Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In (640 Views)

Curvy Lady Defied Lockdown To Visit Her Boyfriend At Night & This Happened (vide / Do You Love Thick Women, Come & See This Full Package (photos Of Thick Sa Lady) / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In by czarr(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Ladies you now have an opportunity to let ur face breathe....2 weeks away from the paintings you put on your face daily should be enough time to claim your pores back.

thank me later grin

lalasticlala

Re: Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2020
czarr:
Ladies you now have an opportunity to let ur face breathe....2 weeks away from the oil paintings you punish your face with daily should be enough time to claim your pores back.

thank me later grin

couple that with their HAIR finally breathing without wearing these ugly wigs everyday... what about their BOOBS being able to breathe without being squeezed daily in push up bra to make them look bigger than they are?

btw sadly, thanks to COVID-19, many men will finally have a look at what their woman truly looks like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
czarr:
Ladies you now have an opportunity to let ur face breathe....2 weeks away from the oil paintings you punish your face with daily should be enough time to claim your pores back.

thank me later grin

You definitely have not seen the #dontrushchallenge trending now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In by CAPSLOCKED: 11:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

couple that with their HAIR finally breathing without wearing these ugly wigs everyday... what about their BOOBS being able to breathe without being squeezed daily in push up bra to make them look bigger than they are?

..oo000OOOO!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benefits Of This Lockdown To Women....come In by czarr(m): 7:58am On Apr 03, 2020
and the scalp too let it breathe away from the wigs.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry An Someone With Down Syndrome / Sexual Secrets Of Women That Snatch Husband / Help I'm Trying To Stop An Addiction!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.