Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Raising A Male Child As A Single Mom Or Dad Isn't An Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Raising A Male Child As A Single Mom Or Dad Isn't An Option (246 Views)

If You Find Out Your Dad Isn't Your Real Dad, What Will You Do? / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Raising A Male Child As A Single Mom Or Dad Isn't An Option by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
Based on my observations and the concerns of parents I’ve spoken to. Boys’ difficulties tend to peak earlier than girls’. Basically, boys tend to have aggression issues early on and gradually lose control. Girls’ difficulties tend to come more from social issues and come later on. Overall, boys tend to be harder until the teen years.
I think the single parent aspect of it enters into the equation much. I guess it is harder for a single mom with boys or a single dad. Take Nigeria or nairaland as a case study, a lot of social misfits, Alphamale wannabe, Redpill wannabe are product of broken home, single parent setup.
Re: Why Raising A Male Child As A Single Mom Or Dad Isn't An Option by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Jaubdu:
Based on my observations and the concerns of parents I’ve spoken to. Boys’ difficulties tend to peak earlier than girls’. Basically, boys tend to have aggression issues early on and gradually lose control. Girls’ difficulties tend to come more from social issues and come later on. Overall, boys tend to be harder until the teen years.
I think the single parent aspect of it enters into the equation much. I guess it is harder for a single mom with boys or a single dad. Take Nigeria or nairaland as a case study, a lot of social misfits, Alphamale wannabe, Redpill wannabe are product of broken home, single parent setup.
. Please note,I don't consider deadbeat man or sperm donor as a father.
Re: Why Raising A Male Child As A Single Mom Or Dad Isn't An Option by ImaIma1(f): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
Chai! NL alpha males and redpillers have suffered.
Re: Why Raising A Male Child As A Single Mom Or Dad Isn't An Option by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
ImaIma1:
Chai! NL alpha males and redpillers have suffered.
. Not the real Alphamale and redpiller the wannabe, . Study a guy that bodyshame woman in public, one thing is common, family background then peers pressure

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Top 14 Best Lessons You've Learned From Marriage? / My Soulmate / Corona Virus Saved Her Friend From Marrying A Secretly Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.