Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus (1174 Views)

South Africa Grants Landing Permit To Airline Evacuating Nigerians / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
I know my question sounds crazy...

But I for one believes that whenever a door closes, another opens.

I believe those countries that are deeply affected with this virus are loosing manpower I.e Pharmacist, nurse, caregivers and etc.

I will very much love to go to a country like China, Italy, UK and the likes of it to act as a caregiver for those affected with this virus

Or still to get a position at the hospital, it could be cleaning or etc

I seriously would love to help those in need even if it's work without pay

For those wondering if I am either stupid or I have a death wish?

Nothing is wrong with me.

I just feel like helping out...

Cc lalalistica

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by SavageMaster: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Are you a health care professional? If Yes, you may have a chance. If No, I'm not sure

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2020
How can I unread this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2020
Are you a healthcare professional? Nurses are already in high demand in many countries. You can also get a morgue related job easily.
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
Kelvhaywhy:

I believe those countries that are deeply affected with this virus are loosing manpower I.e Pharmacist, nurse, caregivers and etc.

I will very much love to go to a country like China, Italy, UK and the likes of it to act as a caregiver for those affected with this virus

Cc lalalistica
u need a job offer to het work permits. Apply online

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by AfroBeatDiary: 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
You don't have to travel out before you can help, get your ass to Lagos isolation centre!

6 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by gloriaunobi(f): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
I won't comment until I'm done listening to "area" by Johnny Drille ft Sound Sultan.

Are you done helping those in need in Nigeria? countless of motherless home scattered across Nigeria and all you're thinking is to run, na only you get sense? We die here together. mpi

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:
You don't have to travel out before you can help, get your ass to Lagos isolation centre!
Lagos has not been deeply affected

As a matter of fact my spirit does not choose Lagos Nigeria
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2020
gloriaunobi:
I won't comment until I'm done listening to "area" by Johnny Drille ft Sound Sultan.

Are you done helping those in need in Nigeria? countless of motherless home scattered across Nigeria and all you're thinking is to run, na only you get sense? We die here together. mpi

You may prefer to die here where we had no electricity to listen to the president live broadcast

As for me I'll rather die overseas

In other words, this country is not worth dieing for

Shikena

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
You can also get a morgue related job easily.

Sounds perfect!

Do you know how I can apply
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 10:57am On Apr 03, 2020
AfroBeatDiary:

grin
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Mizwisdom(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2020
Kelvhaywhy:

You may prefer to die here where we had no electricity to listen to the president live broadcast

As for me I'll rather die overseas

In other words, this country is not worth dieing for

Shikena

Eya there's no difference grin once you're dead, you're gone, so what will you use light for? grin
Another issue is your travel fees and relocation can be about N2 million to N3 m, that should be able to get a good Tiger Gen and fuel for a year or two, if not moregrin
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by justwise(m): 11:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Kelvhaywhy:

Cc lalalistica

Start from any state in Nigeria. Health workers are dying here.
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 04, 2020
justwise:

Start from any state in Nigeria. Health workers are dying here.

How does their Death concerns me

The people that are covering everything

They are not letting us those affected and not sharing accurate results of the people dying
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Eya there's no difference grin once you're dead, you're gone, so what will you use light for? grin
Another issue is your travel fees and relocation can be about N2 million to N3 m, that should be able to get a good Tiger Gen and fuel for a year or two, if not moregrin

I am looking for a country offering work permit, I believe they'll take care of the visa and relocation issues �

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by justwise(m): 6:22am On Apr 04, 2020
Kelvhaywhy:

How does their Death concerns me

The people that are covering everything

They are not letting us those affected and not sharing accurate results of the people dying

You don't need those information to help your fellow Nigerian, all they need is your care and support, so start from home since you have the love to care for the sick free of charge

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by cyril83(m): 9:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Lmao!.. @OP i understand you perfectly, pls run if you have your way.
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
cyril83:
Lmao!.. @OP i understand you perfectly, pls run if you have your way.

Finally someone that understands me

Who the kountry epp
Re: Can I Get A Work Permit To Any International Country During This Coronavirus by Ashirioluwa: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kelvhaywhy:

Finally someone that understands me

Who the kountry epp
It will be easy if you are a doctor or a nurse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Travel Diary Of A Nigerian-American Nurse / How Do I,process Lithuania Student Visa. / Nigeria To Become Ineligible To Register Visa Lottery By 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.