Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) (57561 Views)

Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) / Adetunji Restates Commitment To Abia Warriors / Rafael Everton To Be Unveiled As Abia Warriors Gaffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by franugo(m): 7:39pm On Apr 03, 2020
The first five people to comment on this thread are obviously not normal....
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Prayfortheworld: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:
This is pathetic, get well soon bro.
Are you from ngwa?
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by HocusPotos: 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Kindly explain this, I wish to understand
[/s].
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Adolak(m): 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
medTechworld:

slowpoke! Can't you mind your business? Na your type wey dem dey set trap for n u go kuku fall. Idiot!

You're still not wise.
"Setting trap". Is that your dumb excuse?

Spit.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Sekolowo1: 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Heineken:
Tribalism has scattered nairaland... I'm yoruba, I can say it anywhere igbo people make sense. Very well.
Yeah, Igbos are nice especially if u stay among them. But not d types that comment on Nairaland. They portray them d other way

3 Likes

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:01pm On Apr 03, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

So becos igbos are in your region that means they deserved to be robbed and shot by your animalistic brothers? You think yorubas are not in the East? You people are evil walahi.. angry
By the way, how can we be sidelined in football when we make up most of the National team due to our unprecedented talents

Go back and read, the guy is a Cameroonian, he is not a Nigerian talk less of being an Igbo.
It was just an unnecessary bigotry comment and it is a Pity to see the number of people liking it just because it is Igbo targeted. I am not a Yoruba, so i don't know how many animals are your brothers, but if you don't like the rules of the game, take your ball to another playing ground. It is not compulsory to live on anyone's land who doesn't want you.
I have an Igbo neighbor who has lived here for over 40 years but always criticising. Why not go home? People who didn't kill you for 40 years?
Igbos always feel sidelined, anything that doesn't favour them is turned into bigotry.
Innoson was arrested, the first thing the wife said was "Is it because we are Igbos"?
Why didn't she ask when a Yoruba man's bank was giving out a loan but Zenith owned by an Igbo denied Innoson.
You occupy the National team but nobody is complaining but one came ranting that Yorubas occupy AMVCA.
It is becoming nauseating!

3 Likes

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by dimmikel: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
Apple ipad air2 available
64gb
wifi + cellular
call me or watsapp 08101091803

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by IdioticNLmods: 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Go back and read, the guy is a Cameroonian, he is not a Nigerian talk less of being an Igbo.
It was just an unnecessary bigotry comment and it is a Pity to see the number of people liking it just because it is Igbo targeted. I am not a Yoruba, so i don't know how many animals are your brothers, but if you don't like the rules of the game, take your ball to another playing ground. It is not compulsory to live on anyone's land who doesn't want you.
I have an Igbo neighbor who has lived here for over 40 years but always criticising. Why not go home? People who didn't kill you for 40 years?
Igbos always feel sidelined, anything that doesn't favour them is turned into bigotry.
Innoson was arrested, the first thing the wife said was "Is it because we are Igbos"?
Why didn't she ask when a Yoruba man's bank was giving out a loan but Zenith owned by an Igbo denied Innoson.
It is becoming nauseating!
Forget that ijaw in your moniker, the ijaws i know aren't this stupid. You are 100% yoruba.
We have people like you that claim not to be yoruba but are yoruba. E.g Joe Igbokwe
Stop denying your tribe..
And mind you, whatever an igbo man sees today, it will take you yorubas 10 years to see that! If igbo man feels sidelined always then that's becos it's the truth!
Stop attacking igbos becos they are in your region.. If you want them to go then pay them for their investments they have in the land already. Thieves

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
OhGeeBee:

Have you ever been to Lagos?

If you can understand what I meant ....Lagos is more of guide what you have , every street guy is looking for who to smile on based on one's mistakes or JJC levels.
than people stealing from targeted people ....
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Sekolowo1: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Forget that ijaw in your moniker, the ijaws i know aren't this stupid. You are 100% yoruba.
We have people like you that claim not to be yoruba but are yoruba. E.g Joe Igbokwe
Stop denying your tribe..
And mind you, whatever an igbo man sees today, it will take you yorubas 10 years to see that! If igbo man feels sidelined always then that's becos it's the truth!
Stop attacking igbos becos they are in your region.. If you want them to go then pay them for their investments they have in the land already. Thieves
...even if d whole world tell u that 'Igbos link every of their predicaments to tribal attack', u'll still claim they hate u & Yorubas bribed them.Everything is 'because it's Igbo'. Can't u stop suspecting? Only suspects always suspect others

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by KosiGee(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:

grin

honestly I dey laugh here.. ta ba so oko so je ole ba ara ile lo ri.. sorry with all sense of responsibility

Friendly fire eh??

You couldn’t recognise your brother and kinsman anymore. You are as bad as the anumanu that rolled the tribal dice. You and metaphysical are worse.

The idiot was trolling but you lot couldn’t resist the temptation. You only need a nudge to go tribalistic.

Tambe isn’t Igbo and the silly man knew that but was just messing about.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wish him speedy recovery.

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Curious07: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
iammo:
cool

eyah RIP... Abia warrior you shouldn't be in Ibadan trying ipobian shiit, Audio Seyi Makinde and Auxiliary are two of a kind and secuirity is bad as bad as it can be

Wetin link RIP with a shot to the hand Sir? undecided
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Miracle1991: 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:
Shot in IBADAN?

Nna eh! Why do those people hate IGBOs this bad?

Imagine shooting an innocent Igbo guy like that.

Ndi ofe mmanua gbakwara ajor wicked oo!
Nya, fa choro igbusisi ndi Igbo niile no na obodo fa?

Anya ukwu adirokwa mma oo!
why did the igbos hate staying in their erosion cave.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by laurel03(m): 8:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
kalufelix:
ode! Think with your head...he plays professional football for Abia warriors doesnt mean he must be ibo..ode! This is football so na only northerners they play kano pillars and only Nigerians dey play NPFL..mumu...lol i use to think Nlanders have sense...lol seems its now Abia and Aba that gives afonja erection these days..lol amaghi ihe ajoka.
eleribu somebody I know the guy na Cameroonian by name but oloribu omo Iran ki ran like u that quoted think Ajeokuta ma mu omi are not residing in ibadan. Awon omo eranko and mind u am not Afonja oooo. Sun re oo
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by IdioticNLmods: 8:38pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sekolowo1:

...even if d whole world tell u that 'Igbos link every of their predicaments to tribal attack', u'll still claim they hate u & Yorubas bribed them.Everything is 'because it's Igbo'. Can't u stop suspecting? Only suspects always suspect others
Is that why your people had to rob a goalkeeper and shoot him? Make una fear God o... Envy is not good.

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by clems88(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
Thats how i was looking for house in ibadan, the agent categorically told me they dont rent their houses to igbo. Thats how i started made him know im a deltan but the man no gree. The mumu said we are all the same angry

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by medTechworld(f): 8:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Adolak:

You're still not wise.
"Setting trap". Is that your dumb excuse?

Spit.

Are you this daft? Who says I am setting a trap for you? You are a dum.b ass.hole. tueh
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
successmatters:
Ha

What did he go there to do?

He should have stayed in his peaceful region instead of going to the most unsafe city in the country.

His family is there....it was written.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Sekolowo1: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

Is that why your people had to rob a goalkeeper and shoot him? Make una fear God o... Envy is not good.

Bigots like u will never open eyes to see reality. All u love z spreading propaganda to display ur tribalism to d world. Lead a life & stop hating. Just because u claim others hate u make u act like one. All ur predicaments is always 'tribal attack'. It's just too much. Ah ah
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wish the security men should catch the thieves but those thieve may be Igbo. There is no need for tribalism. I wish him quick recovering.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
I wish the security men should catch the thieves but those thieve may be Igbo. There is no need for tribe war. I wish him quick recovering.

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by ngwababe(f): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prayfortheworld:

Are you from ngwa?

Yes, I'm from Ngwa.
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by IdioticNLmods: 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sekolowo1:

Bigots like u will never open eyes to see reality. All u love z spreading propaganda to display ur tribalism to d world. Lead a life & stop hating. Just because u claim others hate u make u act like one. All ur predicaments is always 'tribal attack'. It's just too much. Ah ah
All we want is peace and equality but you people will never agree.. So don't blame us for seeing you guys for what you are. I'm sure you see your people bashing igbos on this forum.. Make sure u give them this same energy.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by MetaPhysical: 9:33pm On Apr 03, 2020
KosiGee:

Friendly fire eh??

You couldn’t recognise your brother and kinsman anymore. You are as bad as the anumanu that rolled the tribal dice. You and metaphysical are worse.

The idiot was trolling but you lot couldn’t resist the temptation. You only need a nudge to go tribalistic.

Tambe isn’t Igbo and the silly man knew that but was just messing about.

I didnt even know an Abian footballer was shot. Where did this happen? Was this in Aba or where Why did they shoot him?

May his soul rest in peace.

God have mercy on Aba people. They are going through a lot.

Orji Kalu was convicted and sent to prison for stealing their money.

EFCC uncovered sworn oath where Ikpeazu surrendered Abia treasury to TA Orji....who himself was bathed in blood oath at Okija shrine when he succeeded Orji Kalu.

As if thats not enough....Ikpeazu is in Aba right now sharing eba and egusi to coronavirus lock down.

God will deliver Abians, IJN, Ashe!

Omase o!

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by jonadaft: 9:34pm On Apr 03, 2020
NextD18:
Shot in IBADAN?

Nna eh! Why do those people hate IGBOs this bad?

Imagine shooting an innocent Igbo guy like that.

Ndi ofe mmanua gbakwara ajor wicked oo!
Nya, fa choro igbusisi ndi Igbo niile no na obodo fa?

Anya ukwu adirokwa mma oo!
grin

Oloribu
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by chuggy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
Some people wicked die...After dem collect property dem still shoot person daily bread...God punish those hoodlums
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Prayfortheworld: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:

Yes, I'm from Ngwa.
Wow which side
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Sekolowo1: 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I didnt even know an Abian footballer was shot. Where did this happen? Was this in Aba or where Why did they shoot him?

May his soul rest in peace.

God have mercy on Aba people. They are going through a lot.

Orji Kalu was convicted and sent to prison for stealing their money.

EFCC uncovered sworn oath where Ikpeazu surrendered Abia treasury to TA Orji....who himself was bathed in blood oath at Okija shrine when he succeeded Orji Kalu.

As if thats not enough....Ikpeazu is in Aba right now sharing eba and egusi to coronavirus lock down.

God will deliver Abians, IJN, Ashe!

Omase o!

Pele, Ajala tan naa ee. Eyin naa nu. Stop making mockery of urself. That he was shot in ur land shows d level of insecurity there. Grow up bigot
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Prayfortheworld: 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
ngwababe:

Yes, I'm from Ngwa.
Wow from which side
Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by Sekolowo1: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
IdioticNLmods:

All we want is peace and equality but you people will never agree.. So don't blame us for seeing you guys for what you are. I'm sure you see your people bashing igbos on this forum.. Make sure u give them this same energy.

Lol
I'm trying my best. It's just too much 4rm both sides.

1 Like

Re: Charles Tambe Shot By Hoodlums In Ibadan (Abia Warriors Goalkeeper) by prospaj: 9:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Dis guys are heartless, they took everything from him and still shot him on his hand. I think they he was a goal keeper that's why dey shot him on the hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / Chichi Igbo Keeps Mum On Child Photos She Posted Online / Mikel Obi Shows World Cup Customized Boots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.