Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today (23072 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Obinna Ekezie Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by Legendguru: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good
Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by babz11(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Igbos are always successful abroad

A True Son Of Igboland
Happy Birthday!!
Keep Making Us Proud

Abi bomb dey this one head no how olowokandi take be Igbo name

1 Like

Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by Sheguama: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Kandi Man

Son of Gen. Olowokandi dat year

1 Like

Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by Deyemz(f): 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hbd
Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by izibili44: 11:06am On Apr 04, 2020
you sure say na only the height and game you like about them.
cyndy1000:
Age gracefully
Sometimes I wonder how these basketball guys get height.
I really do love their heights and game
Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by Oswardnat: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Willian reveals Chelsea career coming to an end
Brazilian star Willian has admitted his time at Chelsea is coming to an end after revealing he is no longer talking to the club about a new contract.
Willian’s deal at Stamford Bridge expires on June 30 and contract negotiations have now ended after both parties failed to reach an agreement.
Willian was hoping to sign a new three-year deal but the Blues have only been willing to offer him a two-year contract.
And he now looks set to depart after spending seven years at the club.
“Really a very beautiful story that I built at this club, I have a very special affection for the fans, for the people who work there and I identified myself a lot here,” he told Brazilian publication Expediente Futebol.
“Everyone knows that my contract ends now in a few months, so the renewal is really a difficult thing to happen.
“I think it will be very difficult for me to renew because Chelsea offered me two years, I asked for three and it ended there, we didn’t talk anymore, we didn’t negotiate anymore.”
https://blueprint.ng/willian-reveals-chelsea-career-coming-to-an-end/

Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by Nostradamus: 1:24am On Apr 06, 2020
Micheal kandiman cool

He was ranked high but couldn't live up to potentials. Happy birthday sir,i wished he fulfilled his full potentials,nigeria deserve an hall of famer in the NBA(apart from Hakeem olajuwon)
Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by honniemail(f): 10:05pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=RexTramadol1 post=88054120]He's an uncle to one of my roomies in OAU then

Doki werey !!!!

The guy fit use this man proud ehn

Good to see some that knows us here, Sam is my younger brother and Segun is my cousin, hope Sam was a good fellow while in school and why you dey call am werey
Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by RexTramadol1: 7:11am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=honniemail post=89155511][/quote]

Lol, Samuel fit argue for Africa dat year...... e go com disturb us for room then go read

His argument dey make am disturb room, but na my G sha dat year, the werey na slang to show that I gbadun him parole wella

If you hear from him, tell him POL says hi.
Re: Michael Olowokandi Celebrates His 45th Birthday Today by honniemail(f): 7:59am On May 04, 2020
[quote author=RexTramadol1 post=89163047]

Lol, Samuel fit argue for Africa dat year...... e go com disturb us for room then go read

He is now in the UK practicing,thanks for replying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season / Ogenyi Onazi Begins Recovery Process After Successful Surgery (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.