Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57384 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Olominira(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
The Power play has started, China is targeting African most populous nation. The truth is we need more foreign direct investments. The entire Europe and US would be in recession for two years
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.
God bless you sir, why would any zain person invite China at this time, FG giving China avenue to test how effective more of it's virus can work on Nigeria, this government don finally mad finish.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Confirmedzombie: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
The medical Team should be deployed to the SE please.

The SE are in need of it urgently.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by BlackSpanner: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Can't they go and offer help to developed countries like Spain and Italy.

They want to infect us with the stubborn strain of the virus. Little wonder the NCDC boss says he expects the cases in Nigeria to rise soon.
Meaning they are even happy to sacrifice our citizens as lab rats.

Nigeria, we are our own problem.
The enemy of a man are members of his own household.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by WATCHOVER(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Chinese, Russia are communist , they only give support to government of any nation who support and practice communism. Unfortunately or shocking to note is that APC clearly support and practice communism ideology.

communist government are highly secretive and most of the times oppressors. That is why, I will not be surprise if Buhari later changes his heart not to relinquish power to any person come 2023 [i][/i]
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Maj196(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
This govt mumu sha

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by engrelvis(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by STRENGTHesq(m): 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I said again go and sit down, anumanu..ara gbachiekwa gi nti nwa nkapi ndikaghi, zagbuekwa oweghi la aha ndi ngwa ngwere ohia. Otu nneghie abeahu.
cheesy grin
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Chukskin: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
our govt sucks and stinks we don't need their help let's seek it from more humanely country,no safe landing for them if they're here to bring greater evil.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by desiredhome: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
crackhouse:
They are coming with another strain of coronavirus that will wipe Africans since this one is not penetrative.

Seems the Jack Ma kits didn't work, they want to come with the real Coro

cry cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by proclinician: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lol the real death is about to befall black fools. Pls u guys should start with the dead meat seller.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Dominatrix(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2020
Something fishy is going on people, open your eyes.

8 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should go to hell, we don't need Chinkos here..after messing the world they want to bring their hanta virus here...Kill any chinco man you see in your state they are all virus. Fucck the government, I thought they initially told Nigerians they can handle this. Why Chinese coming here again.

Fucck Buhari.
.... Buhar is Beyond your wildest Imaginative Dreams !!! Go battle with your POVERTY DESTINY ORDAINED UPON YOU BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Salvador1: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Guy you are risking a long time jail. Your name is where I came from Ngwa Abia state. You are from Anambra state trying to cause problem btw other tribes so they can hate us in Abia state. Stop this nonsense and fear God.
We are not a liar and cheater here in Abia state. if Anambra want to kill Chinese that want to help our country let the whole world know. Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when the need arise.
tomorrow this fellow will say igbos hate other tribe see him here claiming to be igbo from abia state

Afonja goddess shame no dey catch u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ayampissed: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
Something is wrong with this people we call our leaders. What are they coming to do here. They should go to Europe first where theur virus is killing more people.

Nigerian government should concentrate on picking all index cases first. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by encryptjay(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2020
You don't just allow people to enter your country anyhow in this period! This country has been sold sha.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Mklazzic: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hope those equipments the China are bringing had not been contacted with the virus too, we need to be careful on things we use this days...

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Dpaulie(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! They don get us
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Cike: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
They are coming to do what? I thought FG is on top of the situation

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by gidoskiaustino(m): 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ahhhhh hope it will be fir good
embarassed embarassed

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by IduNaOba: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Failed leadership

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Awoo88: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
Coming to Nigeria to do what? That is how this idiots who call themselves leader will be selling us out

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by MrPaul2: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
So they can come and infect those of us that don't have it. They should go to USA and help them over there if they are really expert. Look, those materials and team should not be allowed into this country please, they have their hidden agenda

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by lawalosky(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Boy, I wrote Ngwa, not central Igbo, if you can't comprehend it and respond that means you are a fake Ngwa man and I'm here to teach you a bitter lesson. Ngwaman kii you there.
Asusu unu adiro mma Na nti cha cha.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by CanadaOrBust: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
slimfit1:
The real dirty or death is about to start they are bringing our own version for us. We are doing well at the moment wait till they arrive.

GBAM!!
Mumu FG!
IT IS A TROJAN HORSE!!
Say NO to any coronavirus “gift” from China!!!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Salvador1: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
They should go to hell, we don't need Chinkos here..after messing the world they want to bring their hanta virus here...Kill any chinco man you see in your state they are all virus. Fucck the government, I thought they initially told Nigerians they can handle this. Why Chinese coming here again.

Fucck Buhari.
the guy that quoted u and claiming to be igbo from abia state is a bloody afonja with hatred to kill at sight of any igbo he encounters

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ohiz2007(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Guy you are risking a long time jail. Your name is where I came from Ngwa Abia state. You are from Anambra state trying to cause problem btw other tribes so they can hate us in Abia state. Stop this nonsense and fear God.
We are not a liar and cheater here in Abia state. if Anambra want to kill Chinese that want to help our country let the whole world know. Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when the need arise.

Conspiracy theories have done much harm to the world including Nigeria.

We should instead hail the efforts of the Chinese that want to lend a helping hand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Btruth: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should not come ooo I beg. We don't need them. Let Lagos continue on what they are doing. China can't be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by BrutusOj(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
I have never seen a nation who doesn't trust and believe in itself like Nigeria. Tufiakwa.. sad where are the young doctors we have been churning out yearly? I read here few days ago that America will be testing Prof. Maurice Iwu's acclaimed drugs for Coronavirus, but Nigeria never cared to take him to the lab to verify his claims. We just recorded only two deaths meaning our doctors are trying for now, instead of encouraging them, they want to bring external hands cos they never believed in the system they damaged.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Londonland: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Fucck Buhari.
our government are very useless and they lack common sense,

Why should China come to Nigeria for God's sake, thus virus will multiply if fed gov dare it

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Kennitrust(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Fucck Buhari.
it seem the government is not telling us the truth about this whole issues

I guess

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccine Sharing Formula For Nigeria / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.