Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours (74605 Views)

Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses / Oshiomhole 2023 - Oshiomhole Dismisses Rumours Of Presidential Declaration / PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by oyoirabor: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Ordinary Algeria you can't spell? Dumb kid from sun that refuse to rise

Why is Igbo not measuring up with aforementioned places or your region is forbidden from attaining that height? I thought your kinsmen developed the world? Your kinsmen developed Asia, American. Why was ordinary kano developed than the entire states in East?

Even your kinsmen are in kano than your region, you people are known to be shameless in public so coming out to disgrace yourself is a normal thing

I'm Akwaibom indigene arguing for Igbo? You think akwaibom people lack sense to be this stupid?

Lagos is underdeveloped yet you can kill your father to do ritual, so you can afford money to relocate there lol

You shameless Igbo won't cease to amuse me. This dumbness is on the high level

See him always struggling with his emotions and bitterness to win imaginary superiority complex....Lol
Are you cursed ni.....How do you breath a fresh air with this heavy bitter hateful bile.... grin. You need to see a psychologist......cos you go soon commit murder.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
oyoirabor:

See him always struggling with his emotions and bitterness to win imaginary superiority complex....Lol
Are my family cursed ni.....How do you breath a fresh air with this heavy bitter hateful bile.... grin. You need to see a psychologist......cos you go soon commit murder.

Where is the hateful bile and why are you crying like helpless baby? I don't hate, I only caution the village ediot I quoted earlier before you jumped like a loose Aba goat with your 2kb IQ on my post

It's foolishness to be accusing someone of being hateful while your kinsmen that do it here is exonerated from that accusation

Hypocrisy in you people stinks and is really affecting you people political life Mr I'm from Akwaibom
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by oyoirabor: 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Where is the hateful bile and why are you crying like helpless baby? I don't hate, I only caution the village ediot I quoted earlier before you jumped like a loose Aba goat with your 2kb IQ on my post

It's foolishness to be accusing someone of being hateful while your kinsmen that do it here is exonerated from that accusation

Hypocrisy in you people stinks and is really affecting you people political life Mr I'm from Akwaibom

Carry your negative energy waka abeg. Always writing long epistles filled with curses and bitterness. The life of a never do well.......Always bitter.

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 5:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
oyoirabor:

Carry your negative energy waka abeg. Always writing long epistles filled with curses and bitterness. The life of a never do well.......Always bitter.

You just describe your family member in one sentence

Mr I'm from Akwaibom. Sense is not close to your achievement in life
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by OmoEpe(m): 5:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
dederocs:

You are a fool, read my comment well, i mean Fani Kayode is an hypocrite for defending Kyari, i hate people that talk from both sides of their mouth, if someone is an enemy, treat them as such. Never show thy enemies love, but like i said, this is politics he is playing... Bleep you and the politicians, bloody retard slave.

Lying that a man that is alive is dead is your definition of being principled ba?

Your Lord and supreme leader Cownu the coward has rendered your reasoning faculties useless

Spit

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by dederocs(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
OmoEpe:

Lying that a man that is alive is dead is your definition of being principled ba?

Your Lord and supreme leader Cownu the coward has rendered your reasoning faculties useless

Spit
your father and mother are cows, bastard slow slave...go Bleep your mother fool...so many animals on nairaland this days, go learn how to argue or debate with your father.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 5:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Ordinary Algeria you can't spell? Dumb kid from sun that refuse to rise

Why is Igbo not measuring up with aforementioned places or your region is forbidden from attaining that height? I thought your kinsmen developed the world? Your kinsmen developed Asia, American. Why was ordinary kano developed than the entire states in East?

Even your kinsmen are in kano than your region, you people are known to be shameless in public so coming out to disgrace yourself is a normal thing

I'm Akwaibom indigene arguing for Igbo? You think akwaibom people lack sense to be this stupid?

Lagos is underdeveloped yet you can kill your father to do ritual, so you can afford money to relocate there lol

You shameless Igbo won't cease to amuse me. This dumbness is on the high level
I won't insult you back but Educate you cause I see your Illiteracy is affecting you.
for your Information, Algiers is the capital of Algeria and I never tried spelling Algeria. all the cities I gave are mostly the capital of their respective Countries or another city inside so debate that.

Isn't Kano city and the entire West a disappointment to us all? Imagine the East went through War and their cities were distroyed but yet they Rose from the ashes of war and now they compete favourably with any state in the west even Lagos in terms of education, Commerce etc.

My decision to support the Igbos is none of your business and if you think am from the East then you are free to think whatsoever you want and yes I support them.

but the Easterners aren't only in lagos and Kano but they are also in Benue and Nasarawa state here. even Kaduna, Jos, Yobe. they are every where so if you think so highly that because Lagos is more developed than the East, Think again.
Imagine the East didn't go through War that destroyed their cities, I don't think even the Lagos you so hype will smell even Abia state back.

AND Yes am not comparing the East with those Cities like Algiers all because no part of the East was the former capital of Nigeria or the Present economic Capital of Nigeria. nor is any part of the East receiving the amount of Revenues and Grants that accrues to Lagos State.

So bro you will agree with me that Lagos is an immense failure of a city filled up with depressed individuals.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by hisexcellency34: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Seems FFK wants contract
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by lukency(m): 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
The same ffk has on several occasions wish others death.He can't wish Kyri death because they belong to the same cult.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Blessed769(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
U Have Said It All. Thank U For Defending The Igbos. U Are A True Son Of Ur Father. That Guy Is A Wailing Wailer, Haters Of The Truth..Thanks Man @Ifiok John
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by oyoirabor: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
[qunote author=MYHUBBY post=88062455]

Mr I'm from Akwaibom. Sense is not close to your achievement in life[/quote]

Same s.tupid shit. Cursing!!! Guy I keep telling you...sucess is very far from you. Mark it.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
oyoirabor:
[qunote author=MYHUBBY post=88062455]

Mr I'm from Akwaibom. Sense is not close to your achievement in life

Same s.tupid shit. Cursing!!! Guy I keep telling you...sucess is very far from you. Mark it.

@the bolded you could have been ban if I want to report you but I won't but how can someone that can't spell common Success be telling me what he doesn't know is far?

Kid, your marking is for you and your unborn kids. Your naive curse means nothing to me because is all for your family member

You better enroll yourself in a psychological class, your IQ need to be upgraded to 21century version
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
I won't insult you back but Educate you cause I see your Illiteracy is affecting you.
for your Information, Algiers is the capital of Algeria and I never tried spelling Algeria. all the cities I gave are mostly the capital of their respective Countries or another city inside so debate that.

Isn't Kano city and the entire West a disappointment to us all? Imagine the East went through War and their cities were distroyed but yet they Rose from the ashes of war and now they compete favourably with any state in the west even Lagos in terms of education, Commerce etc.

My decision to support the Igbos is none of your business and if you think am from the East then you are free to think whatsoever you want and yes I support them.

but the Easterners aren't only in lagos and Kano but they are also in Benue and Nasarawa state here. even Kaduna, Jos, Yobe. they are every where so if you think so highly that because Lagos is more developed than the East, Think again.
Imagine the East didn't go through War that destroyed their cities, I don't think even the Lagos you so hype will smell even Abia state back.

AND Yes am not comparing the East with those Cities like Algiers all because no part of the East was the former capital of Nigeria or the Present economic Capital of Nigeria. nor is any part of the East receiving the amount of Revenues and Grants that accrues to Lagos State.

So bro you will agree with me that Lagos is an immense failure of a city filled up with depressed individuals.

Lagos can't be has spoilt as your poor English. Kid you need to invest in some English, most especially your spellings. Your approach of constructing sentence is terrific

Lagos is spoilt but yet your kinsmen are littered here sleeping under bridge and shops, doing conductors at Oshodi to mile 2, Hawking gala In express, you get sense so? Why can't they stay in united state of Ihiala and idemili, orba and afikpo dummy?

Lagos is poor yet your kinsmen and your elites keep rushing in mass to build house here with the fear that erosion might swallow East in no time

See kid you need to upgrade your IQ to 21 century version before you can debate with me, I'm tired of engaging you with this your 11th century IQ
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by dotedote: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
autofreak2020:
No one is right until we hear from Ask Rock. I think Kemi Olunloyo need to caution herself on Twitter when it comes to matters like this.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.

Did she mention Abba Kyari's name ?
The answer is NO.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Lagos can't be has spoilt as your poor English. Kid you need to invest in some English, most especially your spellings. Your approach of constructing sentence is terrific

Lagos is spoilt but yet your kinsmen are littered here sleeping under bridge and shops, doing conductors at Oshodi to mile 2, Hawking gala In express, you get sense so? Why can't they stay in united state of Ihiala and idemili, orba and afikpo dummy?

Lagos is poor yet your kinsmen and your elites keep rushing in mass to build house here with the fear that erosion might swallow East in no time

See kid you need to upgrade your IQ to 21 century version before you can debate with me, I'm tired of engaging you with this your 11th century IQ
Wow! so Yorubas are not also conductors and all those you mentioned above?
Yes, my kinsmen also own houses in Lafia and others northern cities that can't hold a candle to the East so your theory is flaw.
besides Lagos i see no city in the west that is better than the East. I can beat my chest and say it anywhere.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by limeta(f): 8:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
corona virus no send anybody
The man na 60+ and evil so anything.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Wow! so Yorubas are not also conductors and all those you mentioned above?
Yes, my kinsmen also own houses in Lafia and others northern cities that can't hold a candle to the East so your theory is flaw.
besides Lagos i see no city in the west that is better than the East. I can beat my chest and say it anywhere.

You're tired of claiming akwaibom? Oniyeye

Which lafia? Una chest beating had no bound. If east is developed, why is your kinsmen lamenting on Facebook about slow development in East and leaving the region in Mass? Why

I spent two yrs in your region and it speak they need help there that's why you people cry marginalisation because your nonchalant leaders there are just media leaders who give no damn about you? They even sold you out to federal govt in the last ipob recourse
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by OmoEpe(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
dederocs:

your father and mother are cows, bastard slow slave...go Bleep your mother fool...so many animals on nairaland this days, go learn how to argue or debate with your father.

Talking to some people is just a waste of time especially when their thinking faculty has being outsourced to a crook like the hunch backed nonentity from Abia state who was born without a brain

Oga sorry o you go dey ok last last

oponu eleribu somebody
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by zoedew: 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
gawu1:

You can Say haters and perpetual wailers wished, but certainly not Nigerians.
Ok. I probably misjudged things. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 12:21am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

You're tired of claiming akwaibom? Oniyeye

Which lafia? Una chest beating had no bound. If east is developed, why is your kinsmen lamenting on Facebook about slow development in East and leaving the region in Mass? Why

I spent two yrs in your region and it speak they need help there that's why you people cry marginalisation because your nonchalant leaders there are just media leaders who give no damn about you? They even sold you out to federa govt in the last ipob recourse

Enugu is more beautiful and cleaner than Kano and Lagos Combined. even you won't even argue that one. check ranking
just like others Igbos have spent years in your region and don't see anything there better than the East(Maybe except Lagos).
Every leaders in Nigeria is bad, East West , North, South. your own leaders in the west don't give a damn about you to, cause if they do, The West would have been more developed than even Rwanda(Especially Lagos)
The Igbos leaders understandably are wicked but the igbos over the years have been able to carve a nitch for them selves. I don't think the West or the North would have been able to rise up from a civil war and rebuild their region if the Civil War was fought in you guys region
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 12:25am On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Enugu is more beautiful and cleaner than Kano and Lagos Combined. even you won't even argue that one. check ranking
just like others Igbos have spent years in your region and don't see anything there better than the East(Maybe except Lagos).
Every leaders in Nigeria is bad, East West , North, South. your own leaders in the west don't give a damn about you to, cause if they do, The West would have been more developed than even Rwanda(Especially Lagos)
The Igbos leaders understandably are wicked but the igbos over the years have been able to carve a nitch for them selves. I don't think the West or the North would have been able to rise up from a civil war and rebuild their region if the Civil War was fought in you guys region

Story plenty pass sense. Why is Igbo not sitting their ass in that Enugu and East if is OK?

You're just a nonentity seeking for attention here

1 Like

Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Story plenty pass sense. Why is Igbo not sitting their ass in that Enugu and East if is OK?

Why are Yorubas not sitting their asses down here in Nigeria instead of going to Europe since your region is better?
after all , the Yorubas are also in many part of the country so using your own words, the West in it self is underdeveloped
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Why are Yorubas not sitting their asses down here in Nigeria instead of going to Europe since your region is better?
after all , the Yorubas are also in many part of the country so using your own words, the West in it self is underdeveloped.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 12:32am On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
after all , the Yorubas are also in many part of the country so using your own words, the West in it self is underdeveloped.

The only places you've yorubas in number is England and we aren't in competition or telling people Yoruba land is better than Florida and Michigan as you dummy have been making noise here

If the west is underdeveloped that means East will remained a glorified village that it is. I'm done responding to a dunce like you

Your next quote, na insult you go get without including this your idiotic point to it. I don't have time to be chest beating about my tribe but they're not mate with you Igbo, those you can be finding level with na south south the minority tribe
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

The only places you've yorubas in number is England and we aren't in competition or telling people Yoruba land is better than Florida and Michigan as you dummy have been making noise here

If the west is underdeveloped that means East will remained a glorified village that it is. I'm done responding to a dunce like you

Your next quote, na insult you go get without including this your idiotic point to it. I don't have time to be chest beating about my tribe but they're not mate with you Igbo, those you can be finding level with na south south the minority tribe
You see why I am much more mature than you even if I am Younger. I have engaged you in a discuss but haven't even insulted you once but you have insulted me many times.
The Igbos also are in cities like Somalia and others underdeveloped cities in the world that are not better than the East....so using that theory should we say those Cities are better than the East?
what am trying to tell you Sir is that the migration instinct in the Igbo isn't due to their region being underdeveloped but due to their hunger for more economic exploration of other places.

should I also remind you the Igbos are in lafia alot(I school there)
they are also in Benue, Yobe, sokoto, gone, taraba etc and those places aren't better than the East.

again I say, apart from Lagos no other city in the entire West can compete with igboland.
Enugu will beat Ibadan
Onitsha will beat akure.
Abakiliki will beat Illorin
Owerri will beat Ekiti
even Abia here (When the roads are done ) will stand to to toe against Osun.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Luckymama: 2:39am On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
after all , the Yorubas are also in many part of the country so using your own words, the West in it self is underdeveloped
Hope you know you just admitted that lagos is Igbo people’s Europe �
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Folabiw8: 6:17am On Apr 04, 2020
Mr ffk stop deceiving ur self. Were u not part of the people carrying rumors up and down with that stupid nnamdi kanu that our able and respectful president muhammidu buhari had died? But now u are given pple rubbish advice not to carry rumors that Abba kari have died.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Myself2(m): 7:15am On Apr 04, 2020
So this man had no empirical evidence to support his claim and he is confidently debunking the story ? What's it with some Nigerians and their love for foolishly appealing to emotion and sentiments ? If someone reports that someone is dead, how does that translate to wishing that person dead ? Do you know if she has a scoop ? If you disagree with her , then show us the evidence so the matter can be laid to rest,.
Well who does he think he is kidding, silently he may be the one wishing the man dead but is only just writing this for publicity to be in the good books of Kyari since it is widely alleged that he is the de facto president of Nigeria.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by oyoirabor: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

@the bolded you could have been ban if I want to report you but I won't but how can someone that can't spell common Success be telling me what he doesn't know is far?

Kid, your marking is for you and your unborn kids. Your naive curse means nothing to me because is all for your family member

You better enroll yourself in a psychological class, your IQ need to be upgraded to 21century version

If you like keep on cursing and writing jargons...
I have told you as an elder......the more you curse...the more it gets worst for you.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 8:19am On Apr 04, 2020
oyoirabor:

If you like keep on cursing and writing jargons...
I have told you as an elder......the more you curse...the more it gets worst for me and my parents.

obviously dumb rising sun offspring

just pack your watery brain outta here
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 8:28am On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
You see why I am much more mature than you even if I am Younger. I have engaged you in a discuss but haven't even insulted you once but you have insulted me many times.
The Igbos also are in cities like Somalia and others underdeveloped cities in the world that are not better than the East....so using that theory should we say those Cities are better than the East?
what am trying to tell you Sir is that the migration instinct in the Igbo isn't due to their region being underdeveloped but due to their hunger for more economic exploration of other places.

should I also remind you the Igbos are in lafia alot(I school there)
they are also in Benue, Yobe, sokoto, gone, taraba etc and those places aren't better than the East.

again I say, apart from Lagos no other city in the entire West can compete with igboland.
Enugu will beat Ibadan
Onitsha will beat akure.
Abakiliki will beat Illorin
Owerri will beat Ekiti
even Abia here (When the roads are done ) will stand to to toe against Osun.

Onitsha with its smelling area lol. OK fine if these aforementioned places beat them why is your kinsmen rushing in mass there

I mean your states are the best more than USA states why are your kinsmen rushing to kwara, Ekiti, osun, Oyo, ogun Lagos. what's the need to visit underdeveloped places when your place is developed?

what is your utme score self?

why can't Igbo stay in East when they're over developed beside where in Akwaibom are you from? grin

they've used this one brain as collateral. tell your kinsmen that they shouldn't leave that landlocked region and see them cursed you and your generation.

ordinary quit our region that north you claimed to be backward order your kinsmen, no be beg you dey beg them because how worse things was in East?

I can't bet you, you haven't leave your village before. all these village rats won't cease to exhibit their foolishness raw in public
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by oyoirabor: 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

obviously dumb rising sun offspring

just pack your watery brain outta here

Same old shit......

Noise as usual.......what a barrel.....!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.