Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction (75662 Views)

How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / Coronavirus: Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers Sold Out In Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by HMarshal(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
I don't see anything wrong in us producing our local needs.

Govt should instead give them more support

Gbam.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by DicklyD: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
It's not just about sewing but the quality. In terms of health safety will the mask be sterilized before packaging?
This is good but it has to be quality controlled.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Dpharisee: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leopantro:
Much as I admire your ingenuity note that the white filter on a face mask acts as a sponge, catching and soaking up particles in the air.
As well as dirts in the hands of that person placing his fingers on it as he sews it in that picture. He needs to at least wear gloves while making it.

Thanks for you apt opinion without sentiments. I hope this is conveyed to them immediately. Kudos, this is the only way we will grow
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PediakAuthor: 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
felixedet:

OP, Nigerian scholars are good at one thing only: criticism.

Ye . Lolzzz well said grin
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by maasoap(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Isoduwa:
Aba Amaka 101 code for you guys them keep helping Nigerian but Nigerian keep disrespecting them

WHY?

The insults go both ways, nobody is a victim here. Everyone is guilty
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PediakAuthor: 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
blackman is naturally greedy. even FG give dem 1000 trillion pounds d wil stil produce substandard.

Igbos and their hunger to maximize profit

Why mentioning names
The thing is in our blood as black and we need attitudinal reorientation... Even if the government give some people loans and grants to do business and contribute to national advancement by creating more jobs... Guess what... Such people will divert such public fund for private usage... Buying latest car, carrying different babes, go club, until the money finish without achieving its main aim. And yet we keep on blaming the government. We are all in this together bro... The government and the people both have crucial roles to play in nation building process... Etc
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PediakAuthor: 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
bluefilm:
They should also start producing Condoms.

I personally, will so much appreciate that.

grin this guy . When will u marry ? And when will u give your life to Jesus Christ?
If you do those two things, you might not need condom again... Lolzzz
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PediakAuthor: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nooil:

They can always disinfect after production right?

Exactly... Some chemicals will be added in d process to terminate all the germs on them during sowing and touch-touch
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by bluefilm: 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
PediakAuthor:

grin this guy . When will u marry ? And when will u give your life to Jesus Christ?
If you do those two things, you might not need condom again... Lolzzz

If Jesus comes to the world today, even him ma go dey look for condoms, I swear!!!

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PediakAuthor: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
bluefilm:

If Jesus comes to the world today, even him go dey look for condoms, I swear!!!

Guy... Beware of blasphemy ooo. Easy bro... I can see that u are really addicted bro.. See your username self... "bf". Guy u strong oo grin

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by TheMohican(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:
Nigeria is really blessed but the government keep dragging us down. I just want covid to deal with them very well they deserve it.

Correction.
The south is blessed, the core north keeps dragging us back

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by MrGerald(m): 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leopantro:
Much as I admire your ingenuity note that the white filter on a face mask acts as a sponge, catching and soaking up particles in the air.
As well as dirts in the hands of that person placing his fingers on it as he sews it in that picture. He needs to at least wear gloves while making it.
Gloves also can pass dirts during making, both gloves and face mask are not always safe.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by bluefilm: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
PediakAuthor:

Guy... Beware of blasphemy ooo. Easy bro... I can see that u are really addicted bro.. See your username self... "bf". Guy u strong oo grin

If Jesus were to come to this world now, even him ma go dey watch bluefilm wella!!!
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by donnie(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
helinues:
I don't see anything wrong in us producing our local needs.

Govt should instead give them more support

Don't mind them. It's about time.

Abo do they want to collect Corona infested items from China?
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by sweetgala(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
chiommy123:
there's no difference physically and its going to be cheaper just that we like bragging in this part of the world

Physical difference and functional difference are two very different things.

But we must encourage production and this coronavirus has opened up the world to the futility if depending on China for mass production.

China would see a terrible shift in global relations after this coronavirus is defeated
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Litmus: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is my Nigeria!

God bless all those responsible for this effort.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by PapaAdanna: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
DexterousOne:

I dont believe this tho.......

Innoson gets FG support.
Every business man his size gets it

I didn't say it for you to believe anyway

He gets the support like other cement entrepreneurs are getting like Dangote.

Dangote is riding hard on Monopoly

Don't believe it and I don't expect you to

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by lilyheaven: 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leopantro:
. After production, all of them will be authoclaved ( sterilization process) before selling.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by codeME: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
earthsync:
Nigeria is really blessed but the government keep dragging us down. I just want covid to deal with them very well they deserve it.
Haba my dear, na we masses go still suffer am, or what do you think?
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by DexterousOne(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
PapaAdanna:

I didn't say it for you to believe anyway

He gets the support like other cement entrepreneurs are getting like Dangote.

Dangote is riding hard on Monopoly

Don't believe it and I don't expect you to
You are speaking what you know little about

All you are doing is repeat the fallacies that we are told

Now some facts....

Dangote cement operates in a pioneer industry (Cement) thus is given some concessions
Any player in the cement industry gets the same concessions be it BUA, or WAPCO.

Ibeto is not a cement producer but importer
The pioneer status does not cover him, so why are many crying ?

If Ibeto wants to play in the cement industry and get his own concessions
He should scale up local production

Innoson operates in a different industry and is also entitled to concessions such as tax holiday, import waivers and the likes.

The benefits you get are industry specific

Learn to search and get the facts
Not following the emotional driven narratives you hear out there.

And just so you know

Dangote is NOT a monopoly
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by otabaotaba: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Until Nigerians puts an end to hatred for the igbos that's when they will enjoy the good of the land

Though Igbo people too has their personal differences too

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by EmekaBlue(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
long live ABIA STATE

1 Like

Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Correcto: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why?
Maduawuchukwu:

This is unnecessary.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Correcto: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Competition gives birth to many things including quality. Ask the Chinese.
GreatResearcher1:
blackman is naturally greedy. even FG give dem 1000 trillion pounds d wil stil produce substandard.

Igbos and their hunger to maximize profit
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by iamdrfresh: 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Leopantro:

it undergoes disinfection before it's finally released!
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by 41lady(m): 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
This face masks is better than the ones produce in china. The only issue we have in Nigeria is packaging and also love for foreign fake goods.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Legendguru: 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
Fake at work
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by JoseRaji(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
CHESTER48:
yeah. Science fiction is made up of graphics. Have you seen that in any Nollywood movie before. Don't be a sadist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkM
Take criticism. Don't be comfortable with mediocrity... The story line is below par, continuity is non-existent. Y'all just throw graphic content around for no reason.
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
JoseRaji:

Take criticism. Don't be comfortable with mediocrity... The story line is below par, continuity is non-existent. Y'all just throw graphic content around for no reason.
lol. No matter what you, do not everyone will like your content since you dont. Jump and pass. Maybe you can write a storyline for me. If you can even write at all grin grin

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzXmPFHYDkMcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by iguita: 6:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is common sense. But it took COVID-19 to make us use it. I only hope that after we pull through this period, we continue to utilize our local human resources. Why can't these guys produce complete PPE? Something they are already doing with years of experience
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by judedwriter(m): 6:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice innovation...

But I wonder what will be the fate of all these masks when the virus is finally over....
Re: Aba-made Face Masks: Here's My Reaction by spycamera: 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
I prefer Aba-made even if they are substandard to China made. How are we even sure that those supplied from China are standard because I don't believe there are tested before giving to Nigerians to use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos / Help Out Oral Infection Graphic Photo / Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.