Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown (3263 Views)

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Video Of Soldier, Amos Adorable Sobosu Royal Motivating Pupils Before Death / Army Investigates Video Of Soldier Assaulting Lagos Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
an update to this post https://www.nairaland.com/5769540/delta-lockdown-soldier-shoots-man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwwIaITGAo

i got this video from a friend about the incident

see how they are harrassing the army man. they took his gun and gave him some beaten.

Let The Government of delta state go and settle this issue..

As shared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Garrieveryday: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I don't know why our own thing dey always dey lefty lefty. This lockdown may probably cause more deaths than the Corona itself. May God help us in this country.
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by GraGra247(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some Nigerian soldiers are the most brutal and wicked set of human beings existing on this planet.
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Sirnose(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
All these Warri people sef!..very soon, a truck load of soldiers will be deployed to that place...

Some people just like being treated violence before they listen
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by kiddkash(m): 12:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
hunter is now bush meat

Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Garrieveryday:
I don't know why our own thing dey always dey lefty lefty. This lockdown may probably cause more deaths than the Corona itself. May God help us in this country.

Amen o
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Hoodbilonia: 1:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
War
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
Thought Nigerian soldiers were supermen? So they only have power when they are in multitudes and armed, facing few unarmed civilians. Bunch of spineless diots. He should have used his so-called 'military training' to beat those unarmed bloody civilians that attacked him. Bastard.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by THUNDER4real(m): 6:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some one said yesterday that Nigerians don't have liver to beat their army.....Seeing this video gives me joy...Fvkin Nigerian soldiers .
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Mechanism500(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=chuksbaby post=88020144]an update to this post https://www.nairaland.com/5769540/delta-lockdown-soldier-shoots-man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwwIaITGAo

i got this video from a friend about the incident

see how they are harrassing the army man. they took his gun and gave him some beaten.

Let The Government of delta state go and settle this issue..
The return of army in Warri will be terrible

As shared [/quote
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by GoldenJAT(m): 8:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mmmmm
Re: Video Of Soldier In Warri Been Beaten For Killing Boy On Lockdown by Danelo(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmmm...I smell trouble

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED!!!UWAILA VERA OMOZUWA: The Wicked Person Behind Her Death / Three Brothers Sleeping With Their House Help. When Their Mum Isn't Around. / Man Shot His 15-year-old Son After The Boy Admitted Raping A Three-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.