Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (16194 Views)

. / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Miccoli: 10:16am On Apr 13, 2020
God bless you richly

Xnks so much.
Re: . by martinifeanyi(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2020
kingmartin4real@gmail.com M I O 2255386283 Zenith Bank
God bless.
Re: . by frankoben(m): 3:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Ok
Re: . by Plut01: 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hunger is real.

God bless you
Re: . by Johnames: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I made contact with a very kind hearted nairaland mod Ishilove and she has pledged to help in the distribution of a small amount of money I'll send to her as temporary relief to Nairalanders in need during this pandemic.

It will not be much but the plan is to get to as many people as practicable. This is for genuine people in need so there will be some kind of scrutiny.

Please don't harass her with PMs until she asks. I implore you to consider others before planning to take double portion with phoney accounts. It is a trying time for all of us so take yours and let it go round.

Ladies and gentlemen with dependent children will surely be given priority.

You may post your account details here.

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove
Re: . by edobor108(m): 2:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Re: . by Barak32: 4:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
My account_3051802331, Oaikhiena Barak, First Bank. Thank you
Re: . by yomcity: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
J111333:
I made contact with a very kind hearted nairaland mod Ishilove and she has pledged to help in the distribution of a small amount of money I'll send to her as temporary relief to Nairalanders in need during this pandemic.

It will not be much but the plan is to get to as many people as practicable. This is for genuine people in need so there will be some kind of scrutiny.

Please don't harass her with PMs until she asks. I implore you to consider others before planning to take double portion with phoney accounts. It is a trying time for all of us so take yours and let it go round.

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove
0032641503, access bank....JBA. God bless u and increase ur pulse
Re: . by nobone(f): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
I just sent you an email. Good evening please

Ishilove:

Hello. Can you please check your mail address? It's wrong.

Can you please send it before 12? If not then we will replace with another beneficiary on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: . by nobone(f): 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Sent please

Ishilove:

Hello. Can you please check your mail address? It's wrong.

Can you please send it before 12? If not then we will replace with another beneficiary on this thread.

Thanks.
Re: . by nobone(f): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
I woke up this morning to the alert. God bless you richly Bro. Never envisaged.

Ishilove, your effort is appreciated. Thanks.

J111333:

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Memberclub(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Thank you guys for helping people.
Re: . by Psady(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
0026461461 access bank, temidayo. God bless u so much.
Re: . by femmoy(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
J111333:

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove

zenith Bank/2211508308
Re: . by femmoy(m): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ishilove:
Thank you, J111333. You are blessed.

Kindly indicate interest by posting your email address, initials, account number and bank. No further information will be needed.

For example- lagbajatamedu@yahoo.com, L G T, Jaiz, 123456789.

New accounts or relatively inactive accounts will not be considered.

I will send PMs requesting a valid proof of identification.

Borrowing a leaf from itibolibo: grin

VALID IDs are;
National ID card/NIM Slip
Driver’s Licence
PVC
International Passport.

For students;
School/Departmental ID cards.
Admission Letters.

Jambites;
Jamb results

Corps members;
NYSC ID Card.
Posting letters.

The window for submission closes by 8am please.

NOTE:

If you don't have a genuine need don't be evil by blocking those whose needs are. Remember that there is an unseen eye who sees the heart of men and judges accordingly.

zenith Bank
OKA
femmoy@gmail.com
Re: . by aaamos(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
K
Re: . by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
olaniyilukman:
If truly you want to help, I think no conditions should be attached.. Feel free to help people at this trying period where global economy is in shambles... By the special grace of God tomorrow, I will credit 5fellow nairalanders account with a token of #5000 each before 10am tomorrow...
may Allah expose u scammer
Re: . by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Pls attach your account name for verification of the rightful owner
watch out very soon you'll be cought
Re: . by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
olaniyilukman:
Pls attach your account name for verification of the rightful owner
you're a fraudster
Re: . by olaniyilukman(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
cutesexyboy:
you're a fraudster
In all honesty, I intend to send the money but I was unable to do so due to unforeseen circumstances.. I am deeply sorry for not fulfilling my promise..
Re: . by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
olaniyilukman:
In all honesty, I intend to send the money but I was unable to do so due to unforeseen circumstances.. I am deeply sorry for not fulfilling my promise..
shut up you're liar. your intention is to get ppls account details and hack their accounts to commit fraud FYI, I reported to my bank n have some information abt you and I kept them.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: . by izik31: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
I.B 0226772667 SAVINGS
GTB
danarewa70@gmail.com
THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: . by Chinkos99(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove
Am sorry I came late
Re: . by kdfinest(m): 2:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove
Re: . by Pharaoh350s(m): 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove
Thank you so much
I appreciate

First Bank
Re: . by gabson9(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
J111333:

Thank you and be safe.

...J.

CC Ishilove

Biko stop joking around with people's feeling.
Re: . by Topsyvic(f): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Please help..God bless you

2095229074 UBA. Blessing

oboloblessingtope@gmail.com
Re: . by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
olaniyilukman:
I won't forgive you
Re: . by olaniyilukman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
cutesexyboy:
shut up you're liar. your intention is to get ppls account details and hack their accounts to commit fraud FYI, I reported to my bank n have some information abt you and I kept them.
If truly I am a Fraudster, I will not respond to your message. I had good intentions then but I was unable to do it because I am cash strapped.. I am sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Hasn't Asked Me To Marry Him / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.