Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,913 members, 7,838,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

She's Still Talking To Her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Still Talking To Her Ex (303 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Still Talking With Her Ex / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Still Talking To Her Ex by Harrymax(m): 1:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I met this girl 3 month ago, we started dating two month ago. i now notice she's still chating with her ex, though she told me she did not have feelings for him again.
Then she told me that her ex said he has already met another lady that he (her Ex) said he just want them to be mere friends that there's nothing between them again.
I don't want to lose her, pls what should i do?
Re: She's Still Talking To Her Ex by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Harrymax:
Pls I Need Your Advice On This. I met this girl 3 month ago, we started dating two month ago. i now notice she's still chating with her ex, though she told me she did not have feelings for him again.
Then she told me that her ex said he has already met another lady that he (her Ex) said he just want them to be mere friends that there's nothing between them again.
I don't want to lose her, pls what should i do?
Don't feel insecure. Give her space and stop feeling disturbed. What is yours is going to be yours, at the end of it all.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mosquitos Should Be On Lockdown... / Roommate Needed In Yaba. / Free Forex Signals ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.