Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Stop Paying Writers Peanuts. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stop Paying Writers Peanuts. (319 Views)

I Was Scammed For An Fg Job That I Thought I Was Paying For. / Top 50 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria That You Do Not Know / Am In Search Of Online Paying Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Paying Writers Peanuts. by africaflozy(f): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
When I think I have seen it all. Can you imagine this undecided
Why don't you just sit and do this work for yourself instead of looking for a slave. Or better still, mentor one of the secondary school students around you to do this kind of job for you. Hian

NICHE: Celebrity net worth, profiles and biography.

I will create a format for you to see how it will work.

You just need to follow the format and replace the information for each celebrity from sources like:
- Wikipedia
- Forbes.com
- gossipgist.com
- tecronet.com
- comparilist.com

Makes the job easier.

Minimum word: 700words.

I need 100 articles within 2 weeks but you cannot finish everything.

So, I am getting over 5 writers to do the job.

I will pay N200 per article. If you finish 10, I will pay N2k.
Re: Stop Paying Writers Peanuts. by Jamesrock(m): 1:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
How do I contact you. http://.+2347062342648
Re: Stop Paying Writers Peanuts. by rottable(m): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With An Internship Role / Apply For 2020/2021 WTO Young Professional Programme / Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.