Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... (1913 Views)

Dear Yorubas I Want To Know Why You Do This Always? / Dear Yorubas - Where Is Sunday Igboho? / Dear Yorubas, Ndigbo Warned You. A Governor Has Been Slapped In Your Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Dear Yorubas On Nairaland... by HocusPotos: 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
The acconmondation will give them that's why they aren't respect us.

If all yoruba can do like me this people will learn a bitter lesson from us.

I could remembered vividly in last year one guy from Anambra rent one apartment in our family house I wasn't around then. When caretake reported back and i saw his name among tenants I have to tell the caretaker send him parking immediately no igbo must occupy my father house.

Yoruba people just have to take decisive action against this people then they will know that we aren't mates.

That's why I like warri people they hate them and of course warri people don't hide it. Warri people preferred to mingle with Yoruba and hausa than them.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Shut Kanu And IPOB Mouths / Gun Men Set Imo State House Of Assembly On Fire: Pictures & Video / See The Next Plan Nigerians Got To Overthrow President Buhari From Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.