Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) (102457 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by AfroBeatDiary: 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
If mugu fall guy man go chop!
Ring road for Benin city worse. Fake fake things them dey sell. If care is not taken You fit buy new phone for ring road and later realize say na old and used phone and na toothpaste like close up them take gum inside
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
Humans na scam naturally( the criminality in every human can not be over emphasized)
Nothing like honest money in the world
Just that African own bad
And Nigerians are worse

I know alot of people will insult me
But no problem
Am a realist
Realism over visionary thought anyday anytime twice on Saturday

Who is your weed plug?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by VillagePipu: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyeb15:
Government cares for nobody. Whatever the do is for their interest.

You're wrong. Once you catch Coronavirus, you would appreciate the government that they care for you. Coronavirus Treatment is free.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by meum: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nigerians are really "behaving themselves" as it is the lock down will be over after two weeks grin
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Harry3: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
They need to come and lock nsukka down. It looks as if nothing is happening here in nsukka
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by oyeb15: 12:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
VillagePipu:

You're wrong. Once you catch Coronavirus, you would appreciate the government that they care for you. Coronavirus Treatment is free.

I think d Fear is all over you already. That's what kills faster. The virus has 2 to 5% mortality rate.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by aristocratic5(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
I love dis
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by oyeb15: 12:15pm On Apr 04, 2020
martowskin1:

Excuse is like a shoe if u look for one u will always see.

Do u think if the virus cases explode they can remain in their store and sell? Many of them will even die selling their product.

What is difficult for people to understand. Let's go 2 to 3wks lockdown.

Once we can flatten the curve, then we return. With this lock down period.

Those already affected will show symptoms in their homes without affecting the general public.

Once we can get those infected ... Then we return back to business. The virus don't spread, we are the one spreading it.

So if we stop moving, virus stop spreading... Then we isolate those already affected.

This was how China was able to beat it, saving benjin and Shanghai from major hit.

Look at america and Europe trying to be civil and liberal, how market.

The world is expecting more hit on Africa, the only way we can prove them wrong is stay at home.

We need to be logical and not emotional.

There was hungry in Nigeria b4 covid 19, hunger didn't start today
Yes ...but d hunger is becoming too severe. People are depressed with suicidal thoughts and our government have nothing in place.If we rely on Lockdown, it will nearly reach 6months.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by miqos02(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
30 more days to go.......
what happened in 1920 will happen again
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by bonnyhope: 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
Ring road for Benin city worse. Fake fake things them dey sell. If care is not taken You fit buy new phone for ring road and later realize say na old and used phone and na toothpaste like close up them take gum inside
Humans na scam naturally( the criminality in every human can not be over emphasized)
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

Your type is supposed to be in prison long ago

One day you will be caught

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by okenwa216(m): 12:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Imagine
Dey enforce lockdown for wer Igbo pples is finding means of life

U don’t have sense
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
miqos02:
what happened in 1920 will happen again

Remind us......

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
Computer village,home of rogues and thieves and very few honest business men and women. 90% of those who sell here depend on daily income. This is why it is good to have a good savings habit.

And yet Nigerians still de go the market even with all the rogues n thieves that dominate the place??

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by olaztek(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
Computer village,home of rogues and thieves and very few honest business men and women. 90% of those who sell here depend on daily income. This is why it is good to have a good savings habit.
Computer village is the most dangerous market place in Nigeria. No amount of street smartness,awareness and preparedness can save you from those thieves, rogues and yahoo boys roaming about the market place.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by dreamwords: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
imohchard:
Wow.

Atleast the earth will breath from human activities
Why not vamoose, so that Ur house will also breath of human activities
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by todugo(m): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
WHAT ARE GOVERNMENT'S PLAN AFTER THE LOCKDOWN ARE OVER? undecided
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Realdeals(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
This is why I laughed at those that talk as if politics and governance does not affect their lives, they should come out and mind their business now!
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by olaztek(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oracle23:

And yet Nigerians still de go the market even with all the rogues n thieves that dominate the place??
The market place has the potential to become the greatest tech market in the whole Africa but lack of adequate security and dominance of these criminals have undermined its growth and potentials.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by martowskin1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyeb15:

Yes ...but d hunger is becoming too severe. People are depressed with suicidal thoughts and our government have nothing in place.If we rely on Lockdown, it will nearly reach 6months.

This lock down won't go beyond 3wks am sure of that. But if we insist and go our on normal! Business, trust me, the damage it will do, won't be solved in 2yrs.

No be today we know how wicked our leaders are, so I personally dont expect much from them

Nurses and doctors are risking their lives for us, all they asked us is stay home and stay safe. Is that too much for us to bear?
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by abokikhalifa: 12:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
sinola:

Chai... See a whole all time busy Otigba Street.

You sabbi
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by bennynaza(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
imohchard:
Wow.

Atleast the earth will breath from human activities

So the humans that used to be there have all left Earth and gone to Mars?
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by dangoteinlaw: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Adakintroy2:
Nigeria think they t have to sacrifice just two weeks of their life and the desease will be off and they will be back to normal.

It will then shock them to know that after two weeks they may still be in lockdown

This is when the real complaining will.start.

"We gave you the two weeks you ask"...t"this government is never sincere"

Lol nigerians#
or maybe when the dealth toll increases Nigerians will give themselves more 4weeks
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by guy222: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
bros it seem you dont know computer village, there is no one single honest person in computer village, if i tell you wetin they do me for that place i swear to God you go just help me start cry immediately, they run me local for that place two years ago uptill now i still the cry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
show me pekas at night please
Peka hotel don shut down but those olosho still dey stand for opebi road for night.If you pass there by 9pm you go see them.I no think say dem dey get customers like before Sha.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by redsun(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
This may be the right time to thoroughly clean and tidy up Nigerian so-called cities like Lagos. Construction and cleaning works should be made essential services in this period of lockdown.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by HRMK: 12:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
who wan die?nobody wan die now!abi i lie?
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

It’s for your own benefit. Dead men don’t talk.
Make them share the donations to everyone if they truly cares.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Acidosis(m): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

True. The bold is the reason we have prisons all over the world to accomodate people like you. It is "normal" to steal and very normal to hang criminals like you by the balls. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
joepepsy:
Very clean and beautiful never seen a place as clean as this, wow
Sacarsm
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hey guys.
You can get paid straight into your bank account for installing an app, and for referring people to install Thesame app.

Payment is instant

You do not have to wait to reach any threshold before you can withdraw your money.

You can withdraw your very first earning and leave if you so desire.

Enter the link below into your browser to learn more

https://chatDotwhatsappDotcom/EUAUTZIdvuy3uFcP9PyoYd
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Bluffly: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

You are your mindset.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Sharonstone7719: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Those guys are all criminals
grin grin if the world end now... All the phone Sellers from this village dey go hell
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by siegfried99(m): 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
abokikhalifa:
Who would have ever believed that the popular Computer village market which is located in Ikeja, Lagos state can be ever peaceful and clean like this on a Friday afternoon?

The whole place looks deserted except from the man recording. If you visit this market very well, you should know what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v6G85R2Ogc

See adepele Street oo grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.