Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,554 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV (9804 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation / “if I See Buhari For Warri I Go B E A T Am” - @queensummie9 Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Apr 03, 2020
Warri too like to prove strong head... Yeye people.... let them stay at home and stop smoking Igbo. Soldier too should use their dom and know what time we are in.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by saaron(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2020
FULANI LED SECURITY AGENCIES AND THEIR SATANIC AGENDA AGAINST CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA.
Boko haram from time to time release videos to intimate the public about their plan campaign of violence and crimes against humanity by way of murder, kidnap and rape.
Rape for instance is basically one of islam's tool of warfare against non muslim women as history and activities of muslim terrorist groups have confirmed.
Islamist terrorist all over the earth engage in rape against women (non muslims) as a sign of conquest. A religious act they commit in futherance of islamic jihad. For these reasons, rape of non muslim women especially Christian women by muslim terrorist is one of their major jihadic signature.
It's not surprising that the fulani led terrorist group popularly called Nigerian army is living up to their SUNNI terrorists counter parts like ISIS, Boko haram, Alqeida, Alshabab to unleash sorrow and mayhem on people they're send to protect. Their attrocities and extrajudicial murder of Christians have revealed the devilish agenda Nigerian security apparatus especially Nigerian army have against non muslims in Nigeria.

Nigerians should ask themselves; was there ever a case where the SUNNI LED Nigerian army/police extrajudicially killed northern SUNNI MUSLIMS in the North? Capital NO.
How many sunni muslims were shot when they burned down vehicles and police station in protest against lockdown order by Katsina govt? NONE.
If the incident in Katsina state was carried out by Christians in Southern Nigeria, scores of people would have been shot and killed by Nigerian security personnel.

Take your time and study ectrajudicial killings in the North by security agencies and you'll discover that all the victims are either Shiites or non muslims. Same goes to the South.
Non muslims and Shiites are the victims of murder and extrajudicial killings by security agencies in Nigeria!
Believe it or not, Nigerian army is filled with SUNNI islamist fundamentalist terrorist with deep hatrad and devilish agenda against non muslims in Nigeria.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Efewestern: 10:33am On Apr 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Efewestern, atheistandpro.ud, Sanche.z01, Bishop.kay and some peace loving Deltans in this forum,

Kindly avoid any confrontation with Burantai's donkey's.

Safety first.

Stay Safe.

They won't flex muscles when they meet Boko Haram, it's armless citizens they love forming hard men.

I'm indoors anyway, no be me them go use count scores.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 03, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Time to go dust my Smith and Wesson sad

grin grin

I will like to watch the highlight.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by powerkey: 10:41am On Apr 03, 2020
The government should investigate and discharge such evil soldiers..
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by gidgiddy: 10:44am On Apr 03, 2020
SLAP44:
For those who applauded them when it happened in Umuahia, Aba and Onitsha,

Oya, start clapping for our gallant men grin

What goes around

Forget the hypocrites called Nigerians. They were cheering when the Nigerian Army was killing, torturing unarmed IPOB and making them lay down in Muddy water. Now they suddenly realise that military brutality is wrong?

Even the idiot called Keyamo has suddenly realised that Soldiers killing unarmed civilians is bad.

Hypocrites who pick and choose when to stay silent or speak out against injustice

5 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Mystiquefia: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2020
Efewestern:

They won't flex muscles when they meet Boko Haram, it's armless citizens they love forming hard men.

I'm indoors anyway, no be me them go use count scores.

Oniovo, na true say them waste like 10 bioz for ogbuagwe? I never see am for any credible news site oh.. not even tv.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Barryseal: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
This is why the death of Nigerian soldiers is like music to my ears. The shiite massacre in Abuja in broad daylight still give me crips. I pray Boko haram continue doing a number on them cowards.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Efewestern: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2020
Mystiquefia:

Oniovo, na true say them waste like 10 bioz for ogbuagwe? I never see am for any credible news site oh.. not even tv.

Na lie, the video when circulate na video from another country, but area para, normal small riot plus them carry beat one corofo almost faint.

Aside the guy the soldier fall, no head don roll again.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Mathiasa(m): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2020
My advice to young men in that area, pls run for now and come back latter. We all know what they are capable of. Pls leave for now.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Comedian2019: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
iamJ:
you get gun abi na for inside house ur mouth end
cheesy grin grin Warri boys no dey carry last.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by johnmartus(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2020
I'm here watching.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Mystiquefia: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
Efewestern:

Na lie, the video when circulate na video from another country, but area para, normal small riot plus them carry beat one corofo almost faint.

Shuoooo, I talk am. Cuz if to say them leggo boiz for area like that things suppose don escalate.. e no make news paper headline and no TV reportage.

But why area no gree kidi'a uv'we?

God forbid... Our things too dey different..

Na so area pack go find one boy when rumor talk zay e get coro. Wetin dem one do before, lynch am?? Funny pple
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by able20(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2020
Johnpaul1099:
Trouble for warri boys, soldiers no dey forgive
But watch their masters the Boko Haram will execute another 50 Soldiers in revenge. Soldiers die like Mosquitoes in Nigeria.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Biafra1stson: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2020
Efewestern:

Deceive ya self dont u hear the soldier say Warri. Is warri not in Nigeria. Dont u hear the soldier say their comrade was killed in warri. Was it not in Warri Nigeria it happened deceive ya self think you're deceiving the public

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by alizma: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2020
Deltans congratulations on your newly, self acquired punishment.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by africandictator(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2020
He get hiv
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Hum20: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2020
The world is watching and waiting.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Area4Area: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
God bless ISWAP and Boko haram, infact more bullets and rockets to their assault rifles and RPGS... keep killing these animals like the pieces of garbage that they are, rape any female soldier you capture, and keep on filming those useless cowards in uniform you capture in battle... as they are been forced to kneel down in hopeless submission and shot at the back of their heads execution style.
I support you abeg and I also urge all our soldiers to quit the army so that Boko Haram and ISWAP would overrun the whole country, at least by now you and I would be fighting for those two groups.

Why would our gallant soldiers be sacrificing their lives for an ungrateful population who only pray for their downfall, let them all throw in the towel please

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by josen16322(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2020
a citizen killin a soldier or army is like messin wit d bull den u get d horn angry sad

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by DONFASZY(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2020
Share until dis soldier is arrested

Both of dem
They moght b rapist raping people they are suppose to protect

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Mystiquefia: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Deceive ya self dont u hear the soldier say Warri. Is warri not in Nigeria. Dont u hear the soldier say their comrade was killed in warri. Was it not in Warri Nigeria it happened deceive ya self think you're deceiving the public

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Mystiquefia: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2020
Biafra1stson:

Is there not a possibility that he might have been misinformed, like you are? What's your problem u fvcking pessimist? U claim wafarians are dying in their thousands yet there's not being any such reports from credible news platforms. U sit in aba and think u know better than pple in waffi .... Nonesense
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by TheChameleon: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2020
sad
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mysticwebb:
These are the kind of animals we give uniform to become soldiers. Indirectly, the soldier said he is hiv positive and intend spreading it.
They all have hiv and that's why they can't face boko haram. The hiv has eaten into their brains and they can't think. That's why boko haram will kidnap and bleep them without condoms and when they come back, they will bleep the people who pay them and make mouth about it. Hiv infected soldiers everywhere
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by VaselineCrew: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mods need to move this to front page, what’s taking them soo long?

Also, anybody here remember the thread were we can post such violations by soldiers? Can’t find the thread and the contacts.

Please forward untill these animals are court marshaled. Let’s not wait untill they are posted close to our homes ooo for whatever duty
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by lereinter(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Unfortunately they can't make such video for bokoharsm

Soon no one will be sympathetic of this idiots again especially when they are easily killed by Boko Haram

Boko Haram is their master
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
VaselineCrew:
Mods need to move this to front page, what’s taking them soo long?

Also, anybody here remember the thread were we can post such violations by soldiers? Can’t find the thread and the contacts.

Please forward untill these animals are court marshaled. Let’s not wait untill they are posted close to our homes ooo for whatever duty
I sent them this video....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by VaselineCrew: 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
I sent them this video....

Nice God bless!

Thanks for the info
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by delishpot: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
They say....... "Na where short man hand reach.... He go hang his bag".

This is a good ground for them. This is where they can flex muscle without crying to Nigerians to beg Bubu that they are out weaponed, out fed and out smarted by the people they are sent to fight (cough! Boko haram. Cough)
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by doggedfighter(f): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Efewestern, atheistandproud, Sanchez01, Bishopkay and some peace loving Deltans in this forum,

Kindly avoid any confrontation with Burantai's donkey's.

Safety first.

Stay Safe.
Are those warri based Nairalanders?
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by BoboNkiti19: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
Area4Area:
I support you abeg and I also urge all our soldiers to quit the army so that Boko Haram and ISWAP would overrun the whole country, at least by now you and I would be fighting for those two groups.

Why would our gallant soldiers be sacrificing their lives for an ungrateful population who only pray for their downfall, let them all throw in the towel please
You don't have an army, sorry to disappoint you hombre.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture / Dankwambo Denies Stepping Down For Tambuwal / Governor Ganduje Flees As Red Caps Take Over Kano Government House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.