Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How to Invest Your First N100,000, Guaranteed to give You High ROI - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How to Invest Your First N100,000, Guaranteed to give You High ROI (865 Views)

I'll Pay You N100,000 If You Can Teach Me How To Earn $10 / How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably / [UPDATED] 4 Best Ways To Invest Your First N100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How to Invest Your First N100,000, Guaranteed to give You High ROI by AmakaWrites: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
I remember when my bank account clocked N100,000 for the first time. I felt I would die of excitement. Lol. You see, 100k seemed like a big money to me then, but when I sat down to calculate how to spend and invest, I quickly found out that it wasn’t a lot of money after all.

I browsed and compared interest rates. The best I saw was 10% per annum. Meaning that if I invested all the money in my account at that time, I would make only N10,000 at the end of the year. Only N10,000 after 365 days! “There has to be something better,” I told myself. And there were.

I consulted a couple of people who I can easily describe as financially successful people. I needed their expert opinion on what best to do with my money. At that time, I was also listening to, and watching YouTube videos by Bob Proctor. His videos also informed the decisions I eventually took.

Sincerely, some of the advice I was given was not what I expected at all. But I took them because the persons that gave me knew something I didn’t and I am beyond grateful to God that I did because I am very certain that if I didn’t, I won’t be financially independent now. I will share some of those pieces of advice with you and I won’t be surprised if you object to any of them. Just take what works for you.

You can chat with me directly by tapping on the link below
[url]http:///2347062525532
[/url]
You should also know that the financial cost of implementing these pieces of advice wasn’t up to N100,000. So I didn’t go broke while implementing them.

1. Invest in yourself
As the Oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet, said, the best investment you can make is the one you make in yourself. The more you learn, the more you earn.

You’ll soon find that people are willing to pay you more for being a better version of yourself. That’s why you find that in a structured organization, MSc. Holders earn more than BSc. Holders. Just as Ph.D. holders earn more than MSc. holders.

I’m not saying you should go back to school. No.

There are other less expensive and more effective ways of investing in yourself.
Choose a career and focus on getting better at it every day. Take courses, read books, attend seminars, conferences, workshops, etc, that are in line with your career choice.
An investment you make in yourself can never be lost or taken away from you. Another way to invest in yourself is by:

2. Learning a high-income skill

A high-income skill is one that solves a high-value problem; as a result, people are willing to pay highly for it.
There are countless skills out there, but not all of them can be qualified as high-income skills.
You should also note that there’s a difference between a skill and a job. A job is given and can be taken away from you. A skill is yours to take and can never be taken away from you because, like Peak, it’s in you.

You’ll need about 4-6 years of study to qualify for a job, but in less than 3 months, you can learn a skill and start making money with it. Web design and development, graphics and design, programming, digital marketing, cybersecurity, copywriting, etc are examples of high-income skills.
Some of these skills don’t need extensive training. For example, the class on Copywriting and Upwork I conduct is a 5-day class, yet people testify that they’ve been able to use what they learnt from the class to make money on and off Upwork. You just need to learn the basics as that would help you know where to start from and help you draw your map.

3. Create multiple streams of income

I’ve been hearing about multiple streams of income since when I was in the university, but it used to sound like ‘rich man vocabulary’ to me because I felt I would need money to start and run new businesses. But now I know better.
People say knowledge is power, but I like to say applied knowledge is money.
I better understood the concept of creating multiple streams of income by listening to Bob Proctor.

The top 1% earners in any economy have multiple streams of income. Look at Dangote, for example. The man has over 30 streams of income. Even if 20 of those businesses fold up today, he’ll still have enough to cater for his needs and wants.
We have multiple streams of expenditure, it’s only logical to have multiple streams of income.

From one salary, you pay your house rent, school fees, medical bills, electricity bills, send money to your parents, etc. It’s not hard to see why a lot of people are financially disadvantaged.

But just imagine how much better it will be to have multiple streams of income.

Opposed to what I initially thought, you can create related multiple streams of income. See how I did that below:
After taking a course on copywriting, I read more books on copywriting and started freelancing on Upwork. Before I joined Upwork, I had to pay someone to help me create an account because I tried multiple times and it was not approved.
I noticed a lot of people were facing the same challenge of creating an approved Upwork account, so I decided to learn how to create an approved account. I paid N10,000 to learn this, but I have earned more than 20 times that amount teaching and creating approved accounts for people. I still do that to date.

I host digital training on Copywriting and Upwork and I also have an e-book for people who may not be able to attend the 5-day class due to whatever constraint. So for me, I have 5 streams of income and all of them are related to Copywriting and Upwork.
What I learned by implementing these is this: not every seed is meant for eating, some are meant for planting. I'm glad I planted.

Got questions?
Tap on the link below to chat with me directly
http:///2347062525532

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Groundnut Oil Machines / MTN Nigeria Issues 575m Shares Through Digital Public Offer / Gtbank Fixed Deposit Interest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.