Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE (1962 Views)

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) / Kidnappers Release Oyintare Ajanami, Abduct His Wife And Father-In-Law / Women backing babies save drowning child while the grown up man around them vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2020

COVID19: "Eat Your Mama And Papa" Soldier Says

The particular place where this happened cannot be specified but from the Hausa intonation and from the Igbo man scream "Ewo, ewo" you can clearly understand it happened in Nigeria.

Watch video on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzFoKdCpYH8

See screenshots from the YouTube video.

I've seen this video on people WhatsApp status and now I saw it on a popular Nigerian blog. While I took time to watch this video I observed their intonation they sound like Hausa, and Hausa soldiers are in Nigeria.

We must have have seen a video yesterday about a guy who was spotted recording the sit at home as the Nigerian soldiers got it wrong and brutalized him. In short today Lagosians took the street to complain of hunger. Nobody is against the sit at home but if the Nigerian government is copying other countries they should do it well, because other countries do provide food knowing a man who is stopped from going out to work will have nothing to eat. What about people who dont even have a home and sleep under the bridge will they be flogged also for not sitting at home.

Many videos has been posted just yesterday of civil disobedience between citizens and the soldiers all the complaints boils down to food. Some people are wheelbarrow pushers without that 200 naira income they cant feed, some are hawkers without that gala and coke they cant feed, some are market women and pure water sellers. This sect of people without that little 500 naira income for the day there is no hope for food. And this are the sect of people the task force and police will throw their goods and force to stay indoors.

In the video below which the intonation sounds like hausa from the soldier recording he said

"You go chop your mother and father give am"

This came as a results of the Nigerian youths who still go out to look for anything to eat. Because if they have what to eat they wouldn't go out. But they are been flogged and brutalized and told to eat their mother and father since government hasn't provided anything that looks like food.

From Opera News Hub
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
See screenshots from the video

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by daddytime(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
That's exactly how the ragtag Boko boys make mincemeat of the FG sponsored cowards.

Na civilians body dem dey power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by slimfit1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Hausa people coming to the South again what they would not do in the North why is he not fighting in Borno.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
More

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by lordlugards: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
I watched the video 3 times and one thing keep coming to my mind.
Why can't I kill this soldiers if I had the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
And more

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
Nigerians are wickedness to Nigerians, this soldiers didn't come from Togo or Ghana, they are Nigerians, and derive Joy in the suffering of their fellow citizens, wickedness of the highest orders in many in this country

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by madridguy(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
Abuse at highest order.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by ojun50(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
HsLBroker:
Nigerians are wickedness to Nigerians, this soldiers didn't come from Togo or Ghana, they are Nigerians, and derive Joy in the suffering of their fellow citizens, wickedness of the highest orders in many in this country
Nd the government is blame for every tin
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
ojun50:

yes, one need to blame the government because this oppressors are paid by the government

2 Likes

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by ojun50(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
HsLBroker:
yes, one need to blame the government because this oppressors are paid by the government
Ok oh continue the blame game.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by helinues: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
The way I fear koboko heh..
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
daddytime:
That's exactly how the ragtag Boko boys make mincemeat of the FG sponsored cowards.

Na civilians body dem dey power.
This happened to Igbo guys o. From intonation
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Comedian2019: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Warri boys go dey laugh now
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
slimfit1:
Hausa people coming to the South again what they would not do in the North why is he not fighting in Borno.
That is why many quest for separation these are plainly Igbo guys

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Almaiga: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
Coward Iyamuri. The guy in the video might be one of those online chest beaters on Nairaland. grin grin

See as a grown up man dey scream cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2020
lordlugards:
I watched the video 3 times and one thing keep coming to my mind.
Why can't I kill this soldiers if I had the opportunity.
That's why we dont pity them when boko haram kills them

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
HsLBroker:
Sometimes I wonder if the government is feeding them as they uppress market women selling food
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
madridguy:
Abuse at highest order.
That's why warri boys cant endure this
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2020
ojun50:

Because is their orientation that's why they call you bloody civilians. They are not trained to protect.

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
helinues:
The way I fear koboko heh..

Lol. So sit at home and eat your mother and father if there is no food _ Nigerian soldiers
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Almaiga: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
Africandope:

That's why warri boys cant endure this

The same Warri Boys are presently paying dearly for their actions.

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
Almaiga:
Coward Iyamuri. The guy in the video might be one of those online chest beaters on Nairaland. grin grin

See as a grown up man dey scream cheesy
He is an Igbo man so the action is right.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Africandope(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
Almaiga:

The same Warri Boys are presently paying dearly for their actions.
So you feel is good to treat people like animals because you have uniform. Atleast the warri boys has passed a message you cannot treat them like shiit and go free. Whether they reinforce or not a message has been passed. A man was killed in Abuja nothing happened but warri has passed a message that will not be forgotten in a hurry. Your uniform should not enter your head

2 Likes

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
angry angry angry

Boko Haram na una husband!!! Civilians na una wife.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Almaiga: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Africandope:

So you feel is good to treat people like animals because you have uniform. Atleast the warri boys has passed a message you cannot treat them like shiit and go free. Whether they reinforce or not a message has been passed. A man was killed in Abuja nothing happened but warri has passed a message that will not be forgotten in a hurry. Your uniform should not enter your head

Cry me a River.

You hide behind your phone under your mothers bed, spewing trash online. Why don't you approach any military man close to you and vent your anger?

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by GamalNasser: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
ojun50:

They should blame you instead ko?

1 Like

Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by LibertyRep: 7:24pm On Apr 02, 2020
Man's inhumanity to man.

The uniform shouldn't be a symbol for oppression.

The intention of an average Nigerian who applies for any uniform job is either to have a licence to oppress others or a means to escape oppression.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by johnmartus(m): 7:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Very good. No excuse for lazy man... some of them are thief.
Re: Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Africandope post=88032083][/quote]
2 Boko boys are enough to make those coward soldiers cry like babies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientist Invade Bat Caves To Study More About Coronavirus And / Ngcard.store Is A Scam / Nnamdi Kanu brother rapes a girl in Ubakala - Ijelespeaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.