Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions (926 Views)

Exclusive Introductions Agency / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
I've been to couple of introductions and there is this segment where the wife would be asked to pick from the list of items presented by the family of the husband , but to the best of my knowledge i've never seen the lady pick any other item apart from Bible or Quran although i've not been to thatare neither Muslims or Christian to know what they pick during their introduction and the funniest thing about this items is we have yams,bags, drinks, fridge some people even go as far as putting Money. Now my question is this, is it only Bible or Quran they are allowed to choose? and what if they pick other items is it a curse? Please guys let me here your opinion before i start to argue on something i have no knowledge about.

Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by athaboi(f): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
We don't do that here
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by DanseMacabre(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
athaboi:
We don't do that here

Kai you for attach dat Black Panther meme e for legit.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by olasaad(f): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Because they want the words of the only books to be their guidance. But it's unfortunate most don't follow it
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
olasaad:
Because they want the words of the only books to be their guidance. But it's unfortunate most don't follow it
haven't they be use to the said holy book coz I don't see any reason why it should be that day
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
athaboi:
We don't do that here
where is that please
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by olasaad(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
YINKS89:
haven't they be use to the said holy book coz I don't see any reason why it should be that day

Well they are used to other items too but the word of the only books still make it more valuable if they make use of it in their new home
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
olasaad:

Well they are used to other items too but the word of the only books still make it more valuable if they make use of it in their new home
i spoke to an elderly person about it and she said its just a norm that its not done like that back in the days that if you attempt picking any other thing now that you would be reprimanded
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by Bluezy13(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 6:43am On Apr 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...
what do you think?
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by Bluezy13(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
YINKS89:
what do you think?

Societal norm.
(Just for the sake)
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by Akinbahm(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
YINKS89:
I've been to couple of introductions and there is this segment where the wife would be asked to pick from the list of items presented by the family of the husband , but to the best of my knowledge i've never seen the lady pick any other item apart from Bible or Quran although i've not been to thatare neither Muslims or Christian to know what they pick during their introduction and the funniest thing about this items is we have yams,bags, drinks, fridge some people even go as far as putting Money. Now my question is this, is it only Bible or Quran they are allowed to choose? and what if they pick other items is it a curse? Please guys let me here your opinion before i start to argue on something i have no knowledge about.

It's called Marriage strategy, why would she pick money when she knows a crazy list of items will be propose to the innocent guy after the introduction...

wait self, even if she pick a bag all the remaining gifts is still hers and either the Qur'an or Bible would be picked to showcase she has undiluted love towards the Creator nd not the created stuff which we all know nah scam...

Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

Societal norm.
(Just for the sake)
I believe so
Re: Why Do Wife To Be Always Pick Either The Quran Or The Bible During Introductions by YINKS89(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Akinbahm:

It's called Marriage strategy, why would she pick money when she knows a crazy list of items will be propose to the innocent guy after the introduction...

wait self, even if she pick a bag all the remaining gifts is still hers and either the Qur'an or Bible would be picked to showcase she has undiluted love towards the Creator nd not the created stuff which we all know nah scam...
like seriously we all know those things are still hers but why would they even come up with an idea of picking an item in the first place... Funny enough some of them don't know how to read This holy book

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women So Wicked To Other Women / South African Lady S*x Video Leak By A Friend 18+ Video / Guys Learn To Say "No" To Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.