Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Essay Contest: Past Experience With Landlord/agent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Essay Contest: Past Experience With Landlord/agent (179 Views)

My Little Bro Signed Out In Style With His Landlord And Landlady / 85 Students To Partake In Wole Soyinka National Essay Contest / Entry Opens For 2019 Nigerian Film Corporation Yearly Film Essay Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essay Contest: Past Experience With Landlord/agent by BCASH(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
Are you good in writing essay ?, if yes

Write an essay on your "PAST EXPERIENCE WITH LANDLORD/AGENT" and cash #5,000

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Submit your essay to shaqurh@gmail.com (March 27th- April 15th, 2020) and Like our Facebook Page Nigeria Realtor.

The best ten (10) essay will be selected and announced on infonet.com.ng and Nigeria Realtor Facebook Page.

Contestant with highest vote will be awarded (April 16th - May 1st 2020).