Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says (82319 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Abba Kyari Tried To Clean Up Nigeria, Says The Economist Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by rollingrocks: 8:16am On Apr 04, 2020
leicestercamper:
No be fight but calm down and answer these questions quietly.

What's population of AKWAIBOM state?

Why are AKWAIBOM people always running away from their state only to do this sort of jobs in another state- houseboy/househelp/security man/ashawo , etc. and all other odd jobs.

Ofcourse, AKWAIBOM should be clean because there's virtually no one in the state to constitute dirt. Do you expect Lagos to be clean?

The same reason my yoruba housemaid is doing it bro. grin cheesy calm down and stop being a a55.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by sharone21(f): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Ogun State too isn't so dirty but needs to do more on cleanliness, good roads, more painting of its building and more storey buildings which makes a place beautiful. It is trying too on streetlights but needs more

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Jegiosowor(f): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2020
sharone21:
Ogun State too isn't so dirty but needs to do more on cleanliness, good roads, more painting of its building and more storey buildings which makes a place beautiful. It is trying too on streetlights but needs more
Have u been to Sagamu
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Inehmesit: 9:17am On Apr 04, 2020
iWasNotHere:
State of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
SlayerSupreme:

Lol. I don't have to. Anambra has probably the best roads in Nigeria so calm down. Akwa Ibom is just coming up recently. No biggie over there. I've also noticed the little development Akwa Ibom has seen recently in Uyo and Eket is making them loud. I laugh. Hahaha.
Ikot Abasi,
Abak
Etinan
Oron
Ikot Ekpene
Mkpat enin
Ibesikpo
etc

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Farki: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Blackking98:
the Nigerian power sector needs a complete over hauling and revolution for it to succeed, too much centralisation is not helping, throwing more money at it for now won't take us where we want to be. Generally Nigeria needs a overhauling,too many things hinged at the center for a massive country of over 200mill people and hundreds of ethnic groups with different religion and it's not favourable, unfortunately those enjoying from the fraudulent arrangement are ready to spill blood so it remains status quo.

What we need is more regional governance. However some powerful individuals would not allow this because they can't get free money again.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Etimocracy(m): 10:10am On Apr 04, 2020
leicestercamper:
No be fight but calm down and answer these questions quietly.

What's population of AKWAIBOM state?

Why are AKWAIBOM people always running away from their state only to do this sort of jobs in another state- houseboy/househelp/security man/ashawo , etc. and all other odd jobs.

Ofcourse, AKWAIBOM should be clean because there's virtually no one in the state to constitute dirt. Do you expect Lagos to be clean?

You must be a clown. You basically mean that Akwa Ibom indigenes who reside outside the state such as myself either ran away or do menial jobs. I bet you haven't left your enclave before, thus, wouldn't bandy words with you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by leicestercamper: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Etimocracy:

You must be a clown. You basically mean that Akwa Ibom indigenes who reside outside the state such as myself either ran away or do menial jobs. I bet you haven't left your enclave before, thus, wouldn't bandy words with you.

90% of AKWAIBOM people are either houseboy/househelp/security man/ashawo. Prove me wrong
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin this moniker"sonofel" will come and tell me that abia state is d cleanest state and okezie the best governor

nobody said abia is the cleanest state or has the best governor. Your hate and stupidity only assumed so.

Stop demonizing abia because your state is NOT IN ANY WAY BETTER than abia. Anyway people naturally envy what is above them.

is your state governor the best governor? is your state the cleanest state?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 10:22am On Apr 04, 2020
001emeretus:

.ABIA

another loser on the lose..... is your state cleaner than abia?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 10:28am On Apr 04, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Chai it seems Abia State is everything negative. So my brother's ex was selling us a lie when she always tell us Abia is this and that. Chai. They work hard though.

it seems? it depends on who you listen to....

Educationally, Economically, Security wise? Abia state surpasses majority of the other states in Nigeria (including some south east states)
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Etimocracy(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
leicestercamper:

90% of AKWAIBOM people are either houseboy/househelp/security man/ashawo. Prove me wrong

Well I wouldn't stoop so low to call you names. Have a great day, Mister.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Enskynelson:

I have not been to all the States but I will cast my vote for Abia State.

what state are you from?
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 10:38am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

nobody said abia is the cleanest state or has the best governor. Your hate and stupidity only assumed so.

Stop demonizing abia because your state is NOT IN ANY WAY BETTER than abia. Anyway people naturally envy what is above them.

is your state governor the best governor? is your state the cleanest state?

grin grin am from abia , what is there to envy about abia,,,??state wey no dey pay pension grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

it seems? it depends on who you listen to....

Educationally, Economically, Security wise? Abia state surpasses majority of the other states in Nigeria (including some south east states)
grin angry grin grin angry grin fairy tale
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by bro4u: 10:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Etimocracy:

I'm even angry at you, why did you have to reply that stup!d post
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:12am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin am from abia , what is there to envy about abia,,,??state wey no dey pay pension grin

it's only abia (as you claim) that didnt pay pension right? why do you love lies and negativities? if you want to criticize is that how to go about it? you are fake

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by Adek15(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2020
before I opened the thread, in my mind, I said it's Akwa ibom.. I served there
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 11:15am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

it's only abia (as you

) that didnt pay pension right? why do you love lies and negativities? if you want to criticize is that how to go about it? you are fake
grin grin grin. Na only u and God know how much them dey pay u,,, grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin. Na only u and God know how much them dey pay u,,, grin

same to you too....you are disgusting. You can't properly appraise, neither can you properly criticize, who the hell then are you?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerForever: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
fuckpro:

This is where Igbo people kill themselves, which one be federal road is it not used mainly by your people
This attitude was made nonsense of by Mr transformer Gov Godswill Akpabio he constructed all roads federal or state and Akwaibomites are better for it

Use your brain

Is Akwa Ibom same as Anambra state? Is Akwa Ibom in the East? Who even told you Anambra hasn't repaired federal roads in the past? Akwa Ibom did not get back a dime for all those federal roads Akpabio repaired despite all his troubles. So lock up!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerForever: 11:21am On Apr 04, 2020
mtinfx:

if a federal road passes in front of the Governors house i bet they would repair in less than 48 hours clowns lying to themselves federal road, federal road
Na Buhari dey useam?

A federal road cannot pass in front of a governor's house. Get sense abeg.

All these nonsense analogies.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

same to you too....you are disgusting. You can't properly appraise, neither can you properly criticize, who the hell then are you?
grin grin

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

. Is this the mediocre abia u want for ur children?

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by fuckpro: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2020
SlayerForever:

Is Akwa Ibom same as Anambra state? Is Akwa Ibom in the East? Who even told you Anambra hasn't repaired federal roads in the past? Akwa Ibom did not get back a dime for all those federal roads Akpabio repaired despite all his troubles. So lock up!

... Tell me the concept of federal roads
What it means then I will see if I can converse
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

as usual, posting the same OLD FAKE PICTURES...

be careful. stop demonizing abia. stick to your anambra or whatever and stop causing disunity amongst ndigbo
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

grin grin

Between me ,u and ur sponsors who come dey disgusting??

Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by drmikeadams(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2020
SonOfEl:

as usual, posting the same OLD FAKE PICTURES...

be careful. stop demonizing abia. stick to your anambra or whatever and stop causing disunity amongst ndigbo
grin grin grin grin. Post ur new pix
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SlayerForever: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2020
fuckpro:

... Tell me the concept of federal roads
What it means then I will see if I can converse

Federal roads in simple terms are roads used to connect different states of the federation. More or less, an interstate. And their construction and maintenance falls squarely under the periphery of the federal government.

So in essence, those federal roads owned by the federal government are connecting about 9-10 states across 2 regions and you and your brother are shouting that we don't have road in Anambra. That we should construct it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:40am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin

Between me ,u and ur sponsors who come dey disgusting??

my happiness is -

1. the "filth" myth about abia has long been debunked. Other economically vibrant states are not cleaner than Abia state. for instance, Anambra, Lagos, etc have astronomical filth, but you won't see her indigenes DEMONIZING the state with it.

2. we have, ohafia, abiriba, isiukwuato, umuahia, ukwa, and many other places in abia that does not fit into your stupid narrative.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by SonOfEl(m): 11:42am On Apr 04, 2020
drmikeadams:
grin grin grin grin. Post ur new pix

you mean NEW AUTHENTIC PIX, not old fake ones? sure...give me some time I will post it.
Re: Akwa Ibom Is The Cleanest State - Clean-Up Nigeria Says by fuckpro: 11:45am On Apr 04, 2020
SlayerForever:

Federal roads in simple terms are roads used to connect different states of the federation. More or less, an interstate.

Ok, fair enough

So what's the economic downturn when a state government decides to repair or maintain its section of the road (within the state)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Hausa And Igbos Clash In Aba, 3 Dead (photos) / Was Colonialism Good For Africa? / See What Ugandans Think About Buhari On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.