Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Sexy Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexy Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday (428 Views)

Dhaturhobogurl: Lady Who 'Ran Mad' After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her, Speaks / Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Mrop(m): 5:22am On Apr 03, 2020
A Viral video which has surfaced online captured the moment a Nigerian lady fainted after her boyfriend proposed to her on her birthday.

The identity of the lady was not disclosed at the time of writing this report, but the incident occurred while she was being cheered on by her friends.She was however resuscitated with water after she fainted.

This has got a lot of online users talking about the incident. Some said she is pretending not to say yes to the man.

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

Re: Sexy Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday by Mrop(m): 5:57am On Apr 03, 2020
Haahaaa

(1) (Reply)

Where Have You Been All My Life? / Watch How Bobrisky Breast Almost Felt Out During Twerking / Single Female Needed As My Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.