Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Become A Certified Freelance Writer And Content Creator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Certified Freelance Writer And Content Creator (188 Views)

How Much Is A Certified Data Analyst Salary In Nigeria / [HIRE ME] eBook Writer And Content Writer for blog posts, articles, and reviews / Badass Content Creator, Writer And Editor Wanted - Location Independent Good Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Freelance Writer And Content Creator by jaysworld(f): 2:58pm On Apr 02, 2020
Acquire content creating skills in just 3 days online
Course outline
1. Understanding the Freelance writing industry

2. Creating Value For Bloggers and Website Owners With Your Content

3. How To Get Started

4. Charge/ rates and negotiation with your clients

5. Where to find clients and How to Attract them

*Day 2*
1. How to create quality articles for your portfolio

2. How to create a sample pitch you would send to bloggers so that they will hire you.
3. Branding yourself online to position for bloggers

4. How to set up your own content mill

5. One week mentoring as you launch deep into the content creation niche.

6. I will also teach you the style of writing that appeals to bloggers .

7. There would be assignments to track your progress and level of comprehension and adaptation of all that I have taught.
Price is N7, 000
Hurry shoot me a message on whatsapp 08035385228

(1) (Reply)

Farm Account Officer At Swift Consulting / Vacant: Beker / Home Service Babar Oluyole Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.