Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu (1590 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Instead Of Azimo Deal With Me / Azimo Payment Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by legalwealth(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2020
Which of these do you use or have you been using?

I've used Azimo, Sendvalu and Worldremit but Transferwise blocked my account and canceled the payment I was sending. Is it just my luck with them or they are notorious for that?

Sendvalu is owned by Indians I think and they are not bad.

Azimo is UK based and one can only use pounds card on their platform but their rate is always pretty good.

Let's have your own experience with them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by lizdammy: 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
I use transferwise. So far so good.
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by legalwealth(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
lizdammy:
I use transferwise. So far so good.

You must have luck using them.
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by cmoney22222: 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
TW block my account . Azimo rate is good with good rate . Sendalvu I haven’t used. Paysend is good too.
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by legalwealth(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
cmoney22222:
TW block my account . Azimo rate is good with good rate . Sendalvu I haven’t used. Paysend is good too.

Hmmm! !!

Transferwise should change name to Transferblock grin

People complaints about them blocking accounts for no serious reason is becoming too much.
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by cmoney22222: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
I had an account personal and business . For no reason they block it . I was so furious the cs asked me to provide an account so they can pay my remaining bal in the account to it. I told him/she to use the bal to go to mc Donald and buy pizza and coke. Lol Na 10$ sha . Na so them no contact me again. I opened another one again with USA border account . Having used it for one year with no reason them block am. Since then I just park well

legalwealth:

Hmmm! !!

Transferwise should change name to Transferblock grin

People complaints about the blocking accounts for no serious reason is becoming too much.
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by legalwealth(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
cmoney22222:
I had an account personal and business . For no reason they block it . I was so furious the cs asked me to provide an account so they can pay my remaining bal in the account to it. I told him/she to use the bal to go to mc Donald and buy pizza and coke. Lol Na 10$ sha . Na so them no contact me again. I opened another one again with USA border account . Having used it for one year with no reason them block am. Since then I just park well

shocked
grin
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by derbylicious: 11:42am On Apr 12, 2020
I am being asked to upload a proof of ID before my transfers are done, is this the norm?
I am being skeptical to do so but can someone please verify this has to be done before every transfer or just this once.

Cheers
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by legalwealth(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2020
derbylicious:
I am being asked to upload a proof of ID before my transfers are done, is this the norm?
I am being skeptical to do so but can someone please verify this has to be done before every transfer or just this once.

Cheers

It is a norm! !!
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by cmoney22222: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2020
Op pls what the simplest way to receive USA to my don account

Pls post here the details I need for the wire transfer to my Gtb usd wire dom account.

Thanks

legalwealth:

It is a norm! !!
Re: Azimo Vs Worldremit Vs Transferwise Vs Sendvalu by legalwealth(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
cmoney22222:
Op pls what the simplest way to receive USA to my don account

Pls post here the details I need for the wire transfer to my Gtb usd wire dom account.

Thanks

You are being attended to on Whatsapp! !!

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Anything About Exportation Of Honey? / Champagne Prices / Advice on What Business to Start for a Nursing Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.