Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,385 members, 7,822,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Hepatitis B Treatment With Just Natural Herb - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis B Treatment With Just Natural Herb (505 Views)

Hepatitis B Treatment / Ewe Esinsin – Stinging Nettles, The Powerful Anti-itch Herb / Fibroid Stem Cell Treatment With STC30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B Treatment With Just Natural Herb by collybright58(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
I just sent this information to second person who contacted me from one of my comments on this platform, I also promised to share my experience here just read through and apply it, you will be healed totally.
You are the second person to be asking for this and as always I will share my story give you the solution. I used two approaches in my own case and you don't need to be panic but Iook for genuine solution.
So when I got to know of my own condition the hospital where I was tested referred me to another hospital where I went through many tests and I was examined as well and the treatment started, I can't remember how long it took so I was about to finish the treatment when I went to the same hospital for another test on this day I had to raise my voice because the hospital attendants didn't attend to me on time so after that one guy walkup to me and told me that heard me the other time and he said am I here for this type of ailment and I said yes, he also told me he has the condition before now, that he just came for test the test results was negative and at this point I told him my tale as well.
He told me and gave me the herb details he used which I will give you as well, so I started using the two solutions and at the end of the day I was given clean bill of health.
Please I want to warn you if you use this herb and it works for you, you MUST NOT SELL IT. As I said earlier the first solution is prescription from the hospital and later, Is met the guy and the second solution is the herb called Ewe-Eyin-Olobe(Yoruba name) and English name or botanical name is CANDAPIEDRE you can Google it so take it with LEMON, you will need to boil the two for like 15minutes the solution is ready for drinking do it regularly for one to two months after which you can go for the test again. How to get the herbs just look for Elewe-omo the popular name the Yorubas called them in your area,they know the herb and can get it for you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Catarrh Right From My Childhood / / Anti Mosquito Hand Band

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.