Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire (57393 Views)

Coronavirus: Prepare For The Worst - Osagie Ehanire Tells Nigerians / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Coronavirus: Leg Shake By Osagie Ehanire And Ayobami Akin - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by johnmartus(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Common I'm proudly igbo...upload your pic let me see who am talking to. Are you single undecided
goodnessme1:
Is that why you are not proud of your afonja tribe.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Wahala90: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ayanko:
Let's protest against it.
They are bringing CORONA VIRUS to us
How can we start a protest?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by goodnessme1(f): 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

An igboman or woman should be able to read that sef, you guys should settle your differences.
The other guy is an impostor who always claim to come Abia,then he will start insulting Anambra people just to cause fight.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by 9gerian: 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2020
Well said. It is not all gifts that must be accepted, especially if you haven’t unraveled the “why” behind the actions.

Sadly, Nigerian leaders are not capable of such not-too-difficult analysis. And at this rate, Nigeria and Africa becomes a dumping and testing ground.

Their focus remains how to divert the peanut being offered as aids and grants by those mostly ill-intentioned gestures. They would also budget for the same thing they have been given aid for usually. The Chinese know and would take full advantage as usual!

Nobody in this modern world gives anything for free; not without taking far more than they give!

Who cursed Nigeria with clueless leadership? angry

Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Tuska: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
I don't want Google translation.

You are a real idiot. Do you think everyone is as beggarly as you even in this critical time?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by goodnessme1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Common I'm proudly igbo...upload your pic let me see who am talking to. Are you single undecided
You can only wish to be Igbo.

Just pray that in your next world you will at least have Igbo mother.

Nwa ekwensu.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Tchange1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay they should visit Aso Rock,Governors offices, Senate houses & others before the masses. Just in case if you know you know.

After all change can only start from the top not from the bottom.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Allsingles: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:
There we go again! There have been reports on millions of faulty equipment coming from china to other countries; China hiding information about the number of deaths on this issue; online videos on some guy cleaning his feet with face masks; America and China trading words on who caused this coronavirus pandemic and many more... If these are fragments of rumour, then there must be elements of truth in them and if they are true, it should be a pointer to what the government should do! This is the moment we should be forward-looking on how to survive without these countries at least reduce over-dependence. Here is the moment for us to start documenting lessons we have learnt for future references. If we allow these people to come to our country, they will have first information about why the rate of infection is slow in Africa and who knows, if they are the cause, develop another strain of this virus to fight Africa.

You got it.
This people are no longer trusted.
Nigeria can be great without China.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by johnmartus(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay. Are you gonna let me see you?
goodnessme1:

Nwa ekwensu.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by 9gerian: 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
That is what sane people all over the world should do!

Antichristus:

@ The bold: you're right, the rest of the world should, in all its ramification, keep China isolated from the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Bidi123: 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Please we don't want corona doctors, let them remain in china. una want kill nigerians finish first.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Saito20: 8:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
So they are importing China medical teams to Nigeria �� because of Abba kyri���
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by AfroKnight: 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
idtwo:
A more foolish mindset will be hard to imagine. The feat being done now by our doctors is not clear to you ba.
Why are some Nigerians deliberately foolish?

You should ask your grandfather.

I mean! How could any anyone with even the wits of a preteen miss my point?

Honestly, it takes a special kind of stûpid for you interpret my comment as dismissive of the great work done by Nigerian health workers. I actually implied that we are understaffed due to brain drain and need all the help we can get, especially from those who have dealt with this pandemic far longer than we have.

Quit reasoning like someone with a double-digit IQ. If your father failed to help your intellect, you should strive to be better yourself. Why? Cos at the moment, with what you have written, the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. He cannot help you with the handicap you both share.

I have no time for your kind. You have no value to add to any discourse.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by goodnessme1(f): 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
See igbo girl.

The people you love to hate.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by kristana(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
China biibooo?? cry cry cry.... Thats sheer suicide mission, you are inviting the originator of the virus to come deliver you? Shior!
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ikbnice(m): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
kolafolabi:
An 18-man team of Chinese medical experts including doctors, nurses and other medical advisers shall come along with the flight to assist us.

Can't wait for them to come around.
anywhere they go to, death follows. Take Italy as a case study
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Smartbrainfix: 8:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
9gerian:
Well said. It is not all gifts that must be accepted, especially if you haven’t unraveled the “why” behind the actions.

Sadly, Nigerian leaders are not capable of such not-too-difficult analysis. And at this rate, Nigeria and Africa becomes a dumping and testing ground.

Their focus remains how to divert the peanut being offered as aids and grants by those mostly ill-intentioned gestures. They would also budget for the same thing they have been given aid for usually. The Chinese know and would take full advantage as usual!

Nobody in this modern world gives anything for free; not without taking far more than they give!

Who cursed Nigeria with clueless leadership? angry

You are brilliant.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by byinks(f): 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
Otsam:

But has China been sending medical team to other affected countries?

Italy doctors thought it was under control until they welcomed a Chinese medical team and consignment

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Mizwisdom(f): 8:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Smartbrainfix:

Exactly. I don't see why they are coming if not to spread another strain of the virus since the first one isn't effective. May God help us

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by abidem4real: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
ProsperChild:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-we-are-expecting-a-medical-team-from-china-says-fg/amp

We don't need them oo. We don't want them to bring deadlier version of Covid-19 to Nigeria ooo

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by johnmartus(m): 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
I'm igbo okay and I don't hate anyone we just have to be honest .
goodnessme1:
See igbo girl.

The people you love to hate.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by ayokunl: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Worst decision.
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by SammyChi1988: 8:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
We don't need any media team from China for now... Let them stay in their country.. The date rate in Italy was very low not until China entered Italy to help them, the very day China entered Italy they recorded 900 deaths.. So, China is behind this virus... FG should get sense unless they are planning to wipe out Nigeria... God is bigger than them.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by bolicks: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
China Placed the world in ICU and yet the Health Minister has the guts to welcome them here? to do what? The world is rejecting them already? How soon can we learn?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by mickeymimi: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Has the situation gotten out of hand in Nigeria ... or ... because WHO has said the cases in Africa will rise soon.
What Health Check programmes, , training, screening , testing or adaptations ... have they put in place to safeguard the citizen of Nigeria....In what areas will the Chinese officials be assisting us .....

Hope they are not trying to reduce the population of Africa .. starting from the Giant ..Nigeria ... Seriously we are in it already... More testing will reveal more cases and the figures will go up .

****Cant remember their names.........nothing to do with this thread ***
For those arguing about the one world order ..that they will run to AFrica...when economy and money will fail .... This is the same way it will enter Africa ... through the leaders...Africa will not escape it .. you will be part of it .... just saying but I dont believe that will happen**
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 8:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Galactico4ever(m): 8:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
goodnessme1:

Nwa ekwensu.
Nwanyioma biko nwayo!just leave the miserable ignoramus and his useless rants

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by goodnessme1(f): 8:45pm On Apr 03, 2020
johnmartus:
Mr Igbo i don hear.

Kedu afa Igbo gi.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by Rawtruth1: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
God forbid that harbingers of death will be allowed to set their feet on Nigeria soil
Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by HocusPotos: 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire by helen4(f): 8:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Who is pondering what am pondering? Hmmm CHINKO again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

7 Good Reasons Why You Must Take Corn Pap. / Nigerian Father-Son Doctors Perform Surgery Together (Photos) / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. 7 In Lagos, 1 Benue. 89 Confirmed Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.