Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance (648 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Calapar(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
I've been wondering. Why don't pretty girls know how to dance? Do they get carried away with their beauty?
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by naijafella(m): 10:13pm On Apr 02, 2020
People are busy looking for a vaccine for COVID 19 and your own headache is how pretty girls cannot dance. Guy which school did you attend?

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
WTF?! Stereotype. How many pretty ladies have you come across?
angry angry angry
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Calapar(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2020
O de. Na me dey look for vaccine? Or all you listen to everyday is covid news? Don't get paranoid. Get to do other things. Otherwise you'd be depressed.
naijafella:
People are busy looking for a vaccine for COVID 19 and your own headache is how pretty girls cannot dance. Guy which school did you attend?
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Calapar(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
The ones I know can't dance!
justnock:
WTF?! Stereotype. How many pretty ladies have you come across?
angry angry angry
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2020
Calapar:
The ones I know can't dance!
I feel sorry for ya
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by naijafella(m): 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2020
Calapar:
O de. Na me dey look for vaccine? Or all you listen to everyday is covid news? Don't get paranoid. Get to do other things. Otherwise you'd be depressed.

But seriously you sounded like one old fool infected with the virus when i first read the post.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2020
Tiwa Savage, Christina Milan, JLO, shey make I contunun,
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Calapar(m): 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
People like you get high BP before tested positive. If I ask you what the impacts of the virus are, you don't know. Learn to respect people's opinions...fool!
naijafella:

But seriously you sounded like one old fool infected with the virus when i first read the post.
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Calapar(m): 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
It's not a must you comment. Just look & get the fvck away!
naijafella:
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Rickjordan(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2020
Lmao I met some that can dance o, but those average looking chicks are fire...
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 03, 2020
naijafella:

grin grin
Re: Pretty Girls Don't Know How To Dance by Calapar(m): 3:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Great! I always feel most of them are shy. Not talking about stars.
Rickjordan:
Lmao I met some that can dance o, but those average looking chicks are fire...

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Men Find It Hard To Love A Woman Who Has Truly Loves Him / How To Recognize A Fake Best Friend Before You Get Betrayed Or Hurt / Mad Man Spotted Selling Face Mask In Enugu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.