Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Free Business Tools Needed While Working From Home this Lockdown Period - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Tools Needed While Working From Home this Lockdown Period (636 Views)

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? / First Bank Has Really Tried This Lockdown Period / Make Money With Netflix In This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Tools Needed While Working From Home this Lockdown Period by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2020
Dear all, it's an indisputable fact that it has not been easy for several SMIEs and upcoming entrepreneurs to do business with within and across the border since the commencement of the lockdown especially, in Lagos where I live.

While at home, many do not have access to some business tools like printers, scanners documents editor, a fax to attach large files, among others, simply because they're either not close to the office or they do not have such gadgets at home. Not because many couldn't afford it, but because we are not used to the stay-at-home order, especially this type, which would last a minimum of 14 days...that's huge.

However, as a businessman, I've thought it wise to share some basic free tools with people of like-minds, which I have enjoyed for years, especially while abroad, at this critical moment so you wouldn't feel lacking in your offices' daily business routine. The below are the few tools and anyone with more ideas should please share and help people stay afloat while the lockdown lasts.

1) PDF Editor

You can download some reliable pdf editors for free. With this, you could edit, type, sign and even modify your invoice and other documents before sending it to your customers anywhere in the world. 99% of them would ask you to pay for an upgrade and if you're buoyant enough, you could go ahead and pay but while make such payment when you'd only need it for 2 weeks? A good example is a Nitro PDF Editor. The software company offers a free version for trial for a minimum period of 14 days so, you may take advantage of the freebies. I've used their basic software for several years before I upgraded when my business improved.

2) E-Scanner

You can download a CamScanner App on your mobile phone. It's available on google play store. With this, you could actually scan and send files to any part of the world and it would look 100% real. Try this and thank me later. The free trial version is unlimited.

3) E-Document Transfer

You can download a "We Collect" App by Wetransfer on your Google play store. With this, you can share and send documents, heavy files and images , hazel free. There's an upgraded version which would require paid subscription but all you need to stay afloat is the free trial version.

4) ShaZam

For the music lovers who wish to remain alive and corona virus free at this critical moment, just download this app. All you need to enjoy music is there, including music recognition. You could steal any music playing in your neigbourhood by pressing the downloaded app on your mobile phone. In less than a minute if your network connection is strong, the track would get to your phone, courtesy this amazing app and you could go to https://www.mp3juices.cc to download the music already received via the shazam app.

5( Radio Tune

You do not need to bother yourself anytime NEPA misbehaves. Just download the radiotune app on google store and enjoy 100s of amazing music on different channels and online radios for free. It consumes very low data... very negligible. At times, I'd play their Contemporary Christian radio overnight and my data would still be much when checked the following morning.

With all these tools, you could also minimize the spread or being infected of Corona virus as you wouldn't need to go looking for a business centre or knocking at your neighbour's doors to as for such tools .

CC:
Lalasticlala.
Seun

(1) (Reply)

I Will Show You How To Earn Over Than $1,000 Free Per Day / US Oil Prices Turn Negative (-$37.63 A Barrel) As Demand Dries Up / Kindle Formatting, Publishing and The Art Of Frying Plantain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.