Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (82390 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

you mean NEW AUTHENTIC PIX, not old fake ones? sure...give me some time I will post it.

here they are....covid-19 lockdown pic

1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerForever: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2020
fuckpro:

Ok, fair enough

So what's the economic downturn when a state government decides to repair or maintain its section of the road (within the state)

Loss of very needed funds. You repair, you don't get it back. Huge funds that should be fired into other sectors, in a commercial state like Anambra, you use it to repair federal roads. It's a loss.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin. Post ur new pix

where you dey Mr impostor? scroll up lemme balance your sense

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Mikekan30: 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=SlayerSupreme post=88063085]

This is what they all say. But las las there's nothing in the state, economy wise, money wise, structure wise. Nothing. And don't even talk of roads, Anambra beats Akwa Ibom by a mile.

According to you, have you been to Eket,the oil fields, what of shelter Afrique were the rich ad affluent lives or ewet housing, the best stadium na Akwa ibom e dey ooooo, Anambra na dirty pig state..
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by fuckpro: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
SlayerForever:

Loss of very needed funds. You repair, you don't get it back. Huge funds that should be fired into other sectors, in a commercial state like Anambra, you use it to repair federal roads. It's a loss.

I don't put up with arguments especially shallow ones
Who do federal roads benefit is the government at abuja or the state whose goods are conveyed in how is maintaining such now a loss

Let's digress
There are federal universities were individuals refurbish or even over haul a faculty is that counted as a loss to the individual

True leaders know what the end goal is about
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerForever: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
fuckpro:

I don't put up with arguments especially shallow ones
Who do federal roads benefit is the government at abuja or the state whose goods are conveyed in how is maintaining such now a loss

Let's digress
There are federal universities were individuals refurbish or even over haul a faculty is that counted as a loss to the individual

True leaders know what the end goal is about

Okay.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by XANDERBOY85: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

same to you too....you are disgusting. You can't properly appraise, neither can you properly criticize, who the hell then are you?

Stop engaging with that sad fella! He has his intentions on this thread and they're anything but noble!
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Blackking98(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jegiosowor:

1 and 2
Ikom
3 Obudu
4 Akamkpa Town
first picture is just house and trees,no road sef, which everyone has, second picture is agokim waterfall, did the government or humans construct it? I'd have easily posted ibeno beach for you but those are natural things not handwork of men. Third photo is just a swimming pool or water slide and nothing spectacular. Only real development you've shown me is the last photo which is impressive if it's actually akampa. Drop nice City scape photos of your "other Cities" like the last photo you posted and not weird things.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Stop engaging with that sad fella! He has his intentions on this thread and they're anything but noble!

if we remain quiet sir, this retards will keep demarketing abia. Wise Anambarians know they are not the only one who can do business....this is not to say I'm accusing anambra of mudslinging abia. Also, no true abian criticizes his place without balancing it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Blackking98(m): 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
Farki:

What we need is more regional governance. However some powerful individuals would not allow this because they can't get free money again.
you mind them
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

my happiness is -

1. the "filth" myth about abia has long been debunked. Other economically vibrant states are not cleaner than Abia state. for instance, Anambra, Lagos, etc have astronomical filth, but you won't see her indigenes DEMONIZING the state with it.

2. we have, ohafia, abiriba, isiukwuato, umuahia, ukwa, and many other places in abia that does not fit into your stupid narrative.
grin grin grin my small London
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

where you dey Mr impostor? scroll up lemme balance your sense
grin grin grin grin. U no show us osisioma,u no show us ariaria ,no ngwa road grin. ,,
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

if we remain quiet sir, this retards will keep demarketing abia. Wise Anambarians know they are not the only one who can do business....this is not to say I'm accusing anambra of mudslinging abia. Also, no true abian criticizes his place without balancing it.
grin grin. If una serious we go know,,,we ve seen uyo,ebonyi,anambra

Abia na audio propaganda
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin a true abian will criticize abia until una do d right thing,,as true abian will not support foolish ness,,, make I charge phone first angry grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:

Abia na audio propaganda

as I said earlier, you are fake.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin. U no show us osisioma,u no show us ariaria ,no ngwa road grin. ,,

oh... so you are shifting to goal post to specific roads? lol.... I will capture them, but bear in mind that not all the roads are completely repaired....just as obtained from other cities like onitsha and Lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin a true abian will criticize abia until una do d right thing,,as true abian will not support foolish ness,,, make I charge phone first angry grin

ibughi onye abia, je gbu onwe gi.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:

Abia na audio propaganda

stop trying to seek for supporters..... Akwa-ibom, Anambra and Ebonyi have both good and bad roads.... stop causing division, onye ogbahara
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
how far my guy cool
I dey ooo....see wetin Corona dey cause for town....person no fit water drop cup again without using hand sanitizer.....
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

oh... so you are shifting to goal post to specific roads? lol.... I will capture them, but bear in mind that not all the roads are completely repaired....just as obtained from other cities like onitsha and Lagos
grin grin. Now they re not completely repaired
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Idaraobong5(f): 1:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
iWasNotHere:
State of Sodom and Gomorrah.
U normal at all?abi covid-19 dong enter your brain
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 2:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin. Now they re not completely repaired

I didn't state otherwise. how many in-roads are in akwa-ibom, Ebonyi and Anambra compared to Abia?

you are just being immature.... good riddance
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

I didn't state otherwise. how in-roads are in akwa-ibom, Ebonyi and Anambra compared in Abia?

you are just being immature.... good riddance
grin grin grin. Ur doing a bad job of painting abia clean,,,prove me wrong,,,huna dey owe pension ,huna dey owe salary ,no good roads,,huna wan build airport meanwhile osisioma flyover still dey fly under,,,
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
grin grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. Ur doing a bad job of painting abia clean,,,prove me wrong,,,huna dey owe pension ,huna dey owe salary ,no good roads,,huna wan build airport meanwhile osisioma flyover still dey fly under,,,

NO good roads? stupid lie

Owing of pensions a...nd salaries? Yes for pensions (he did poorly here), but no for salaries because a lot of staff salaries have been updated. but yes, more work is to be done here....I criticize him in this area too.

fly over bridge? compared to what is needed more, it was suspended. erosion is creeping up and so certain inputs must be made before completing the bridge.

airport? it's a recent plan...so you shouldn't have even included it

my point? address the bad and appraise the good....
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Rhea(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
mtinfx:

https://thenationonlineng.net/akwa-ibom-is-cleanest-state/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

It's really clean though

What you thinking
For things? cool

Clean is not defined from a drone-powered camera shot. Let's see the gutters and then we can decide
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Uzyvicks(f): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Truly truly truly. Very true. I was there
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Shuggaa: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Jegiosowor:

As an Ejagham girl I'm super proud
Everyone is welcomed to Cross River State
Calabar, Ikom, Ogoja, Obudu, Ugep, Akamkpa.
Are all super clean

Edinan? Ye mmon ne ejagham a !
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Jegiosowor(f): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2020
Shuggaa:

Njim chang
Eheh
Méh, mmon ejagham o

Bije erinan manah?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Jegiosowor(f): 7:52am On Apr 11, 2020
Shuggaa:

Njim chang
Eheh
Méh, mmon ejagham o

Bije erinan manah?

And

I know you meant
Erinan? Wé mmon ne ejagham a!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Shuggaa: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Njim chang
Eheh
Méh, mmon ejagham o

Bije erinan manah?

And

I know you meant
Erinan? Wé mmon ne ejagham a!

Nkub obassi_osaww ka kpekpe njum oh,Mm'e mnon ne netim oh,odufan ka ejagham?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fresh #EndSARS Protest At Lekki Toll Gate, Lagos - AIT / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG / Was Colonialism Good For Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.