Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video (1259 Views)

'We Will Rape Omah Lay If We Catch Him' - Nigerian Slay Queens Threaten / "I Will Rape You" - Man To Electricity Official Who Cut His Wire, Strips Unclad / Horrible – See What Warri Youths Did To Women Selling Garri Above Recommended Pr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Linx1234: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigerian soldiers have threatened to rape the mothers and sisters of the youths in Warri, Delta state who allegedly killed one of their colleagues yesterday April 2.

Recall that during the enforcement of the lockdown exercise in the state on Thursay April 2, youths in Ugbuwangue community in Warri, Delta state had a clash with some soldiers after a youth leader identified as Jospeh Pessu, was allegedly shot dead by a soldier. Read here.

The youths pursued the soldiers and attacked them physically. However it unclear if any soldier died during the faceoff.

Two aggrieved members of the Army made a video, threatining to sexually abuse the mothers, wives and daughters of the youths that allegedly killed their colleague. They threatened to infect the girls and women with HIV.

Watch the video here.................https://janefblog.com/13061-2we-will-rape-your-mothers-wives-and-daughters-soldiers-to-warri-youths-video/

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by TheSourcerer: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2020
Linx1234:
Nigerian soldiers have threatened to rape the mothers and sisters of the youths in Warri, Delta state who allegedly killed one of their colleagues yesterday April 2.

Recall that during the enforcement of the lockdown exercise in the state on Thursay April 2, youths in Ugbuwangue community in Warri, Delta state had a clash with some soldiers after a youth leader identified as Jospeh Pessu, was allegedly shot dead by a soldier. Read here.

The youths pursued the soldiers and attacked them physically. However it unclear if any soldier died during the faceoff.

Two aggrieved members of the Army made a video, threatining to sexually abuse the mothers, wives and daughters of the youths that allegedly killed their colleague. They threatened to infect the girls and women with HIV.

Watch the video here.................https://janefblog.com/13061-2we-will-rape-your-mothers-wives-and-daughters-soldiers-to-warri-youths-video/
let's call a spade a Spade
This mad man here says he will rape People's mother
This mad man here says he would infect people's daughters with H.I.V,
Remove the Uniform this is a mad armed man on the loose ,NA should do something about this before you're disgraced on international level because this video is utterly disgusting. you have the beasts face ,there's no Excuse.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by richeeyo(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
No be una be BH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by TheSourcerer: 12:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
So you will be raping and Warri boys will be looking ba? My laawd. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by dikeigbo2(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
stupid godforsaken animal in uniform

1 Like

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by khia: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
The mentality of a fallen nation. SMH sad Nigerians, your soldiers are infected with HIV. The Nigerian military is a disgrace to her people if they allow these savages to continue to harm not protect her citizens. Your government must be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Abfinest007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
nothing of such happen.no soldier died
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by DanseMacabre(m): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
The revolution will be televised. grin

3 Likes

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
khia:
The mentality of a fallen nation. SMH sad Nigerians, your soldiers are infected with HIV. The Nigerian military is a disgrace to her people if they allow these savages to continue to harm not protect her citizens. Your government must be held accountable.

This is one reasons I always stay close to you
Know how many guys will now come after you once this thread hits front page?

Surely you can overlook some stuff sometimes
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by khia: 12:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

This is one reasons I always stay close to you
Know how many guys will now come after you once this thread hits front page?

Surely you can overlook some stuff sometimes

Those who come after me for stating the truth are part of the problem. Imagine members of a military force threatening the women and little girls with harm and the men of that nation not defending the females. They should all rot in hell. Let them come, I have a lot of words for them. Freaking simps. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 1:17am On Apr 04, 2020
khia:

Those who come after me for stating the truth are part of the problem. Imagine members of a military force threatening the women and little girls with harm and the men of that nation not defending the females. They should all rot in hell. Let them come, I have a lot of words for them. Freaking simps. undecided

I'm Igbo from the South East.
What you are seeing is one reason my people want out of Nigeria

90% of the army, the military, is made up of Hausa and Fulani people
It's where their illiterate youths go to in droves
It's why the north is so powerful and they maintain that power carefully
Name any 10 Generals and 8 must be Hausa-Fulani
Buhari is Fulani, an ex-general
Hausa-Fulani is the second official Language in the army

When you offend an Hausa man down south here
Even an illiterate Fulani herdsmen
He runs to the nearest Army barracks to report you and the soldiers will come quickly to beat you and your family in your home
In worst cases, they take you to their barracks and detain you for months
The law won't help, not the cops

The current incident happened in Delta state
That's Igboland
The Hausa Fulani people, soldiers and herdsmen, have been raping, murdering and oppressing the people there for decades without any check
Recently they burnt down an entire village in Rivers state cos 2 of their colleagues where found dead at a river nearby
Yes, Rivers is Igboland too (partly though)
Nothing was done by anyone

Those two soldiers in the video
They may be recognized but will walk free

This is the truth but it's a crime to say the truth in this country
This is what deepfeel and the rest of us Igbos are always fighting for over in Politics section
We get's attacked viciously for it

And so will you, particularly after your comment made it clear you are not a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by darfay: 1:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

He runs to the nearest Army barracks to report you and the soldiers will come quickly to beat you and your family in your home

That's Igboland
The Hausa Fulani people, soldiers and herdsmen, have been raping, murdering and oppressing the people there for decades without any check
Recently they burnt down an entire village in Rivers state cos 2 of their colleagues where found dead at a river nearby

This is what deepfeel and the rest of us Igbos are always fighting for over in Politics section

And so will you, particularly after your comment made it clear you are not a Nigerian

When did uvwie in Delta State become Igbo land?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 5:55am On Apr 04, 2020
darfay:

When did uvwie in Delta State become Igbo land?

Since the term Bendel Igbo was born

No be me born am, mind you.

The tribes of Delta state are not completely Igbos but most are.
I have relatives living in Warri, Asaba, Umunede (purely Igbo town) and Arbor (all in Delta)
I holidayed in those places growing up

Warri is the most violent city in Nigeria. Home of gangs and cults (12 year old boys will stab you well)
Umunede and Abor - cheap food... abundant bush meat and snails
Asaba is for the rich, the bold and the beautiful

grin
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by crunchyDope(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

I have relatives living in Warri, Asaba, Umunede (purely Igbo town) and Arbor (all in Delta)

Warri is the most violent city in Nigeria. Home of gangs and cults (12 year old boys will stab you well)

grin
Lol! who told you this crap? cos of the tribe of the current Governor? son , Delta is not an Igbo state , and it's no longer called Bendel (including edo) don't be deceived, it's mainly ijaw,itsekiri,Urhobo, Isoko, kwale
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2020
crunchyDope:

Lol! who told you this crap? cos of the tribe of the current Governor? son , Delta is not an Igbo state , and it's no longer called Bendel (including edo) don't be deceived, it's mainly ijaw,itsekiri,Urhobo, Isoko, kwale

Mainly gini? grin

My daughter, you just sound like a Yoruba man who just spotted Delta state on Namdi Kanu's map of Biafra grin

Let me tell a something my dear
There was a time in this country when you hear people speak Igbo and answering names like Emeka
You call them Igbo and they say no, they are Bendel Igbo

When Bendel was split, into Edo and Delta the Igbo speaking region went to Delta
It's that region that borders the East
11 minutes walk from Onisha and you are in Delta state, with Asaba not far away... Igbos all for miles around.
Keep driving West for 2 hours,and Igbo is what you hear
But once you head south towards Warri, or over towards Benin, the language changes
Igbos in Lagos know, We travel this route at least 2 times each year by road to get home.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Ned Nwoke

Delta Igbos all.
Like you said yourself the Governor is one too.

Quick question
Name a state in Nigeria that allows a non-indigene or a man from a minor tribe in the state become governor?

KingSteve report!!!!!

This guy thinks I'm his son
Can you imagine?

Tell him how you ate rice at my 100th birthdays last week and took the remaining home in nylons cheesy

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by khia: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

That's Igboland

Come on dear heart, you know that I love a good debate. Let them bring it on.
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by crunchyDope(m): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Mainly gini? grin

My daughter, you just sound like a Yoruba man who just spotted Delta state on Namdi Kanu's map of Biafra grin

Let me tell a something my dear
There was a time in this country when you hear people speak Igbo and answering names like Emeka
You call them Igbo and they say no, they are Bendel Igbo

When Bendel was split, into Edo and Delta the Igbo speaking region went to Delta
It's that region that borders the East
11 minutes walk from Onisha and you are in Delta state, with Asaba not far away... Igbos all for miles around.
Keep driving West for 2 hours,and Igbo is what you hear
But once you head south towards Warri, or over towards Benin, the language changes
Igbos in Lagos know, We travel this route at least 2 times each year by road to get home.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Ned Nwoke

Delta Igbos all.
Like you said yourself the Governor is one too.

Quick question
Name a state in Nigeria that allows a non-indigene or a man from a minor tribe in the state become governor?

KingSteve report!!!!!

This guy thinks I'm his son
Can you imagine?

Tell him how you ate rice at my 100th birthdays last week and took the remaining home in nylons cheesy

if u Were dat old ,you would know delta state that is not ibo, we never took part in the Biafra struggle, not even by association, and I don't think u av bin to delta , cos those side close to Onitsha are dominated by ibo but after dat , u hardly see the em , in fact core Warri has no igbo region unlike d ijaw,itsekiri and even d Igbo in Delta state are called kwale, we share a map with Igbo and dat does not make it an Igbo state, Delta state is not a homogeneous state like others, d state has ijaw ,itsekiri, urhobo and Isoko as d main tribes,

from the following 25 local govts here,

only 6 are Igbo dominated?
Aniocha
Aniocha South
Ika South
Ika North-East
Ndokwa West
Ndokwa East

the rest are ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo,Isoko

by the end ways , I was born and brought up here
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by crunchyDope(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

also u mentioned Ned nwoke, he is from aniocha(igbo area)

ngozi is also from a igbo region(ukwani)

and also u said the Governor is a igbo cos its an Igbo sfate and a minority (lol)

please check up the last Governors of Delta state

there is an unwritten rule in Delta that all tribes would rule as Governors
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by darfay: 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

grin

Are these why uvwie is now part of igbo land?

1 Like

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
darfay:

Are these why uvwie is now part of igbo land?

I'm sure you can answer yourself

Enjoy!
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
crunchyDope:

also u mentioned Ned nwoke, he is from aniocha(igbo area)

ngozi is also from a igbo region(ukwani)

and also u said the Governor is a igbo cos its an Igbo sfate and a minority (lol)

please check up the last Governors of Delta state

there is an unwritten rule in Delta that all tribes would rule as Governors

On the Governor's issue I quoted you, sir.
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
crunchyDope:

if u Were dat old ,you would know delta state that is not ibo, we never took part in the Biafra struggle, not even by association, and I don't think u av bin to delta , cos those side close to Onitsha are dominated by ibo but after dat , u hardly see the em , in fact core Warri has no igbo region unlike d ijaw,itsekiri and even d Igbo in Delta state are called kwale, we share a map with Igbo and dat does not make it an Igbo state, Delta state is not a homogeneous state like others, d state has ijaw ,itsekiri, urhobo and Isoko as d main tribes,

from the following 25 local govts here,

only 6 are Igbo dominated?
Aniocha
Aniocha South
Ika South
Ika North-East
Ndokwa West
Ndokwa East

the rest are ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo,Isoko

by the end ways , I was born and brought up here

Age has nothing to do with it's exposure. There are many older than me that do not know that there are igbo Towns in America
And that's you were born in Delta state does not mean you know it all.
I'll lived a year in Agbor with constant visits to Umunede where my aunt had a hectare of farmland.
Feel free to talk streets
I've lived in Warri too but as long

To the best of my knowledge the population of Igbos in your state is no small one
The Ijaws, the Urobos etc, yes I met them too... in large numbers.
Even grand thief himself, Ibori, is not ibo is he?

One last thing..
You claim that the people of Delta never part took in the war. Yes, you did not fight but you were murdered in Large number.
Why?
According to the Army, most of you guys are Igbo
Never knew how bad it was until the last Biafra day when several kingdoms held a remembrance for their dead.
Someone posted about it her eon NL is how I know.

Relax no be by force to join Biafa
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Taba21: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Linx1234:

# Benghazi loading...
I blame the cowards people of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by crunchyDope(m): 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Age has nothing to do with it's exposure. There are many older than me that do not know that there are igbo Towns in America
And that's you were born in Delta state does not mean you know it all.
I'll lived a year in Agbor with constant visits to Umunede where my aunt had a hectare of farmland.
Feel free to talk streets
I've lived in Warri too but as long

To the best of my knowledge the population of Igbos in your state is no small one
The Ijaws, the Urobos etc, yes I met them too... in large numbers.
Even grand thief himself, Ibori, is not ibo is he?

One last thing..
You claim that the people of Delta never part took in the war. Yes, you did not fight but you were murdered in Large number.
Why?
According to the Army, most of you guys are Igbo
Never knew how bad it was until the last Biafra day when several kingdoms held a remembrance for their dead.
Someone posted about it her eon NL is how I know.

Relax no be by force to join Biafa

OK, at least now u know Delta is not an Igbo state, u just visited ukwani, Agbor and u think its all
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Bigcowhorn: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
crunchyDope:

OK, at least now u know Delta is not an Igbo state, u just visited ukwani, Agbor and u think its all

Lol, I never thought it was all Igbo and i did tell you so earlier but you overlooked it. Remember I said when you go towards certain areas the language changes

Additionally, you do know Ijaw leaders claim to be Biafrans right?

What I am saying is Delta and Edo or parts of them is Biafa!

grin
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by crunchyDope(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, I never thought it was all Igbo and i did tell you so earlier but you overlooked it. Remember I said when you go towards certain areas the language changes

Additionally, you do know Ijaw leaders claim to be Biafrans right?

What I am saying is Delta and Edo or parts of them is Biafa!

grin

Lol, I doubt it , we re Niger deltans
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by Graysons: 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
khia:

Come on dear heart, you know that I love a good debate. Let them bring it on.
I accidentally send you a mail, kindly ignore it.
Thank you.
Re: We Will Rape Your Mothers, Wives And Daughters - Soldiers To Warri Youths (video by khia: 5:24am On Apr 10, 2020
Graysons:
I accidentally send you a mail, kindly ignore it.
Thank you.
I never received it.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Who Swindles And Rapes Ladies In Search Of A Life Partner On SM Arrested / Prisoners Escape From Ikoyi Prison / Civil Servant Participating In Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.