Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Beware Of This Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Fraudster (701 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / Who Know This Fraudster In Ozoro Delta / You All Should Beware Of This Fraudster called Nobelus Cabral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Fraudster by Kindoo: 11:17am On Apr 03, 2020
Please note that this is not to blackmail anyone. It is as gotten from a victim to caution other willing to multiply the little they had suddenly. And I believe many can relate to this out there.
My girl friend sneaked to my house yesterday. She beat the curfew mandated on us for the Covid-19. She was not happy. Her mood was bad. This made me to pester her on what might had happened. She was reluctant at first but later told me she fell into the hand of fraudsters.
" I fell into the hands of fraudsters "
"Where?" I asked
"On Facebook." She replied
"How" I asked
" I saw a sponsored post on money doubling. If I give 20k I will get back 40k in twenty minutes. The credit alert was there as testimony. Moved by my several needs, I pressed the whatsap button and linked with the one behind the post.It was WhatsApp group named BITCON INVESTMENT opened on this number 08132896558( Real number). In that group, only the admin could comment, that got me thinking but getting my needs met clouded my face. Latter I got a call from one of them- 09063789418(Real number) and we chat on WhatsApp. She showed me how the money doubles and asked me how much I was going to start with. I ask her to give me evidents so my investment won't end in pain. She sent me video of people praising the sceme, in fact one was almost crying in appreciation. The account of the person chatting with me was tagged, FUNDGRAM INVESTMENT PLATFORM FROM MOROA, NIGERIA. SHE IS INTO EVENT PLANNING AND SERVICE. As stated by her WhatsApp account) My mind was cautioning me but looking at my needs I thought it would be a place to help my purse. I sent her an amount of money on this account(She claimed to merge me with) JAMIU OMEIZA 1244165827 ZENITH BANK(real details), waiting for my alert , she called that ,they don't have one to pair with me on the amount I was to get, that the one on ground as at that moment was one with 100k. That I should look for extra 30k. I said I didn't have. she said, I should borrow. I said no, that she should send me the hundred thousand and I will send back her remaining 60k. She said she can't do something like that. I then realised I had been made a mugu beacuse of my needs. I sent her a hot message cursing her if she did not return my money, that was how she block me on her WhatsApp account without sending back my mind" She narrated with tears in her voice.
My mouth was open as she narrated it all. How could she in this time and age.
"Why didn't you yell me before doing it?" I asked
" I just don't know, they claimed it was a sure ponzi scheme and the money is not only for me. Two of my friends had part of it." She replied
"I don't want to hurt you with my words but you did foolishly. Such things are scam. It never worked out. They package it, making it look real to vulnerables like you. Don't try that again. Don't even click on their advert. They know you are beyond their reach so they do what they want to do with you and leave you to suffer. " I replied
"It is not funning. I calculated wrongly. Now my heart is heavy. I won't dare such again." She replied.
"You had better don't lest you lose your money all time. I think patients works perfectly. With time all things will balance up. So don't be too desperate to know the right path from the wrong, Pele!" I responded
She lost her money and that of her friends to fraudsters in this age. That is serious but I could not too blame her she was blinded by needs. Please be careful, all details given are for real. Sharing this to stop someone from losing another hard earn money. I just pray securities concerned will fishout this squard of rougues that made people cry and purnssh them to hell. Share with friends to warn them from becoming a victim.

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by bmdmixer: 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
who fall for this needs flogging and to return back to primary school
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by aluko360(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
MMM rebadged.

There is no free money anywhere.
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by fergieboy: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Mugu can never finished till this world will End grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by mrwonlasewonie: 4:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin
Re: Beware Of This Fraudster by StrikeBack(m): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
aluko360:
MMM rebadged.

There is no free money anywhere.
ANYWHERE

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Nigeria Military Should Be Sensitized And Educated / Soldiers Shoot Police Officers, Station Guard Over Seizure Of Motorcycle (photo) / My Funny Encounter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.