, the cowards becomes brave. When the soldiers will carry out reprisals to save face you will start another cry. why not report the case to the relevant authority for investigation, killing a soldier on duty is not the way forward in any sane country, besides if the civilian had obeyed stay at home order he will still be alive today; many of us are just defiance and it shows in every areas of our lives. There are lockdown orders in Spain, Italy and a partial one in Germany and the Netherlands. what is your problem?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Modified Update

And you have nothing to say about the innocent young man's life these cowardly and useless soldiers wasted?

7 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by frankson1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
DavidEsq:

For Creek boys abi? Have u ever seen a creek boy being made to swim in muddy waters by soldiers?

:oCreek.. Hope it won't be another set of Amnesty. But then again, they are not stronger or more powerful than the government.
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Frankeners10: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is what you get when you have illiterates as soldiers. Why do you have to kill because you are trying to make people sit at home.

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Osek(m): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pls oo where in warri is dis happening exactly?? And is it true that the Army has retaliated embarassed embarassed
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Powersurge: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

if you look through your own post you would understand no civilized person calls people expressing their opinion savage and cavemen.. rudeness depict immaturity

Keep quiet. Stonehead! It unfortunately that the so called literate people could support barbarism. You want soldier to wipe out people for what? Have they wiped out communities that shield Bokoharam members that killed hundreds of soldiers?

It is the same idi*t like you that will find himself in govt tomorrow and make barbaric policies. Mofo!

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

to make matters worst , they disarmed and seized his riffle and perhaps it is now stolen... Army would never ever tolerate that and they would definitely come back for a full scale raid, and unlike riot police men that use tear gas and smokes.. Nigerian Army use live bullets

And yet they have not successfully conducted a "full scale raid" with "live bullets" in Shekau's neighbourhood somewhere in Sambisa Forest? They are only brave and motivated when dealing with unarmed communities?

Some of you are borderline retarrrded with the way you ascribe nonsense to these useless cowards called Nigerian soldiers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by hammer0: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
TIMES HAVE CHANGE AND NIGERIA ARMY AND POLICE MUST CHANGE.

IF DEY CARRY ON WITH HEARTLESSNESS, WE SHOW DEM SAVAGERY.

E JUST DEY START.

WHERE BOKO HARAM STOP, WE GO FINISH DEM.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
udemzyudex:

Hopefully but a soldier was killed believe me it won't end well whether there are big men or not,it's either they provide the killers or face the music.
The soldier wasn't killed, he's still alive

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by opedaydydx9(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

haa, are you serious.. this might escalate.. and am sure the government wont let it make news
the news is fake and on twitter as well
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

to make matters worst , they disarmed and seized his riffle and perhaps it is now stolen... Army would never ever tolerate that and they would definitely come back for a full scale raid, and unlike riot police men that use tear gas and smokes.. Nigerian Army use live bullets

Lol na today Abi u think say those boys no get gun too Na only women and children i dey pity. Make dem travel from that place. U go know why warri no dey carry last grin

5 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Stop yarnning dust guy, Military is different from police. Wetin you no know big pass you!
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by Nairalandmonika: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
jeph19:

Abeg nah where e happen coz I dey enerhen
For ugbuagwue along npa Express road
Re: Lockdown: Warri Protesters Mob Soldiers, Try To Set Them Ablaze For Killing Man by fr3do(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
iammo:

it is vermin like you that allow soldiers think they are gods
you seem to be praising their barbaric methods.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men / Forgive Me - Akwa Ibom State University Student In Viral Sex Tape Apologizes / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.