Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture (9774 Views)

Oshomole Asking Tinubu To Put His Hands Down During National Anthem / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by gidgiddy: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
If you are one of those asking Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu, stop it, the courts have already discharged Kanu of all charges

What you should be doing is telling Tinubu to obey court judgment

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu been squashed, all courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Tell Tinubu to obey court order! Stop begging him to release a man already released by court!

Judgment is below

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Spagi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
gidgiddy:
If you are one of those asking Tinubu to release Nnamdi Kanu, stop it, the courts have already discharged Kanu of all charges

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu have been squashed, all lower courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Tell Tinubu to obey court order! Stop begging him to release a man already released by court!

Judgment is below
realease ko release ni ,prison is kanu home

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by SwissMass: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
The case is at the supreme court the highest court in the land, and it will easier for Ojukwu to come back to live than for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land to release Kanu nnamdi, because the court will surely keep him in jail, Kanu nnamdi is property of Shettima in May 29 2031

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by seanfer(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
OP did you forget the first case where Kanu was granted bail by Justice Binta Nyako and he jump bail?
Or you’re trying to tell us that the case is forgotten?

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by seanfer(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
SwissMass:
The case is at the supreme court the highest court in the land, and it will easier for Ojukwu to come back to live than for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land to release Kanu nnamdi, because the court will surely keep him in jail, Kanu nnamdi is property of Shettima in May 29 2031

There’s another case that he was granted bail and he jump bail.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
gidgiddy:

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu have been squashed, all lower courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Judgment is below
U no see any CHEAP FLIGHT to ABUJA to BOOK and OBSTRUCT am, Shouting "this PLANE wil not Fly, TELL TINUBU to RELEASE MNK" ...
Make u go TEST Ur LEGAL TEAM

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by LegendHero(m): 9:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
He should only release Kanu to heaven.

Death by lethal injection.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Omoawoke: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
I wonder the kind of stupid judge that Carried out this judgement. No way a terrorist will be released.

And I’m not sure all the charges against him has been struck out

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
SwissMass:
everybody knows that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Release the terrorist that ordered his men to slaughter Nigerian police, military and destroy INEC offices?

Release the terrorist that ordered Igbos to burn down Lagos?

I don't think so.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Release a secessionist on what grounds?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 12:44am On Jul 17, 2023
Jagungidi:
Release a secessionist on what grounds?
When someone calls u a unity begger, u will go rabid, why do u want to share a country with people u hate so badly, u claimed they are criminals, baby factory, drug peddlers, no IGR and no contribution to the Economy yet u develop high BP when they agitate to leave, this is wonderful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

When someone calls u a unity begger, u will go rabid, why do u want to share a country with people u hate so badly, u claimed they are criminals, baby factory, drug peddlers, no IGR and no contribution to the Economy yet u develop high BP when they agitate to leave, this is wonderful

You must be mistaken me for somebody else. My only concern is for Nnamdi Kanu to be punished for the bile and hate he helped spread across the globe against Nigeria and the Yoruba tribe.

I don’t care if igbo people stay in Nigeria or not. I do advocate for peaceful coexistence and unity between all 400 tribes of Nigeria, as long as they identify as Nigerians until we change the name (Nigeria) that was forced on us by colonial imperialist. If that makes me a unity beggar then so be it, I don’t fuss over silly slurs you people tag us, because I’m more than happy to dish it back. Then you people start crying crocodile tears

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 17, 2023
Kanu is a terrorist, the law doesn't apply to terrorists. As far as government is concerned terrorists are already dead

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 2:20am On Jul 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

You must be mistaken me for somebody else. My only concern is for Nnamdi Kanu to be punished for the bile and hate he helped spread across the globe against Nigeria and the Yoruba tribe.

I don’t care if igbo people stay in Nigeria or not. I do advocate for peaceful coexistence and unity between all 400 tribes of Nigeria, as long as they identify as Nigerians until we change the name (Nigeria) that was forced on us by colonial imperialist. If that makes me a unity beggar then so be it, I don’t fuss over silly slurs you people tag us, because I’m more than happy to dish it back. Then you people start crying crocodile tears
Have you ever heard of freedom of speech, seriously, I envision a united Africa with stupendous economic might, but you have to do so without pulling others down, a country where academic requirements are stacked differently to enable others catch up, policies to keep others down, and when the complain u call them wailers, Igbos gave developed thick skin, imagine Igbos coming back from #20 pounds to reinstate herself as main economic driver, this should be the miracle of the century, Nigeria or not, they are throttling away from others, the global oil dominance will soon end, may be gas will be relevant which East have more in abundance, days of reckoning 😆 🤣 😂
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 2:22am On Jul 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

Have you ever heard of freedom of speech, seriously, I envision a united Africa with stupendous economic might, but you have to do so without pulling others down, a country where academic requirements are stacked differently to enable others catch up, policies to keep others down, and when the complain u call them wailers, Igbos have developed thick skin, imagine Igbos coming back from #20 pounds to reinstate herself as the main economic driver, this should be the miracle of the century, Nigeria or not, they are throttling away from others, the global oil dominance will soon end, may be gas will be relevant which East have more in abundance, days of reckoning 😆 🤣 😂, hate or like them, it's irrelevant
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

Have you ever heard of freedom of speech, seriously, I envision a united Africa with stupendous economic might, but you have to do so without pulling others down, a country where academic requirements are stacked differently to enable others catch up, policies to keep others down, and when the complain u call them wailers, Igbos have developed thick skin, imagine Igbos coming back from #20 pounds to reinstate herself as the main economic driver, this should be the miracle of the century, Nigeria or not, they are throttling away from others, the global oil dominance will soon end, may be gas will be relevant which East have more in abundance, days of reckoning 😆 🤣 😂, hate or like them, it's irrelevant
I can feel your fear

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2023
tundein18:

I can feel your fear
Like how illorin was lost, I feel it too
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

Like how illorin was lost, I feel it too
Fear fear fear grin

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Emetex22(m): 4:13am On Jul 17, 2023
tundein18:

Fear fear fear grin
Yes ooh, feel it now
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by juman(m): 6:40am On Jul 17, 2023
Even if the case was in american court, he would not be released.
He is security risk.

Ipob should change their ways.
They should do things differently.
Southern man is the president, they should use the chance and engage in talks with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2023
LegendHero:

guy u are so mean, don't support evil. He has a family, and may be the bread winner. If I was order to shoot him after the court find him guilty, I won't. Will you ?
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by CCIA: 6:44am On Jul 17, 2023
gidgiddy:

As of this moment, the position of the law is very clear. Not only have all charges against Kanu been squashed, all courts are banned from putting him on trial.

Judgment is below
IP🐽B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 6:49am On Jul 17, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:
Release the terrorist that ordered his men to slaughter Nigerian police, military and destroy INEC offices?

Release the terrorist that ordered Igbos to burn down Lagos?

I don't think so.
let's watch and see,let them release him,and those people that didn't obey the sit at home in East/South be dealt with. Let him burn down Lagos, before FG will know what next to do with him. They will be put in their place
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by wahalawahala: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

shut up ! Typical unsmart obedient, hate speech that incite hatred , discrimination,violence is a crime in Nigeria ... and we all know the Albino is guilty of all and more ,so all the freedom of speech yenyenyen, na fr ur pocket , if u say nonsense u no sups say dey think you're covered by freedom of speech, 😂 u go just tale for gallow like your Messiah.
Let us be guided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2023
Emetex22:

are they not criminal s,baby factory,drug peddlers? Every regions contributed to the ECONOMY, Inc minority,middle bet,Ijaw,Niger Delta. Is South West not the HQ of skulls mining ? Are there no criminals in South West & North regions ? Issue we supposed tackle like good governance and insecurity. So Nnamdi Kanu matter with FG over 200millions Nigeria citizens with poverty, poor education, health system and jobless graduate that is increasing yearly. When last did you heard about El Zakzaki, I know u go say wetin concern u. Both Kanu and Zakzaki are big men, let them face their trial with FG. Let's tackle the main issues that is affecting all Nigeria citizens especially the poor massess&frown about the mismanagement of our common wealth by politicians

1 Like

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:17am On Jul 17, 2023
Igbos don't know something about Jagaban.

He might look physically weak but he's a Don.

Wasn't intimidated flogging President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman + CBN Governor all in his party working against him.

You better go and beg while prostrating.

Ambode misbehaved and spent almost 8 years begging...now he's likely to be a Minister.

Tinubu isn't someone you can push around or blackmail.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 7:38am On Jul 17, 2023
Jagungidi:

U must know history or read History for u to know that the name Nigeria was force on us. We have South Africa, why can't we have West Africa ? Some people did not even know the State capital where Nigeria was sold to the British and who sold it & for how much? Tribesmen that help or aid the white man? Hausa,Yoruba,Igbo,Ijaw etc had suffered in this Nigeria entity. I have conversation with some people & they don't like their way of life, they want something better. Poverty in the North, and they have Aliko Dangote, oil spillage in South,u have richmen,elites&past governors, massacre in the south west by the Fulani and stolen of their lands,,and the have past governors, elderstate men&religion leaders. Still they couldn't find final solutions for evils & issues that have been occurring for decades. Issue of boko haram, I can go on &on. Some people don't know that systemic modern slave trade still exist( oppressing orphans&widows,house maids,taking advantage of house help by raping them,not giving young girls education and failure to put a young boy that was put in your care in school. On saying u are begging for unity, don't Jesus and any other good religion books preach unity or peace? I always wonder the message imam&pastor preach to their followers, is like Satan make them to follow the opposite of what their religion leaders preaches, as in Satan got hold of their heart. Even monks preach unity, u go dey wonder which Christianity or Islam people practice
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by sultanofpigs: 7:42am On Jul 17, 2023
Tinubu will die before the end of this year, through overdose of cocaine

...Oluremi Tinubu will encounter multiple accidents, both domestic and otherwise.

Sanwolu will overdose and die

All of them will die, and you will still be shouting IPOB.. Nnamdi KANU..ESN. While Fulani Herdsmen will keep acquiring your useless lands and sending your people to Benin Republic...spits

LegendHero:

Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Bukola94: 7:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Spirit04:
Kanu is a terrorist, the law doesn't apply to terrorists. As far as government is concerned terrorists are already dead
Sir,please stop calling Kanu a terrorist, for God sake. Is people & yourself dey add petrol to fire for him. Let's think about it, was late Mr Fela Anikulapo Kuti been push by Yoruba people when he was beaten by military and his mother was pushed down from upstairs which lead to her death ? Fela kept saying the truth and tackling the FG till he died. Who is the true legend, Fela or Kanu? Likes for Kanu,share for Fela
Re: Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture by Okoroawusa: 7:51am On Jul 17, 2023
Gidgiddy someone opened a thread and called you a terrorist and I defended you on that thread... please don't allow me to change my mind.

NNAMDI KANU MUST DIE IF THE SOUTH EAST MUST MOVE FORWARD!

NNAMDI KANU HAS A LOT OF INNOCENT BLOODS ON HIS HANDS...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAAC: FG, States, LGs To Share N966 Billion / Iwuanyanwu, Others Refuse To Step-down For Anenih / INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.