Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours (74602 Views)

Udom Dismisses Rumours Floods Campaign With Atiku Branded Buses / Oshiomhole 2023 - Oshiomhole Dismisses Rumours Of Presidential Declaration / PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by edoairways: 8:39am On Apr 04, 2020
autofreak2020:
No one is right until we hear from Ask Rock. I think Kemi Olunloyo need to caution herself on Twitter when it comes to matters like this.

I am Abimbola, Lead Strategist at Kobobrand.
We help business owners with free business growth hacks.
Kemi didn't mention any name people just assume things
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Onitsha with its smelling area lol. OK fine if these aforementioned places beat them why is your kinsmen rushing in mass there

I mean your states are the best more than USA states why are your kinsmen rushing to kwara, Ekiti, osun, Oyo, ogun Lagos. what's the need to visit underdeveloped places when your place is developed?

what is your utme score self?

why can't Igbo stay in East when they're over developed beside where in Akwaibom are you from? grin

they've used this one brain as collateral. tell your kinsmen that they shouldn't leave that landlocked region and see them cursed you and your generation.

ordinary quit our region that north you claimed to be backward order your kinsmen, no be beg you dey beg them because how worse things was in East?

I can't bet you, you haven't leave your village before. all these village rats won't cease to exhibit their foolishness raw in public
Why are Chinese in Nigeria when China is more developed than Nigeria?
The Answer to that is the answer why Igbos are in your land
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 11:27am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

Onitsha with its smelling area lol. OK fine if these aforementioned places beat them why is your kinsmen rushing in mass there

I mean your states are the best more than USA states why are your kinsmen rushing to kwara, Ekiti, osun, Oyo, ogun Lagos. what's the need to visit underdeveloped places when your place is developed?

why can't Igbo stay in East when they're over developed beside where in Akwaibom are you from? grin

they've used this one brain as collateral. tell your kinsmen that they shouldn't leave that landlocked region and see them cursed you and your generation.

ordinary quit our region that north you claimed to be backward order your kinsmen, no be beg you dey beg them because how worse things was in East?

I can't bet you, you haven't leave your village before. all these village rats won't cease to exhibit their foolishness raw in public

and I never said Igbo land was more developed than the US
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

and I never said Igbo land was more developed than the US

Sorry,but am a University student. Smile
I'm from Abak
how can the Igbos quit your region when they have many investments there? does that makes sense to you?
It is like asking the Chinese to leave Nigeria when the Nigeria Govt is owning them loans
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:

stop disgracing Igbo kid. China is developed and that's why Nigeria could request for their aid and they pay them for their service but Igbo land is underdeveloped and that's why they keep asylum in west

or what service is a gala hawker and conductor rendering to Yoruba if not to make few money and run back to East to brag to his hairy yam legs girlfriends lol

it will take grace of God for your sense of reasoning to meet up with 21 century
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

stop disgracing Igbo kid. China is developed and that's why Nigeria could request for their aid and they pay them for their service but Igbo land is underdeveloped and that's why they keep asylum in west

or what service is a gala hawker and conductor rendering to Yoruba if not to make few money and run back to East to brag to his hairy yam legs girlfriends lol

it will take grace of God for your sense of reasoning to meet up with 21 century
In otherwords Yorubas are very rich people and well developed. there is no Yoruba Gala sellers or mechanics?.
there is no Westerner in the East?
Since Igboland is underdevelop as you said,why then is the Nigerian Govt fighting tooth and nail since 1967 to keep them in Nigeria?
bro, if not for your hatred for the igbos you would have seen that the west is nothing to write home about.
Even using Nigeria standard, remove Lagos (which have been developed by the Fed Govt and others Nigerians from diff state)...The whole of South West is a dumpsite.
That's why when you hear about the most beautiful cities in Nigeria after Lagos and Porthacourt are outta the way....Enugu, Owerri will always come before Akure of what soever the West can bring
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
In otherwords Yorubas are very rich people and well developed. there is no Yoruba Gala sellers or mechanics?.
there is no Westerner in the East?
Since Igboland is underdevelop as you said,why then is the Nigerian Govt fighting tooth and nail since 1967 to keep them in Nigeria?
bro, if not for your hatred for the igbos you would have seen that the west is nothing to write home about.
Even using Nigeria standard, remove Lagos (which have been developed by the Fed Govt and others Nigerians from diff state)...The whole of South West is a dumpsite.
That's why when you hear about the most beautiful cities in Nigeria after Lagos and Porthacourt are outta the way....Enugu, Owerri will always come before Akure of what soever the West can bring

you need a brain transplant to read and comprehend simple post. you claimed your region is the best and flawless in the world

the question is why are they living in abject poverty in another man's land? if a region is rich, the people won't leave in mass just as American don't travel except on tour and those on business tour

why are Igbo leaving East in mass if you're forcing me to believe your region is heaven and earth. that's my question but you're here writing useless stories talking about 1967 that ojukwu wasted your forefathers away?

ojukwu traveled out with his kids and left your father to their fate and you still have no shame to make reference to that naive year Igbo went to shortsighted war

abeg go and read your history book, this is the time to be sober for East and not chest beating that had slow development down in East
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you need a brain transplant to read and comprehend simple post. you claimed your region is the best and flawless in the world

the question is why are they living in abject poverty in another man's land? if a region is rich, the people won't leave in mass just as American don't travel except on tour and those on business tour

why are Igbo leaving East in mass if you're forcing me to believe your region is heaven and earth. that's my question but you're here writing useless stories talking about 1967 that ojukwu wasted your forefathers away?

ojukwu traveled out with his kids and left your father to their fate and you still have no shame to make reference to that naive year Igbo went to shortsighted war

abeg go and read your history book, this is the time to be sober for East and not chest beating that had slow development down in East
Nothing concerns me with what Ojukwu did. I was only trying to show you what you missed.
Igbos are leaving East cause of business opportunities. it is like when the white came into Africa to colonize us. my Govt textbook I read told me one of the reasons the white came here was for Economic Purpose.
That in itself doesn't mean that Africa was more developed than the Europe.. this is the same reasons the Igbo is leaving the East in droves to different part of the world, not just Western part or Northern part of Nigeria. is that so hard to Understand Sir?

For a people to hold a well trained Nigerian Soldiers for 3 years and nearly win the battle if not for the War crimes of Nigeria where they cut off food supplies to the East. that should tell you something. A War between Nigeria and the East today will leave Nigeria vanquish and on her knees. so do not pray for another.

I say again, if the west went through the same war the East went through where their lands were destroyed, today the west will be worst of than Somalia including your lovely Lagos
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Nothing concerns me with what Ojukwu did. I was only trying to show you what you missed.
Igbos are leaving East cause of business opportunities. it is like when the white came into Africa to colonize us. my Govt textbook I read told me one of the reasons the white came here was for Economic Purpose.
That in itself doesn't mean that Africa was more developed than the Europe.. this is the same reasons the Igbo is leaving the East in droves to different part of the world, not just Western part or Northern part of Nigeria. is that so hard to Understand Sir?

For a people to hold a well trained Nigerian Soldiers for 3 years and nearly win the battle if not for the War crimes of Nigeria where they cut off food supplies to the East. that should tell you something. A War between Nigeria and the East today will leave Nigeria vanquish and on her knees. so do not pray for another.

I say again, if the west went through the same war the East went through where their lands were destroyed, today the west will be worst of than Somalia including your lovely Lagos

which war did you go to? and what's your present status with the war? na west took you to war

tell your kinsmen to developed East and stop blabbing. you can be chest beating to those that haven't visit your glorified villages before, not to me

the person that's borrowing you his phone to reply here self is not doing you good, he keep making you bring disgrace for yourself. pussy like you
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

which war did you go to? and what's your present status with the war? na west took you to war

tell your kinsmen to developed East and stop blabbing. you can be chest beating to those that haven't visit your glorified villages before, not to me

the person that's borrowing you his phone to reply here self is not doing you good, he keep making you bring disgrace for yourself. pussy like you
Sorry, should we compare villages in the East with that in the west?
Please don't make us do that cause if we bring an unbiased person(Let say from another country) to give an honest opinion which one that looks more develop? me and you know that the western villages are nothing to write home about.
I have not insulted you once but you, well let me kukuma leave you
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Miracle1991: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Otosebaba:
You readers are the problem, the lady said top Aid did she mention names or who precise, she only asked the federal government to be detailed in informing the public in development in the Aso rock. Why must we complain first before Aso Rock chief act, is it that we also teach them jobs we thought they know ?
what are you complaining? So aso Rock should come out and say someone is dead even if to the p we person is not dead?
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Sorry, should we compare villages in the East with that in the west?
Please don't make us do that cause if we bring an unbiased person(Let say from another country) to give an honest opinion which one that looks more develop? me and you know that the western villages are nothing to write home about.
I have not insulted you once but you, well let me kukuma leave you

igbo need not just physical development, they need human development

igbos need help just like every of other Nigerians, stop chest beating, your people need help mumu

where in Akwaibom are u from? dummy
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

igbo need not just physical development, they need human development

igbos need help just like every of other Nigerians, stop chest beating, your people need help mumu

where in Akwaibom are u from? dummy
Another insult but like before I will still overlook it.

every Nigerian need Human development not just the Igbos

for your info, am from Akwa ibom
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by MYHUBBY: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
ifiokjohn:

Another insult but like before I will still overlook it.

every Nigerian need Human development not just the Igbos

for your info, am from Akwa ibom

where in Akwaibom are you from Nnamdi?

the level of your reasoning is not different from those the just recovered from brain surgery
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ifiokjohn(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
MYHUBBY:

where in Akwaibom are you from Nnamdi?

the level of your reasoning is not different from those the just recovered from brain surgery
I'm from Abak
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Otosebaba: 8:20am On Apr 06, 2020
If the person isn't dead let's them let people know fake news. Also how many times does the aso rock provide press briefings and allow press to ask bordering question to them.
Miracle1991:
what are you complaining? So aso Rock should come out and say someone is dead even if to the p we person is not dead?
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by onubijoe(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Yes
Then what is your problem?

Modikko:
I hope you are better in character?
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by ChuckKingston(m): 2:44am On Apr 18, 2020
neoclassical:
I wonder why Yorubas want Abba Kyari dead for being a member of Aso rock cabal, whereas the worship Tinubu that has held the destiny of the entire South West hostage. Hypocrisy at it's peek. You want Osibanjo's freedom in Abuja, whereas Tinubu is holding all of you hostage in your land.

Abba Kyari will not die and Buhari will be alive to finish his tenure.

Rubbish, quote me and see
I know he won't die. I just from the latest news he's just taking a nap.

2 Likes

Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by corpershun: 5:55am On Apr 18, 2020
neoclassical:

I quote you on this day
False Prophet
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by GentlePEACE: 6:41am On Apr 18, 2020
neoclassical:
I wonder why Yorubas want Abba Kyari dead for being a member of Aso rock cabal, whereas the worship Tinubu that has held the destiny of the entire South West hostage. Hypocrisy at it's peek. You want Osibanjo's freedom in Abuja, whereas Tinubu is holding all of you hostage in your land.

1. Abba Kyari will not die and
2. Buhari will be alive to finish his tenure.

RIP to him @Abba Kyari

I feel the second part coming. Buhari is a good man but he might not live to finish his tenure. He wants to die in power, his family already knows that.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by BlackSpanner: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2020
GentlePEACE:

RIP to him @Abba Kyari

I feel the second part coming. Buhari is a good man but he might not live to finish his tenure. He wants to die in power, his family already knows that.

Are you sure of what you just typed?
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by orisa37: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2020
ONE DAY, INDIVIDUALLY, WE SHALL DIE.
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by rummmy: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours by Skepticus: 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
neoclassical:

grin grin

U be God, abi?

Ode

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.