Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,021 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Trump Praise President Idriss Deby On His Boko Haram Victory, As He Gained Full - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trump Praise President Idriss Deby On His Boko Haram Victory, As He Gained Full (473 Views)

"Rich Father, Two Passports"- Ex BBN Housemate, Kiddwaya On What He Gained / Melania Trump Praise Lebron James Few Hours After President Trump Attacked Him I / Seyi Law: I Gained Admission To Study Medicine Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump Praise President Idriss Deby On His Boko Haram Victory, As He Gained Full by Teajoel4sure(m): 10:48am On Apr 13, 2020
therefore, expressed his joy on hearing that the head of the Boko Haram leader Shekarau has been killed during the fight with the Chadian soldiers who he described as gallant soldiers were they to be rewarded.My government would reward the Chadian soldiers with what we promised as compensation to whoever that would get Shekaraukara way down it hasn’t accomplished it is now time for us to fulfill our promise.

The United States is known for our no-nonsense approach to terrorism I will cannot stop at anything in making sure that will make the world a safe place for all human to leave. It is therefore within the Nigerian people and its soldiers to mobilize and cooperate with the Chadian president who has shown enough zeal and commitment to the cause of saving lives and dislodging these insurgents who have for a long time that arise the life of Innocent citizens in some parts of the world today

READ MORE HERE

Re: Trump Praise President Idriss Deby On His Boko Haram Victory, As He Gained Full by divinehand2003(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2020
NO source dear OP

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pretty Girl Ome At It Again / 20 Things Tiwa Savage Spends Her Billions On / Kiss Daniel Was Ready And I Was Ready-hitlord DJ Coublon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.