Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV (9803 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Obasanjo: I Have Seen Three Olu Of Warri, I Don’t Want To See Fourth Coronation / “if I See Buhari For Warri I Go B E A T Am” - @queensummie9 Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by F117nighthawk: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
You deserved to be thrown into boko haram enclave and be totally devoured by BOKO HARAM, useless cowards, only harmless civilians they can harass

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by legitnow: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
F117nighthawk:
You deserved to be thrown into boko haram enclave and be totally devoured by BOKO HARAM, useless cowards, only harmless civilians they can harass

There power is the hope that Warri people will be unarmed.

Wen dey see gun, dey usually avoid going to those places or run away from the army or claim sick.

They will say things like Boko Haram is more equiped than the, blame leaders and government and run away.

They like easy fight, where dey have time to rape mothers, grandmothers, daughters, sisters and babies.

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by oyatz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why all these unnecessary victim mentality?

Everything is not about you.

SLAP44:
For those who applauded them when it happened in Umuahia, Aba and Onitsha,

Oya, start clapping for our gallant men grin

What goes around

2 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by ChimaAdeoye: 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Biafra1stson:
"We Would Fuçk Your Mother Raw" - Nigerian Soldier Threatens Warri BoysFor Killing A Soldier

I dont know why all this my reliable videos are not making front page. Let the world know what's happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWYvpRdWxms

All these cowardly Fulani soldiers only know how to terrorize UNARMED people. The same people are running away from small boys in Boko Haram killing them like flies everyday. But because Warri youths are not armed, they are threatening to r*ape their mothers and sisters.

It is time Southern Nigerians arm themselves and defend themselves against these vandals

3 Likes

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by oyatz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
This violation of the rights of civilians by the military men is common in developing countries.
It a reflection of our backwardness.

It has nothing to do with Ojukwu and whatever he saw in 1967.

SLAP44:

You just noticed it now? grin

Ojukwu has been saying the same thing since 1966!

1 Like

Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Chrisben02: 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can you imagine what a trained personnel is saying with his mouth
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by abduljabbar4(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
God bless ISWAP and Boko haram, infact more bullets and rockets to their assault rifles and RPGS... keep killing these animals like the pieces of garbage that they are, rape any female soldier you capture, and keep on filming those useless cowards in uniform you capture in battle... as they are been forced to kneel down in hopeless submission and shot at the back of their heads execution style.

Some of these soldiers are truly bad, but majority of them are still sensible. If you have any relative in the north whether Muslim or christian, you wouldn't be typing this. Boko haram kills blindly and it's quite unfair to be generalizing things like this.

The last time mynd44 banned me, I only criticized what these uniformed men did to the shiites
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Illiterates everywhere. Please France come and coronavirus test these folks quick quick. They are useless even unto their parents
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by KingAzubuike(f): 7:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
jayson87:
you know nothing about warri and BAYELSA. It is not Lagos and southeast state. Them dey ki soldiers there like say them dey kill fowl. The jakpa lockdown of April last year, the boys wasted 2 soldiers for broad day light . Nothing happen to them.

The day I saw them beat a SARS guy up, na that I fear those guys. Soldiers and police fear one thing in their life .... Angry Mob. Those guys there are angry
It's the militants there that killed the soldiers could have been a more suitable statement. It's just like saying hausas/fulanis are killing soldiers whereas it's Boko Haram that is doing the damage.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by LabDNA: 7:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Area4Area:
I support you abeg and I also urge all our soldiers to quit the army so that Boko Haram and ISWAP would overrun the whole country, at least by now you and I would be fighting for those two groups.

Why would our gallant soldiers be sacrificing their lives for an ungrateful population who only pray for their downfall, let them all throw in the towel please

Boko haram cannot overrun the East where there are hardly any indigenous muslim, they invade regions where there are indigenous muslims like North and SW, because these are areas where they stand a good chance of getting supports of extremists like MURIC and Co.

Let them army quit and allow Boko to take their chances in every region, let's see they'll succeed.
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Airoflaw(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
Stupid ! Is that wat dey train you for... Rapist olosi oni ranu omo ale jatijati
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by temptnow: 10:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
under your mama bed abi
no, your mama own
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by Pessimist: 11:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Mystiquefia:

Is there not a possibility that he might have been misinformed, like you are? What's your problem u fvcking pessimist? U claim wafarians are dying in their thousands yet there's not being any such reports from credible news platforms. U sit in aba and think u know better than pple in waffi .... Nonesense
[/s]
Re: Soldier In Warri: I Will Bleep Your Mother Raw Without Condom, She Will Get HIV by fx45(m): 11:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
God bless ISWAP and Boko haram, infact more bullets and rockets to their assault rifles and RPGS... keep killing these animals like the pieces of garbage that they are, rape any female soldier you capture, and keep on filming those useless cowards in uniform you capture in battle... as they are been forced to kneel down in hopeless submission and shot at the back of their heads execution style.
The sad reality is that the army authorities send these idiots to the South to be misbehaving while they send Southern soldiers to the theater of war to be killed by Boko Haram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Preparation, Tinubu In Big Trouble (pic) / Obaseki signs ₦128.8 Billion Revised 2020 Budget Into Law / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.