Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Legit Is This? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Legit Is This? (864 Views)

Please How Legit Is Quidax In Bitcoin Biz? / Please How Legit Is SA-FX Global. / Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Legit Is This? by Yorkedwight: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2020
I saw a localbitcoin investment here on nairaland. It's stated you are to mail the customer support of localbitcoin in request for a professional trader you could trade with. I received two different emails. The first mail stated they don't have any trader at the moment. The second mail that entered into my spam box stated the name of the professional trader account details and it's escrow release time. I was asked to credit the trader a sum of 9500 after then I should mail the evidence of payment back to them. I just want to know how real it is before doing it.
Re: How Legit Is This? by Phejacs: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
Be careful, they are scammers.
Re: How Legit Is This? by Ganiyu2021: 1:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Yorkedwight:
I saw a localbitcoin investment here on nairaland. It's stated you are to mail the customer support of localbitcoin in request for a professional trader you could trade with. I received two different emails. The first mail stated they don't have any trader at the moment. The second mail that entered into my spam box stated the name of the professional trader account details and it's escrow release time. I was asked to credit the trader a sum of 9500 after then I should mail the evidence of payment back to them. I just want to know how real it is before doing it.

Hello good day,
That was the same message I got,
But did you have any investment with them and get a response from them .....
Because I just want to know if they are scammers or not
Re: How Legit Is This? by Yorkedwight: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ganiyu2021:

Hello good day,
That was the same message I got,
But did you have any investment with them and get a response from them .....
Because I just want to know if they are scammers or not

Just getting your message bro. cos I just logged on. This is my alternate account.
They re scammers

(1) (Reply)

You Can Start Earning Money Weekly, Check These Site Out / FREE ! Poultry Farm Practical Training Info And Adequate Technical Knowledge / How To Work From By Investing In Trading By Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.