Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Why Do Men Ignore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Ignore (715 Views)

Why Do Men Ignore Girls / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? / Why Do Men Give Women Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Ignore by happylady: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2010
ok i have someone i was in a relattionship for a year

he called my phone many times when i was not into him and for him to not be embarased i would always answer
even when i did not want to sometimes

suddenly from the blue he has stopped and now i find myself calling him
when we do finaly talk i realise i dont love him
but than he doesnt pick up again
and i fink myself calling again

what is this vivcious cycle?
is this my ego. and isit too much too ask for a explaination because i always pick up so he should too?
Re: Why Do Men Ignore by livedit(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
undecided If he's your "ex" WHY is he still calling you? What do you two possibly have anything to talk about? Sounds like the "cat" and "mouse" game. You "claim" that you no longer love him or even want to talk to him for that matter. But just to "save face" you keep answering the phone when calls so you won't hurt his feelings. Who cares if his feelings is hurt? Why wouldn't you tell him that you wish to have no longer contact with him and then if he continues to call after that, then you take the appropriate measures. It sounds like to me that neither one of you wants to "truly" let go of this relationship. Because if you did, you wouldn't have this problem. Since you stated he has stop calling, just try and find the courage and the strength not to call him and move on with your life. Let it go! That is IF you TRULY want him out of your life. Be truthful with yourself. Pride will get you no where. You can be using that time to be doing something productive or going out and dating other guys. Occupy your time with friends, family, work, school etc. Sooner or later you'll realize you no longer thinking or dwelling about him and that he is indeed now a part of the past. For your own good, leave him there and he should do the same.
Re: Why Do Men Ignore by Omolola1(f): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2010
he is not ignoring u, probably he az dscovrd u re not dat in2 him
Re: Why Do Men Ignore by 190: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
Happylady im so happy for you

@last you have finally been able 2 add

2+2 together and make a good post

welcome 2 nairaland

Na now i see you!!

(1) (Reply)

What Can He Do To Stroke Your Ego? / Appreciating Nairaland. / Re: Is A 22yr Old Girl Ready For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.