Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (120438 Views)

Three Governors, Ministers In Race For Buhari’s Cabinet / Aisha Jummai Alhassan Resigns From Buhari Cabinet To Vie For Taraba Governorship / The Moment Fayemi Bowed Out Of Buhari's Cabinet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Grace001: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
As long it’s one of the enemy of this country. I can’t waste my rip self if them later make it public
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ewedegubbler: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abba Kyari anaaaa... when you went to borrow 23b without factoring the SE into it you no sabi say baba God dey alive.. abeg make una announce am jare
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by rexwalters: 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Might as well grab some popcorn cheesy The shiit has finally the fan. Waiting to see how events unfold...

Who else thinks this virus in Nigeria should be renamed to coV.I.P 19? grin It apparently doesn't respect status or societal rank
The scripture says a Fool when silent is thought to be clever, please shut up.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by slimbeatz(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=shortgun post=88021383]Nonsense... people have been dieing of the virus.
Nothing is special about anyone in Aso Rock including Buhari dieing

Dying*
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by TechCapon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Seun:
Highly unfortunate, if true. I hope it's not true but I also hope Aunty Kemi doesn't get into trouble for this tweet.
it's good to have you commenting on nairaland again. This forum has saved my life but you won't know it. cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Auto200: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Like I said, wake up !
deji68:
Well her Father said so.... u cant know her better than Father cool
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by rexwalters: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ewedegubbler:
Abba Kyari anaaaa... when you went to borrow 23b without factoring the SE into it you no sabi say baba God dey alive.. abeg make una announce am jare
I am sorry for you, others will be celebrating your parents, go ask Nnamdi Kanu, if his parents have spoken to him in his dream, and they saw Buhari, Sorry Jubril in heaven, or is it hell, be careful for what you wish.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucklove(m): 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
RIP to the cabal. More to follow. May allah be praised cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
@ please don't die now oooo, we must enjoy the dividend of Buhari "your god father" till the end oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by sammy99(m): 2:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hmmm......

u dey come out for any position for NL dis one wey u jst dey type i still remain............for all u comment.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucklove(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
We bless Allah for the glorious home call of a member of the cabal. May allah grant him eternal rest and preserve his loot for the masses cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by EzzyCarter: 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
rexwalters:
The scripture says a Fool when silent is thought to be clever, please shut up.

The same scriptures says "Wisdom is the principal thing"
Unfortunately, you lack it. (I'm guessing it's genetic).
You should have silently read my comment and moved on. But then, even if you were mute, ur folly would still manifest grin. Unbranded dumbo

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Farki: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Who cares, you will die one day too. Only the foolish Igbos will rejoice over ones death.

Madam you are very stupid, useless frustrated like the Igbos pigs and idiots.

Useless shameless dirty broke frustrated ipob olosho
Idiot

So someone named Kemi Olunloyo is an IPOB?

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by degamemaster(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Could it be whom I'm thinking ? ���
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by rexwalters: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fucklove:
RIP to the cabal. More to follow. May allah be praised cool
Same thing your Family people is wishing on your father, Go read from the books of Micah 7., don’t condemn your pops to any early grave.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucklove(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
May allah be praised cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by michaelwilli(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tobimillar1:
This woman is hardly ever wrong ... Next few days will be interesting
Like when she said buhari is positive shey?
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Tumbulum: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Who cares, you will die one day too. Only the foolish Igbos will rejoice over ones death.

Madam you are very stupid, useless frustrated like the Igbos pigs and idiots.

Useless shameless dirty broke frustrated ipob olosho
Idiot
yes ipob will be very happy because those fools sent the military to kill them.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by rexwalters: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
EzzyCarter:

The same scriptures says "Wisdom is the principal thing"
Unfortunately, you lack it. (I'm guessing it's genetic).
You should have silently read my comment and moved on. But then, even if you were mute, ur folly would still manifest grin. Unbranded dumbo
You have been warned, good, least you got the message.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucklove(m): 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
rexwalters:
Same thing your Family people is wishing on your father, Go read from the books of Micah 7., don’t condemn your pops to any early grave.
Your pops is already condemned to early grave. Foolish pig
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by XYZ123: 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
This woman again
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by EzzyCarter: 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
rexwalters:
You have been warned, good, least you got the message.
Wrap ur message in foil paper and shove it up ur ass cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by tareigns(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
Auto200:
You no well! Someone who is a certified investigative journalist.

Wake up

You de mind am. Mentally ill kor, mentally woke ni
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
If this is true, they cannot hide it for long.
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Butoneday2(m): 2:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
shortgun:
Nonsense... people have been dieing of the virus.
Nothing is special about anyone in Aso Rock including Buhari dieing.
Confam is Confirm, your right bro, I'm with you wink
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Dreadful: 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abba Kyari is dead!
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Fucklove(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
rexwalters:
Seun please deal with this guy quoting me with a curse. Better give him a lenghty ban to help save this forum. Mynd44 please look into this case and brutally deal with this boy please
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Butoneday2(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
deji68:
The Woman is mentally ill......
You are mad? angry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by desiredhome: 2:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
stieyven:

Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
I wonder how people celebrate news as this if it's true?......and they still go to church to pray with such a evil heart....?
Does it mean if the virus is in Nigeria and people are already dying they are save? How stupid can some people be..

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by bounju(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
deji68:
The Woman is mentally ill......

That was what we said until she revealed Abba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by Butoneday2(m): 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Isinweke:
Problem
What problem if i may ask?
Re: Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo by OfoIgbo: 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
tprecious2:
could it be who am thinking, cos am dancing skelewu

No, it's not Buhari grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ihedioha Inspects Imo Government House After Okorocha Left (Photos) / Adenike Khadijat Oluboyo Found Dead In Boyfriend, Adeyemi Alao's House / Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.