Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time (257 Views)

My (AS) Genotype. A Major Hindrance In Getting Married On Time. / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2020
Do you know that the opportunities to date or be dated is seasonal? I mean the opportunity to find real love or be loved. Take a look back at your life, have you noticed that at some points in your life as a guy or girl; for guys, you see ladies flocking just to date you, or for ladies: you see loads of toasters professing true love. But at some points you experience scarcity of toasters or the-interested. You then notice that when the season of love-availability fades, you become the one begging for love and persuading people, probably wondering why. Then after a while or months or years, another season of love appears for you to capitalize. It is sometimes like a circle.

The dangerous thing with not capitalizing on such seasons is that you could miss a promising love life because of pride, or because lovee is just so available to you at that moment, and you probably think it is your right to be flocked around. Some people ranting about rejection or so, probably missed out on opportunities where love was looking at them with much smiles.
Re: Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2020
I missed mine last year.

I got into the university(a prominent uni in PH) and decided to mind my business.( to not be involved romantically with anyone)
During and after my matric period I had people who I thought genuinely liked me but didn't pay attention to any cause I didn't want any distractions.

To cut the long story short
I ended up accepting the wrong person.. Two weeks into the relationship his girlfriend called and warned me to stay off her man�

I jus give up
Re: Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time by zexy2030(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2020
EmmaNuella77:
I missed mine last year.

I got into the university(a prominent uni in PH) and decided to mind my business.( to not be involved romantically with anyone)
During and after my matric period I had people who I thought genuinely liked me but didn't pay attention to any cause I didn't want any distractions.

To cut the long story short
I ended up accepting the wrong person.. Two weeks into the relationship his girlfriend called and warned me to stay off her man�

I jus give up
There are about 7billion people in the world, every female was created with their own malea, it was revealed from the beginning that we have more males than females but when humans lost powers to the 'earthly beast' so many animals were made flesh to interact with living beings even making children.
You are lucky u r still single. Just be urself, someone is observing u. independence is very attractive to guys.

1 Like

Re: Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time by 1beat(m): 9:02am On Apr 03, 2020
I pray they understand what to wrote here .. .
everything is seasons and some season might not look the same no matter how you try..

1 Like

Re: Prevent Waste of Love Opportunities on Time by DCOR(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
Mine is simple:

"Don't take people for granted"

Whether romantic or non-romantic.
They may love you forever, but they may not be around forever.

(1) (Reply)

8 Steps To Help You Move On After Breakup / What Does The Phrase "Dont Follow Women" Really Mean / Work On Yourself First, Low Self-esteem Will Cost U Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.