Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction (75666 Views)

How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aba is always quick at making imitation,making it look exactly like imported but at the end of the day,the quality and texture will be substandard.
Why not be Original for once.Do ur research,Study the strength of ur material and see if it will stand and meet up with what's required and make ur own.it most not look like the foreign ones to be valid.Common sense!!
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
sassysure:

Close your mouth.

Who gave these children phones to use?

Lazy youth.

The man will be adding zeros in his account and helping mankind while u will be online all day forming "we"

I should be hold to be your elder-brother.

AIM, ICQ, MSN if you never sent a text on this platform, It is a must to respect me anywhere you see me on nairaland
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by IamHonourable1: 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
I don't see anything wrong in us producing our local needs.

Govt should instead give them more support
For where
?They would never do that.Don't you know how evil people reason again?
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by bitingcool: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
I will choose an uninfected ABA face mask anyday over a Chinese infected facemask

ABEG OOOO NIGERIANS... WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR OOOO!!!

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus

Tell your family, hospital, friends to reject it oooo.

WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR!!

These people want the world to fall on its knees by force.
Spread this message
Google test kits and masks infected with Corona virus.

Make una hear oooooo!!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coroanvirus-holland-recalls-over-half-a-million-masks-imported-from-china-2020-3

2 Likes

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

I should be hold to be your elder-brother.

AIM, ICQ, MSN if you never sent a text on this platform, It is a must to respect me anywhere you see me on nairaland
My elder brother can't spew that rubbish you did up there.
Meaningless and filled with over bloated ego.
Nobody is ready to massage yours.
Get on the line and appreciate good work when u see one.

What nonsense.

Have u tested yet?
See his head like" we"
Gosh.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by nokatakata: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Produce what ever you want to produce and sell. people that will buy will buy and some will ignore. It is not every time you keep calling government to support you. All every business oriented person needs is an enabling environment and every individual should also learn to hold their government responsible for providing basic amenities. When you start a business in Nigeria and start making your money, you won't dash government money, you will only pay your tax and probably help citizens through CSR.

While some people are complaining, wailing or bragging online, the wise ones are codedly thinking of businesses and cashing out everyday. I remember when the govt was advising youths to go into agriculture some years ago, many youths came online to wail and insult the government while some who even insulted the govt quietly went behind to obtain agric loan and started farming. Now some of these guys are cashing out especially during this period while some mumu are still wailing and bragging about money they do not have. Stop making noise online and speaking plenty grammar. Stop bragging with other people's effort...they wont share their money with you. Go and hustle.

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by galaxy2020(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
I understand innoson said the company can manufacture ventilators and fg is busy doing foreign begging for ventilators. All these crackhead politicians will destroy this country.

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by leodegreat: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aba is rather capable of manufacturing so many useful products, but the problem of ethnicity and political region will never allow Nigeria to promote Aba. We rather prefer things from outside the country. But the truth is that most of us import Aba made things that had already exported to other countries. Aba is gifted in manufacturing, a lot of talents there but most of us pretend not to notice.
Note: if Aba had been a place in the North, believe me, it would have been so developed and structured in away that the world will hear about it. The Igbos sorry.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by saajus: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
I trust Aba people, they can survive any situation. Throw them in the desert, the will create stuffs. I hope our Government can make that place looks like mini-China. Give them good roads, 24/7 power, and easy access to raw materials, I think they will do wonders.
SON headquarters should be in that city. So, we can properly measure the standard of those products.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Originalsly: 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leopantro:

Much as I admire your ingenuity note that the white filter on a face mask acts as a sponge, catching and soaking up particles in the air.
As well as dirts in the hands of that person placing his fingers on it as he sews it in that picture. He needs to at least wear gloves while making it.

That's true.... it doesn't take much to greatly improve the hygienic standard of the masks. But this shouldn't stop us from buying local.... after all... do we know the conditions under which the better foreign masks are produced? Most of us think conditions abroad are always better. Think again.

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by rigarmortis: 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leopantro:
Much as I admire your ingenuity note that the white filter on a face mask acts as a sponge, catching and soaking up particles in the air.
As well as dirts in the hands of that person placing his fingers on it as he sews it in that picture. He needs to at least wear gloves while making it.

are you sure the foreign producers wore gloves.

you know most of those face masks are made in china right?

and we have seen how clean chinese guys are
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PapaAdanna: 1:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Trust me, if 50% of human resources in the east were to be in the north or west

The federal government would have invested heavily in them

If INNOSON were not to be from the East, his company would have received every form of support from FG.

But in all... All of them put together can't stop an average IGBO MAN!

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by DexterousOne(m): 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adakintroy2:
There is nothing so NASA scientific about making a face mask. Just that our elites are the problem. They just don't believe in the country anymore.

Imagine something one small Chinese man will be producing in one corner of his house with his wife and two children as manager. But as long as the tag read "China import". We will be fine. It's a psych problem. Sometimes politics. Sometime human nature of envy.

Imagine innoSan is making vehicles while some are busy fighting him. Pioneer as far this country is concern. Yet they are fighting him.

You got that right

It's a mix of self destructive nature of black folks, low self esteem and ethnic chauvinism

Black man will hail something as long as it is not from his fellow black man, especially if that black man is of another ethnic group.

It's the blunt truth

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by DexterousOne(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
PapaAdanna:
Trust me, if 50% of human resources in the east were to be in the north or west

The federal government would have invested heavily in them

If INNOSON were not to be from the East, his company would have received every form of support from FG.

But in all... All of them put together can't stop an average IGBO MAN!

I dont believe this tho.......

Innoson gets FG support.
Every business man his size gets it
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Virtplus(m): 1:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
PediakAuthor:
Here's Aba-made face masks, quite impressive. Without any iota of sentiment, the South-Eastern region of Nigeria has the human resouce capacity and the potentials to become the industrial hub of the Nation. Just that there are some internal issues such as sociopolitical disparities and other wailing challenges in the region.

However, Weldone...

Analytically, the only way for Nigeria to actualize a higher PPP (purchasing power parity) in the international market is to reduce importation and increase the production of certain competitive products... Our devalued Naira can regain its strength in the course.

Though many scholars could argue that those Aba-made products are substandard as compared to the foreign ones. But the closest answer to that is that; "Rome wasn't built in a day..." There's always room for improvement.

Remember the days of China Phones, now they have improved. And y'all know!

We need to start appreciating our local content products in Nigeria...

By the NETISM Author (Jawolusi Oluwaseun)
plsss guys how can I post something on nairaland....just wanna share something with u guys...plsss

2 Likes

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Unrated900(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Isoduwa:
Aba Amaka 101 code for you guys them keep helping Nigerian but Nigerian keep disrespecting them

WHY?

Lol
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
I would prefer made in Aba face mask to Chinese made.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Bigcowhorn: 1:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Support Aba over Cows?
You gotta be kidneying me
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by cpmconsultingltd: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
THREE ANCIENT DEMONS THAT STILL OPERATES TODAY
Watch the video and stay alert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjiEBKyNZU
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Sniper001: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prefer these ABA made to anything coming from China
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Perocom(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
PediakAuthor:
Here's Aba-made face masks, quite impressive. Without any iota of sentiment, the South-Eastern region of Nigeria has the human resouce capacity and the potentials to become the industrial hub of the Nation. Just that there are some internal issues such as sociopolitical disparities and other wailing challenges in the region.

However, Weldone...

Analytically, the only way for Nigeria to actualize a higher PPP (purchasing power parity) in the international market is to reduce importation and increase the production of certain competitive products... Our devalued Naira can regain its strength in the course.

Though many scholars could argue that those Aba-made products are substandard as compared to the foreign ones. But the closest answer to that is that; "Rome wasn't built in a day..." There's always room for improvement.

Remember the days of China Phones, now they have improved. And y'all know!

We need to start appreciating our local content products in Nigeria...

By the NETISM Author (Jawolusi Oluwaseun)

They are biafrans and the leaders are fulanies, tribal sentiments won't let them support these cool brains. Pathetic!!!

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by bkool7(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Look at ppl making face mask to prevent covid-19 during the pendemic without wearing gloves

1 Share

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by henrygale(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Quite impressive. It's such a great observation by you... That's why two heads are better than one .. I earlier said something , that there's always room for improvement and perfection...

Sewing the masks is a phase in the production while making it sterile enough for public use is another phase, I think.
After sewing, there should now be a way to make it germs free which will be conducive for public use....and that's the phase I hope they have the resources or facility to sterilise the masks after sewing. I don't expect them to just churn out those masks after sewing it just as we saw in the pictures.
Govt can come in now to help get them the required materials to make perfect healthy masks for our use.
It's a good step in the right direction.
Weldone guys

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Filmdirect: 1:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
bitingcool:
I will choose an uninfected ABA face mask anyday over a Chinese infected facemask

ABEG OOOO NIGERIANS... WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR OOOO!!!

I hear say the masks and test kits sent to Africa are already infected with corona virus.
The ones sent to Holland, Canada, Netherlands, England all tested positive for corona virus

Tell your family, hospital, friends to reject it oooo.

WHO GET EAR MAKE E HEAR!!

These people want the world to fall on its knees by force.
Spread this message
Google test kits and masks infected with Corona virus.

Make una hear oooooo!!!!!

https://www.businessinsider.com/coroanvirus-holland-recalls-over-half-a-million-masks-imported-from-china-2020-3

This is a lie. They returned them because they were faulty as in not made with the right material. The same way these Nigerian mask might not be.

The sanitary conditions of those tailors workshops would never meet medical standards. Look at production houses overseas, even this China, the mask are produced in controlled environments and the personnel are wearing gloves and safety gear, and the process is automated so hands are not touching it.

You guys take information and spread it without thinking. Read the article again. The mask were returned because medical establishments have standards not because of corona virus!

Corona virus can’t even live on clothes up to 4 days and it takes more than a week for mask to arrive from China.

America just order more than a million N95 from China. You think they would without testing?

This info can get Nigerians killed.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
JoseRaji:

All I see here is graphics. Finish.
yeah. Science fiction is made up of graphics. Have you seen that in any Nollywood movie before. Don't be a sadist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkM
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Urchman200: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
This government I know will prefer to ask China to produce for them.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Urchman200: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
A hypocritical government that promises to concentrate on local made products and completely ignore the region that is an economic hub of the country. And u said Nigeria will be better, telling u about everyday as if their whole life depends on it.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Starz825(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Isoduwa:
Aba Amaka 101 code for you guys them keep helping Nigerian but Nigerian keep disrespecting them

WHY?
This is a question begging for an answer...
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:

Government always want to settle some loyalists through contracts hence the quest for importation, so that prices can be inflated dangerously without much ado.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Sholaystar4me(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
God bless Igbo People, God bless Nigeria
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Ayanko(m): 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
They need to put up there phone numbers for easy contact.
God bless this guy's
I am a Yoruba guy but it's time we develope ourselves.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PediakAuthor: 2:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
blackman is naturally greedy. even FG give dem 1000 trillion pounds d wil stil produce substandard.

Igbos and their hunger to maximize profit

Lolzzz easy bro... Let the government help then first... Let's see if they win or fail... Shebi they will come back for something next time...??
And besides, it happens everywhere, imagine after the government have given a black man a loan or a grants to grow his business, then he will just divert the money for personal use, even buy car, go club, carry babes and etc... Until d money finish... It happens everywhere, not only Igbo land .. Lolzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pristine Muscles / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.