Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:58 AM

Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... (2054 Views)

Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? / Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Salvador1: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
goodnessme1:
But why are yorubas hateful?
it is in their blood line
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Your insecurities is overwhelming you..

I’m a toddler.. any other thing? grin
You are not even making sense anymore cheesy

You are beginning to drool all over the thread.

Do you know what insecurity is?
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You need your brain examined bru

I honestly feel pity for you!.

You better don't die of this your psychological problem. This paranoia might lead you to become a plague to your society.

Soon you would be seeing Yoruba everywhere cheesy

Typical Yoruba boy

Conner them.. they start with abuse.. the hate to hear truth.. na why propaganda Belike ewedu gbegiri for them

Get your brain examined, pity your people.. they need a.m..
Beri Beri angry
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by johnmartus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
The acconmondation will give them that's why they aren't respect us.

If all yoruba can do like me this people will learn a bitter lesson from us.

I could remembered vividly in last year one guy from Anambra rent one apartment in our family house I wasn't around then. When caretake reported back and i saw his name among tenants I have to tell the caretaker send him parking immediately no igbo must occupy my father house.

Yoruba people just have to take decisive action against this people then they will know that we aren't mates.

That's why I like warri people they hate them and of course warri people don't hide it. Warri people preferred to mingle with Yoruba and hausa than them.
gnykelly:
Yoruba has no room for hatred. we accommodate everyone regardless of creed and beliefs... hopefully you respect yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are not even making sense anymore cheesy

You are beginning to drool all over the thread.

Do you know what insecurity is?

Typical Yoruba boy..
we’re done!

Na una pattern be this.. nothing new

Once cornered..

Beri Beri
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Salvador1:

Is part of their dna.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Take your own advice
Which advice? You couldn't even get the message there. The message in that comment is that the country should be split to its various ethnic groups so all these hates can end. That's the way to end the hatred on each other. Please go back and read it again. As for me, I don't like the hatred but if you continue to hate, I will show u told that I hate u and that I was only tolerating u.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by GamalNasser: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa:
create your own... I can sue you for copy right

Sharrap you can't sue him for using saracasm to expose your Bigotry
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:

We know he is a full blooded yoruba man.
Sure, we cannot be deceived. The only thing paining me is their pretence. They can't come out bodly to challenge u.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Typical Yoruba boy

Conner them.. they start with abuse.. the hate to hear truth.. na why propaganda Belike ewedu gbegiri for them

Get your brain examined, pity your people.. they need a.m..
Beri Beri angry
Just look at the response of a human being

All Yoruba! Yoruba! Yoruba!

You must have made more than 100 comments on Yorubas today.

This is truly a sign of a miserable life cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Just look at the response of a human being

All Yoruba! Yoruba! Yoruba!

You must made more than 100 comments on Yorubas today.

This is truly a sign of a miserable life cheesy

... and will keep frustrating you.. you successfully derailed the thread and start ranting like a typical Beri Beri grin

Yorubas sha.. some of them are so shamelessly shameless

Nigerians understand Yoruba More than Yoruba will ever understand themselves

See am.. typical Yoruba brain .. and he will never understand that ..Oga we’re done

Your wisdom is already radiating grin

I’m a toddler cheesy
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

Which advice? You couldn't even get the message there. The message in that comment is that the country should be split to its various ethnic groups so all these hates can end. That's the way to end the hatred on each other. Please go back and read it again. As for me, I don't like the hatred but if you continue to hate, I will show u told that I hate u and that I was only tolerating u.
You are advocating for ethnic supremacy and alleging that the Hausa Fulani tribe is against other tribes

Perhaps you don't know the definition of ethiic bigotry because your statements fit the definition perfectly.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Salvador1: 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Your hatred for anything igbos is nothing to write home about

Boko boys should recruit you Biko
johnmartus:

I could remembered vividly in last year one guy from Anambra rent one apartment in our family house I wasn't around then. When caretake reported back and i saw his name among tenants I have to tell the caretaker send him parking immediately no igbo must occupy my father house.

Yoruba people just have to take decisive action against this people then they will know that we aren't mates.

That's why I like warri people they hate them and of course warri people don't hide it. Warri people preferred to mingle with Yoruba and hausa than them.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

... and will keep frustrating you.. you successfully derailed the thread and start ranting like a typical Beri Beri grin

Yorubas sha.. some of them are so shamelessly shameless
Lol

I am tired of having meaningless and fruitless conversations.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Arrewa don run grin

Typical Yoruba boy
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Sharrap you can't sue him for using saracasm to expose your Bigotry
Please how did he do that?

The op of the original thread is an Hausa and the op here is attacking Yorubas.

Or perhaps you don't know how to read?
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
You are advocating for ethnic supremacy and alleging that the Hausa Fulani tribe is against other tribes

Perhaps you don't know the definition of ethiic bigotry because your statements fit the definition perfectly.
In case you didn't follow this thread well which I'm thinkning you didn't; a Yoruba guy created a thread allegedly to cause or promote hatred between the Igbos and the Hausa Fulanis. I sarcastically copied same post, edited by replacing the igbo with Yoruba as a new topic. The boredom is very active you know.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by GamalNasser: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Arrewa is a Yoruba Muslim , we know their antic so we'll
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Who told u he's Hausa? A pure Yoruba man who is actively enjoying his boredom.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:
Arrewa don run grin

Typical Yoruba boy
Na their way be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

In case you didn't follow the this thread well which I thinning you didn't; a Yoruba guy created a thread allegedly to cause or promote hatred between the Igbos and the Hausa Fulanis. I sarcastically copied same post, edited by replacing the igbo with Yoruba as a new topic. The boredom is very active you know.
In case you are not aware the guy you are referring to is a Hausa boy who has attacked the Yorubas with derogatory comments in the past

https://www.nairaland.com/5690099/facts-hausafulanis-every-southerner-should/4#86902980

When I faced him on the thread above, I faced him and his tribe alone. I never brought any other tribe into the conversation.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

Who told u he's Hausa? A pure Yoruba man who is actively enjoying his boredom.

Here is where I faced him in February when he attacked Yorubas

https://www.nairaland.com/5690099/facts-hausafulanis-every-southerner-should/4#86902980
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
GamalNasser:

Arrewa is a Yoruba Muslim , we know their antic so we'll
Lilly livered igbo boys that can't face a faceless Hausa boy.

Here is where I faced him and his tribe when he attacked the Yorubas

He even said he preferred Igbos to Yorubas. Yet, I never insulted any igbos my in response to him.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Herdsmen: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

Na their way be that

Walahi fa!
Arrewa na typical Yoruba boy.. confirmed grin

But why are the like this..
Bro na so we gather the laugh for here.. grin

Yoruba and dia way.. told them Nigerians know them .. more than they understand themselves

To them I Dey mock ..
When they get one pattern.. to mock igbos and propagate against Igbo.. then turn back to say na Igbo they laugh others..

Their pattern don stale and they still no one change am.

Kill politician daughter for ondo.. their oracle com and start talking Evans .. then asking “ where’s the cow? Knowing fully well what happened o.. who does that: Tinubu grin

Even people here don laugh tire ..
Beri Beri
E no be asy
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 2:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
In case you are not aware the guy you are referring to is a Hausa boy who has attacked the Yorubas with derogatory comments in the past

When I faced him on the thread above, I faced him and his tribe alone. I never brought any other tribe into the conversation.
Well, my brother I understand you. Even me sef I know say every tribe dey hate. As I'm talking to u, most of my friends and customers are Yorubas and we relate well. But here on Nairaland, it is different. Any topic goes igbo vs Yoruba way here. But I'm happy it all ends here. Let Nairaland CEO do something about the tribal fight here else, we will learn to live by it.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

Well, my brother I understand you. Even me sef I know say every tribe dey hate. As I'm talking to u, most of my friends and customers are Yorubas and we relate well. But here on Nairaland, it is different. Any topic goes igbo vs Yoruba way here. But I'm happy it all ends here. Let Nairaland CEO do something about the tribal fight here else, we will learn to live by it.
Well that doesn't change the fact you created a bigoted thread targeted at the wrong people.

Be brave to face your enemies like I did on that thread.

Thank you.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by SlayerSupreme: 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Herdsmen:

Are you Hausa Fulani or Yoruba?
Be proud of your heritage.. you sound so Yoruba.

Na Yoruba guy.

1 Like

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by valenu(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Well that doesn't change the fact you created a bigoted thread targeted at the wrong people.

Be brave to face your enemies like I did on that thread.

Thank you.
For your mind! Common gerout.. Person dey even try understand with u sef u no appreciate. How do u expect an ordinary igbo person to understand that the guy is an Hausa man? Do you think a Yoruba man can not talk against themselves? Why do you think we call u guys back biters? Afonja them? Look, even if that guy insults Yoruba, I won't still believe he is Hausa because Yorubas have been hating on Igbos since the beginning of Nairaland. So, live with it.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by Iamgrey5(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
valenu:

For your mind! Common gerout.. Person dey even try understand with u sef u no appreciate. How do u expect an ordinary igbo person to understand that the guy is an Hausa man? Do you think a Yoruba man can not talk against themselves? Why do you think we call u guys back biters? Afonja them? Look, even if that guy insults Yoruba, I won't still believe he is Hausa because Yorubas have been hating on Igbos since the beginning of Nairaland. So, live with it.
You are ignorant boy

In 2015 a Hausa Fulani issued a quit notice to the South East.

Even a president elected by a majority Hausa Fulani called your vote 5%

So don't tell me an Hausa can never insult igbos or call you out

You are just trying to be clever by half, why not investigate his comments before jumping to conclusions?
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by goodnessme1(f): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Salvador1:
I never see hateful people like them.
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by goodnessme1(f): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:

Oh finally you are proud of your afonja tribe.

No more Igbo man from Isi ala ngwa in Abia state.grin
Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by LegendHero(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol.

OP turned out to abuse his Ibo tribe coz everything he said seems like an advise for his Ibo folk.

You should better take heed to his advise and ya’ll should stop crying daily about the Yorubas that doesn’t even have a reason to know you exist if not for mentally deranged Lugard.

The Yoruba don’t even know much about tribes that exist in Nigeria coz we don’t just care. Any place after Edo is termed Ibo by us and anyplace after Kogi is termed Hausa/Fulani by us coz we just don’t give a bleep.

If not for the fact that Ibos are economic refugees in the SW, we wouldn’t have known if any such tribe exist on the face of this earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Approves The Implementation Of Jonathan's Committee Report.. / Kiki Osinbajo - A Qualified Lobbyist! / Sunday Igboho: Many Feared Killed As Herdsmen Reportedly Launch Reprisal Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.