Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57414 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by blowjohn(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okuda:
please can someone give me the twitter or instagram or facebook handle of this useless man let me drop a piece of my mind on his page.

The man head no correct aswear

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Kenplenty: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-we-are-expecting-a-medical-team-from-china-says-fg/amp

The economic important of corona virus is about to start.Naija watch out.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by remele2(f): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Na now we go see s real deal....
Na now una go see Coro Max
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Hope she will f**k her too.
[/s]
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ekwerendi(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-we-are-expecting-a-medical-team-from-china-says-fg/amp

This man must be very insensitive... How can he allow such to our country...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by rofesobi: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2020
Egungun no want be careful o.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by onyxo76(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Horlami247:
I now
Sneeze frequently
Cough
Plus headache
Fatigue. ......

I need test ooo
hmm, what if na just cough and catarhh dey worry you, if they test you pere, na positive result go come out...better get some cough syrup and stay home, all those test don dey suspicious to me...

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Daddylaura: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Really, thank God for that
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Smartbrainfix: 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Empiree:
African leaders, especially just are disgrace to black race. They present Nigeria as a dumpster. Smh ...as if there are no qualified doctors and nurses in the country. Nigeria never appreciated it's own. If they obtain first hands info then your are in trouble.

Sad part is that Nigerian citizens are smarter than the govt but if some smart citizens get to the top they make no impact. They just follow the blueprint

You get the idea. Nice thought!
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by donnie(m): 7:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:

What is wrong with this government? Must they come from China?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by rofesobi: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
When hear of CORONAVIRUS, fear China..
That's my advice, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Viking007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.
Too late, our government doesn't listen. We are all pawns in this regime.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
Guy you are risking a long time jail. Your name is where I came from Ngwa Abia state. You are from Anambra state trying to cause problem btw other tribes so they can hate us in Abia state. Stop this nonsense and fear God.
We are not a liar and cheater here in Abia state. if Anambra want to kill Chinese that want to help our country let the whole world know. Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when the need arise.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Galactico4ever(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I said again go and sit down, anumanu..ara gbachiekwa gi nti nwa nkapi ndikaghi, zagbuekwa oweghi la aha ndi ngwa ngwere ohia. Otu nneghie abeahu.
Nwanne why are u insulting your brother?you cant even type IGBO well!
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by desiredhome: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
lilyheaven:

They are coming with ventilators they used on infected patients, how are we sure they are sterilizing it well before using it for another patient.
I have been wondering why there are high death rate in these countries using ventilator
Before now now there have been romour of foreigners coming to assist us, with infested kits cry cry

I just hope this will be one of the fake news....

May God not allow this evil in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Smartbrainfix: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Viking007:
Too late, our government doesn't listen. We are all pawns in this regime.

You are very right compatriot
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Daddylaura: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
Really?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
You're impostor case close.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
I don't want Google translation.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by lilyheaven: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
desiredhome:

Before now now there have been romour of foreigners coming to assist us, with infested kits cry cry

I just hope this will be one of the fake news....

May God not allow this evil in Nigeria
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by monaPhilz: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
lekspot01:

Name of bank
if you permit me to send, 1k will do boss.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Chidex50(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Guy you are risking a long time jail. Your name is where I came from Ngwa Abia state. You are from Anambra state trying to cause problem btw other tribes so they can hate us in Abia state. Stop this nonsense and fear God.
We are not a liar and cheater here in Abia state. if Anambra want to kill Chinese that want to help our country let the whole world know. Nigeria benefit massively from China and they always help Nigeria when the need arise.
Guy wetin u dey even talk.With this point you've mentioned I quite agree on the ppl that said there's no unity in Igbo land. How can u be saying this kind of trash? Igbo bu ofu guy! So change this stupid mentality and be refined.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Emmyviva: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
You guys (FG) should be careful with this Oooo.. I don't trust China

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by faithfull18(f): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
ohiz2007:

Conspiracy theories have done much harm to the world including Nigeria.

We should instead hail the efforts of the Chinese that want to lend a helping hand.
Which conspiracy theories, these things are real. They control the media, you only see what they want you to see.

Why do you think most so called celebs are coming out to claim they are positive.

Do your research, the end of the world is closer than ever.

People need to repent!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ooohoo: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
BlackSpanner:
Can't they go and offer help to developed countries like Spain and Italy.

They want to infect us with the stubborn strain of the virus. Little wonder the NCDC boss says he expects the cases in Nigeria to rise soon.
Meaning they are even happy to sacrifice our citizens as lab rats.

Nigeria, we are our own problem.
The enemy of a man are members of his own household.

Funny enough they have experts on ground in Italy, but instead of the issue abating, it turned to a dire situation.

Honestly, I don't understand why the feds are bringing in the Chinese at this time. We don't even have up to 300 active cases, according to the current statistics released, so why bring them? Inferiority complex won't kill us in this part of the world o.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Forumobserver12(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
You're impostor case close.

The last paragraph of your initial response to him was very divisive, in order to sound political correct, you ended up bringing division among Umu-Igbo...

What a shame....
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by 9japride(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nigeria should avoid any medical team from China, they will come to infect people. Wisdom is very profitable.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Vulcan24(m): 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
blowjohn:

It's like this health minister is maaaaad.
First said they wont subscribe to closing of border.
Then they talked about no need to buy ventilators.
Now they want to import those lying Chinese bastards

It's like something is wrong with this man

I weak
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by sylve11: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hmmmm shocked cool
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ooohoo: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
Empiree:
African leaders, especially just are disgrace to black race. They present Nigeria as a dumpster. Smh ...as if there are no qualified doctors and nurses in the country. Nigeria never appreciated it's own. If they obtain first hands info then your are in trouble.

Sad part is that Nigerian citizens are smarter than the govt but if some smart citizens get to the top they make no impact. They just follow the blueprint

You've said it all bro.

We've tried as much as possible to contain this virus, at least for now, what necessitate this move by the feds is what I've been trying hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by wizod(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

I said again go and sit down, anumanu..ara gbachiekwa gi nti nwa nkapi ndikaghi, zagbuekwa oweghi la aha ndi ngwa ngwere ohia. Otu nneghie abeahu.
hewu, enyi gwerenu ya nwayo. Obu gara onye nsuru eee?
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Emmasnoop(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
Make Una be very careful with this chinese people Una take dey do friend oh their mission is to spread the virus in Afrika.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / 7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. / David Bennett Dies After 2 Months Of First Pig Heart Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.