Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Kindly Take This Survey - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kindly Take This Survey (1116 Views)

31 Paid Courses Full Links For Free( Kindly Take Advantage And Be Independent) / PLEASE HELP! Abayomi Shogunle, A Deputy Commissioner Of Police Feel This Survey / Is GST Your Problem? Kindly Check The Solved GST Past Questions $ Answers Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Kindly Take This Survey by dahdah: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

I'm conducting a research on e-commerce pay on delivery service in Nigeria.
Kindly take a moment to fill out the survey below.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/6lOL6a488

This is part of an academic research to understand the impact of Pay on Delivery service on e-commerce businesses in Nigeria.

Thank you

NB
You will not be required to input your personal information.

Update
All participants have been credited. Although the survey is still open, rewards for participation has been discontinued. Thanks for you cooperation.

I've done the survey since yesterday but you've not fulfill your promise

08158500769 glo
Re: Kindly Take This Survey by Yohans(m): 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Vicyace:
Hello everyone,

I'm conducting a research on e-commerce pay on delivery service in Nigeria.
Kindly take a moment to fill out the survey below.

https://s.surveyplanet.com/6lOL6a488

This is part of an academic research to understand the impact of Pay on Delivery service on e-commerce businesses in Nigeria.

Thank you

NB
You will not be required to input your personal information.

Update
All participants have been credited. Although the survey is still open, rewards for participation has been discontinued. Thanks for you cooperation.
I'm done,

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Public Secondary School With Pankere(cane) As Part Of Requirements. / UNILAG Launches 24-hour Transcript Processing Platform / Morning Star: The Difference Between Lucifer And Satan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.