Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,600 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (120400 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tintinnoty:
Same way you said Buhari test positive to COVID19 only for baba to show up on national TV with first class swag.
which Buhari? was it the one that watched his own live broadcast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by suremanpatriot: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
this virus is here to wipe away every pharos who are cornering our national resources to themselves and siphonin abroad fr our naija and other opppressed african nations...If they lik let them start restitution now or chose to be demised and abandon their loots for the masses to enjoy.God is Alive and Working

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
Let's keep praying for this deadly virus not to be rampant in our own country like its in Italy or Spain.. And no matter how bad it's, it will never come our way of life or ever know it direction to our lifetime amen.. And May Almighty God continue to be protecting and securing us and our entire household from it amen

Let's also vote for leaders who would actually develop our country properly too....
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Odemakindemoses(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
hmmmmmmm. its well
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by gambia(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Anybody that want to die should die abeg, just yesterday a truck killed 6 people in epe axis. So whats the big deal about death
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nigeriapen(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
homm
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by bellotaofeek: 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
U meant KeMi OlunloYo ABi OLunLaBa ?
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by stieyven(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:
Let me take one bottle of Hero beer first before I read the News
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by osuofia2(m): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
michoim:
If anyone dies, it cannot be hid...it will be announced sooner or later. It is madness that make someone thinks that a person is dead and government is hiding it.
When Yaradua died were you born then?

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Adaogwashi1(f): 1:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
idonhammer:
Ada nwanne what do you think?

Am speechless shocked

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
My eyes are glued to this thread like "glucose" shocked
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Unrated900(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:
Let me take one bottle of Hero beer first before I read the News

You must be in Anambra cos men there likes hero

My last outing in otolo Nnewi, I drank LIFE life water

Eastern people una well done
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by omosafry: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
abeg who b d person o
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Franking: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
High time it hit home.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
I will not shed any tears for this woman when the DSS arrest her on their usual trumped up charges
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by ismoney: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
God will have mercy on the world. Why do people rejoice in the downfall or ill of another. We are talking of human life here. Love rejoices not in evil.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by OdefaGirl(f): 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
idonhammer:
Odefa,how can a gun be infected of coronavirus.AK47? Please call the person name joor

Do you know anyone with that acronym living in Aso Rock? shocked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by ugobestMusic: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
mu2sa2:
So what! As if anyone is above death. As you're gleefully posting about somebody's alleged death, that's how one day they'll yours.

dont worry una go hear word by force....zoo must fall...
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by marshmonii: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1000:
Let's keep praying for this deadly virus not to be rampant in our own country like its in Italy or Spain.. And no matter how bad it's, it will never come our way of life or ever know it direction to our lifetime amen.. And May Almighty God continue to be protecting and securing us and our entire household from it amen
Amen
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Egoveen: 1:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Glink2018:

You are not normal. How old are you! Probably in your late 20s
YES SIR I NO NORMAL...AS FOR THE AGE THING I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER MY AGE BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN IMPREGNATE KEMI WHEN GIVEN THE CHANCE wink

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

I love Boko Haram,
I love ISWAP,
I love Fulani jihadist herdsmen etc
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Unrated900(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:

I'm not even in Nigeria but lived in Anambra

You see the spirit works small

Even before lock down

I Dey osumehin South

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Talknochip(m): 1:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmm. This woman has been acurate of recent with her news. Make we wait for FBI Sowore. Lord have mercy on us ALL
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
tprecious2:
could it be who am thinking, cos am dancing skelewu

evil person, dancing on someone's death. What a waste of life this one
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by deji68: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Well her Father said so.... u cant know her better than her Father cool
Auto200:
You no well! Someone who is a certified investigative journalist.

Wake up
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Lawdis(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
Praiiiiiissssseeee master Jesus

....wetin konsan me cef

the master on his way....grin grin

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Khan2013(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Didn't she said buhari is sick?
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by papagiddy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
marshmonii:
Amen
its well in Jesus name amen
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nmezor(f): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmmm , only time will tell if shez right this time
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Hoodbilonia: 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Us it abby
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
But Abba Kyari is not a cabinet member

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.