Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (82559 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / LP: We Regret Making Peter Obi Our Presidential Candidate – Apapa-faction / Coronavirus: Ministry Of Finance Begs For Ventilators On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Ladycewhy(f): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
WildChild00:

I hear also say they need at least 88 billion naira to go round everybody, maybe na turn by turn grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Omo see looting spree
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
sapientia:
Some Zombies have already said its the best thing to happen to Nigeria.

These guys can defend anything.

No mind the spirited party faithfuls....
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
All African government (president governors and local personal or chairman are fools, always depending on the Westernworld to make things happen while we have all the money to get it.... Still your gurl play4fun please watch and share thanks guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZ8tuYzyvgA
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Gandollaar:
Why? We do not have these things in required quantities. Some countries have converted certain spaces to set up ventilator manufacturing plants meaning buying already made ones may not be very possible in the long run.
Didn't we accept gifts from the Chinese?

Your stupid government begged an individual for alms on twitter and this is all you can say ..
A government that recently acquired more than 300 units of modern Toyota Camry for her legislators at 25,000 dollars per car...
You fall my hand
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by ivolt: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
It is quite a shame.
Even if Nigeria needs to beg(not right), it shouldn't be to the arrogant Musk.

The US has a shortage of equipment and could use more but Musk is chasing
clout by promising a worldwide delivery. Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
those accounts are personal accounts.
Das Idiots.
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Kayharry(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2020
Really

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Righteousness89(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
tareigns:

[b][/b]No more " The world is coming to an end " from you?? First time you are making a reasonable post.

I have Added you to the list! Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST Must get to you by any Means..
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by APCNig: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Racoon:
cheesy An unauthorized post on the official handle of a govt agency? Lying liars always telling true lies.Shameless people that dont know how to lies

Thought the govt once said "nobody made US the world police" and that US should not interfere in Nigeria's domestic matters.Now you shamelessly went begging a US mugu for ventilator only to later regret what?

Thought you were well prepared for Coronavirus before but now start begging for ventilators.This is what you get when you live on lies & propaganda.Anyway,APC government disgracing Nigeria didnt start today.

Italian Prime Minister wept on international television begging for help. You are here spewing nonsense. There is nothing wrong in Nigeri's Ministry of Health or Finance soliciting Ventilators from a company that is willing to give after all we have been begging Bill Gates and his wife and several other billionaires for support, why is this different?

Do not be arrogant like Donald Trump who has continued his boasting, chest beating and spewing trash while Americans have continued to die in thousands. We have recorded TWO DEATHS so far, that means whatever we are doing about the COVID-19, we are doing it well. So, USA, Italy, Spain, France and others should get book and biro, get table and chairs and sit down in a class while Major General Muhammadu Buhari and our Starboy Babajide Sanwo-Olu teach them CRS 101: Introduction to Crisis Management.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by mideope: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lazy naija leaders

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by WildChild00(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ladycewhy:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Omo see looting spree

I dey tell you grin grin
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by wavylevel: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
Almajiri Government.

Country of prayer and begging God.

With all your religiosity you can't produce ventilators.

Heck, I thought Nigeria would be a safe haven due to the number of big men of God who have access to heaven's hotline.

Una go smell nwhen!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
This action is even more stupid as no one will come to your aid should you need it...
Some things can't be undone !!! undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by kizyalex10(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ebullience:

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-we-regret-begging-us-billionaire-for-ventilators-fg/

u shamelessly approved multimillion cars for legislators nd den go to beg for ventilators. Cant u see our govt is cursed
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
Their Twitter account was hacked, end of story. Trust Naija. if those ventilators were delivered, men would have diverted them and remove enough cash from the several donations claiming they were bought. Job just bursted.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by steve6: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mtcheeeew!
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by umbroxxx(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Professional liars

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by iammo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Powersurge:

Why have you decided to be stupid for goodness sake? Person wey hear your analogy now go think say you get something serious for brain.

I think the stupid one is the person who out of pride rejects ventilator valued at $50,000 a piece and takes months to develop... should any death arise from lack of ventilator both FG and such a fool are responsible
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by snowball11(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
This is the embarrassment you get when Almajiris are in charge of a government! undecided
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
What's there to be regrettable about asking for help in this trying times? Bunch of idiots
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by AirstarKane(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
LabDNA:

Lol..you dey mind them?

Like I said earlier, let them connect the exhaust pipes of their SUVs and Camrys to their nostrils, that's the only ventilator they'll get.

Let the virus clear all of them.
You're not nice aswear, you made me laugh so hard!
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by 0taPiaPia(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Their Twitter account was hacked, end of story. Trust Naija. if those ventilators were delivered, men would have diverted them and remove enough cash from the several donations claiming they were bought. Job just bursted.

I tell you.. Hand of God grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by tareigns(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

I have Added you to the list! Salvation Through JESUS CHRIST Must get to you by any Means..

Hahahahahahaha....add me to the list?
Better run your race boy.
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Righteousness89(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2020
weiwei:

That's because ventilator is in short supply even if you have your money and it is also very expensive

It's a Mockery of Our Country!

The Nations who are requesting are Nations who do not do things the way our leaders do!

Even The Maker of Toyota Camary will be disappointed!

Ventilators are in the range of $15000-17000 USD!

Then your Lawmakers just took delivery of Toyota Camry worth $25000 USD...

I Remember how Nigerians Screamed against it when the Moved that Motion. They still went about it!

It should show you what's their Priority!

It's totally Ungodly!!
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
grandstar:
I very much doubt a federal government would appeal officially for aid through Twitter. I'm sure the government is saying the truth. Due process wasn't followed. One should, therefore, disregard the request as coming from the government

But it's an official govt account or was it hacked. You can see the govt apologising already and saying it wasn't authorised. It's called damage control. The person behind the handle is prolly an aboki. They're used to begging.
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by stevnwigw1: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2020
The minister should resign with immediate effect.
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by abeggnow: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Its not Only Regrettable! Its Ridiculous! It's Heavy Mockery!

How does a Government whose lawmakers just acquired the Lastet Toyota Camry at a cost of about $25,000(USD) each be begging?
GUESS WHAT NOBODY WILL GET FIRED FOR THIS.ITS FUNNY WHEN A COUNTRY START TO BEG AN INDIVIDUAL FOR ARMS.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Righteousness89(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
tareigns:

Hahahahahahaha....add me to the list?
Better run your race boy.

Of Course I am! I have also made a list of people who must be Saved. I am telling JESUS to Dave those of you he will by any means.

You better be Prepared for it!

I Trust My JESUS CHRIST!
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by chaloskyx: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
lol but you Nigerian leaders are shameless now no electricity, no good road, all your manufacturing industries dead no innovation, dead military. as a matter of fact you begging for ventilators is the only good thing i have seen so far in Nigerian governance whats wrong about telling the whole world you are incompetent and they should save you, there is no shame in that ot shows that you still value your lives even if you dont value development at least......hahahaha bunch of fools
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Bobbyfreshhh: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
APCNig:

Italian Prime Minister wept on international television begging for help. You are here spewing nonsense. There is nothing wrong in Nigeri's Ministry of Health or Finance soliciting Ventilators from a company that is willing to give after all we have been begging Bill Gates and his wife and several other billionaires for support, why is this different?

Do not be arrogant like Donald Trump who has continued his boasting, chest beating and spewing trash while Americans have continued to die in thousands. We have recorded TWO DEATHS so far, that means whatever we are doing about the COVID-19, we are doing it well. So, USA, Italy, Spain, France and others should get book and biro, get table and chairs and sit down in a class while Major General Muhammadu Buhari and our Starboy Babajide Sanwo-Olu teach them CRS 101: Introduction to Crisis Management.

So why did the government retract the statement then zombified buharideen
Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
xcelentattitude:
The only truth here is their lies grin

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
It seems shoemakers have pledged their support to FG in order to enforce this lockdown (I mean, how do you go out when your shoe or slippers is bad You certainly won't go around borrowing people's footwear during this corona period na grin).

My slippers don cut for like 3days now and as of this minute, one single shoemaker never pass in front of my house (and they normally pass in droves before o) .
Abeg, if you see them, please do tell them that they are one of the essential services FG mentioned grin

All aboki don port back to the north. You'll see them in trailers along Ilorin-Jebba road.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG by Righteousness89(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
abeggnow:
GUESS WHAT NOBODY WILL GET FIRED FOR THIS.ITS FUNNY WHEN A COUNTRY START TO BEG AN INDIVIDUAL FOR ARMS.
it's Paniful! It's Sheer Wickedness! Dead Conscience humans! These guys need to be dealt with !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Mamman Daura Behind President Buhari's Many Decisions / Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.