Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably (315 Views)

How to Invest Your First N100,000, Guaranteed to give You High ROI / [UPDATED] 4 Best Ways To Invest Your First N100,000 / Start Mini Importation, Quickly And Profitably (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably by Fabian2020: 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2023
If you are just starting out or you have saved N100,000 in a bank account and you need to invest this money into something, here is my advice on how you can go about it. This is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it..

1. Invest in yourself.
The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.
This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns. Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self cannot be taken away.

2. Learn a high income skill
The world is evolving, some skills are becoming obsolete. Not all skill can guarantee you financial freedom. My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money. Invest in courses and trainings. Copywriting, Programming, Website development, Graphics design are all high income skill

3. Create daily streams of income.
Daily streams of income are businesses that bring in cash on a daily basis. Even if it is 1k a day, it is better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month.
The most common daily streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online.

I have 2 daily streams of income. I sell digital products, I run adverts for business owners and affiliate marketers. Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works.

4. Start a supplementary business
Supplementary businesses are businesses you start by leveraging an already existing business or traffic. For example and this is very basic, if someone is selling akara, partner with them so that they can sell bread on your behalf. That’s just the idea.
Look for where the traffic is and leverage on it.
It is a model I’ve used over and over to reap passive streams of income.

That’s it, if you need more clarifications about anything I’ve said above, you can hit me up on whatsapp: 09068205675

Direct link to WhatsApp:
https:///send?phone=2349068205675&text=Hello

1 Like

Re: How To Invest Your First N100, 000 Profitably by princely4ever: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2023
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Free And Accurate Forex Signal On Whatsapp / Join Me Lets Make Money / 90 Dollars Worth Of Bitcoin For Sale 470perdollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.