Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (62498 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Rolls On The Floor After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by pacespot(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2020
Women and their vain way of making simple things extraordinary, someone proposed, you fainted, what is the sense?
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by SoNature(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
frankleesehi:

Nairaland mods, you guys try ooo...I posted this thread since morning, but didn't make FP. Now someone posted it Now, and its on FP. Am not surprise....To hell!!!!

So...?

Do they pay you guys for this?
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Joefat: 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
ValCon888:
He proposed to her during this "Corona" period because he knows there's no marriage till further notice.
Too much sense no go kill this guy.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Lovelyn451(f): 9:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Igbo girls will see this and still be dating them. Yoruba youths are all into yahoo looking for ladies to use as sacrifice...make Una chop sense oo/
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Zyzxx10: 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2020
Lord help us
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
beckysexy, are you the girl that fainted? grin shocked

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:
What if she wakes up and the guy shouts April Foooooool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by akennynews(m): 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2020
COVID19: Confirmed cases exceed 1 million worldwide
https://akennynews.com.ng/covid19-confirmed-cases-exceed-1-million-worldwide/
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
Skmoda360:
Lol grin
Why would I faint because a guy proposed to me?
Mumugrin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
Skmoda360:
What can make me faint is if he adds cheque to it grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

Lol grin
Why would I faint because a guy proposed to me?
Mumugrin
were, shey you know fit ni.....?wetin dey there, you own fit worst pass fainting sef...like vomiting on the guy grin grin grin

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by 8stargeneral: 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
NextD18:
What if she wakes up and the guy shouts April Foooooool
Then she will faint twice ...lol.
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

no let money kee you ooo.....na osinhmen I wan give you marry grin grin cuz your love for money is to the extreme.. shocked

Better still go for 14 days isolation fasting and prayer over Corona virus sorry leech spirit....wetin Coro hunger dey do me sef.... undecided lemme comot here tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

like 5000£ ......OLE, OLE tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
When you see marriage as your life's greatest achievement
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

like 5000£ ......OLE, OLE tongue grin grin grin
Abu grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Successkay12(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Her Spiritual Husband Knocked Her Out Like
"Bitch Not Today"
After I Spent All My Spiritual Money On You..

Smile
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 10:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Skmoda360:

no let money kee you ooo.....na osinhmen I wan give you marry grin grin cuz your love for money is to the extreme.. shocked

Better still go for 14 days isolation fasting and prayer over Corona virus sorry leech spirit....wetin Coro hunger dey do me sef.... undecided lemme comot here tongue

Hunger dey wire you?
Eeeyah
Go drink water na grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Skmoda360(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2020
Beckysexy:

Hunger dey wire you?
Eeeyah
Go drink water na grin
make I drink water?, I go vex for you oooo......why you wicked like this? It sure me die say na biscuit you chop this night... that 50naira own.... grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by mvem(m): 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
Fweshspice:
Proposal gone wrong!

But wait ooh, the world is about folding up & some pple still have the time to dey propose.. Hmmn. Don't mind me, Just thinking out loud!

Or Probably April Fool?? I'm not sure, they both look serious.. Hmmn
how is the world about folding up...
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Eminibaaleomomo: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2020
If DEM kon marry her reach house nko? Mean say she go kukuma die be that nah....

Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by igahdavid(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Locked Knees
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by mechanics(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
The fainting is not real.
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2020
Mehn i go japa oooh..faint ke
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by bitingcool: 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
ABEG OOOO NIGERIANS... WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR OOOO!!!

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus

Tell your family, hospital, friends to reject it oooo.

WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR!!

These people want the world to fall on its knees by force.
Spread this message
Google test kits and masks infected with Corona virus.

Make una hear oooooo!!!!!
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by beeniemccoy: 11:22pm On Apr 02, 2020
People still get strength to dey all romantic for this period sha. Anyways make we start to dey pair up now. Who knows if the world go end tomorrow?
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by WickedProducer(m): 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2020
saintugo01:

Nice movie collection
Can you please send me the full list so I can download and watch during this lockdown period?

Check my siggy
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by CSTR2: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Not my type.

I like ladies who are physically and mentally strong in a feminine way.

Ladies that faint anyhow are sweet, but I will pass.
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Beckysexy(f): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2020
Skmoda360:

make I drink water?, I go vex for you oooo......why you wicked like this? It sure me die say na biscuit you chop this night... that 50naira own.... grin
Idiot grin
Re: Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Bobotic(m): 12:57am On Apr 03, 2020
So this is the way, you want to pay me back?
By giving High Blood Pressure abi? Ewu cool
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Guest House In Kwara State That Got Nigerians Talking / British Lady Uses Top To Keep Girls Away From Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.