Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) (102455 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by sunnery247(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Life no sweet, life no sweet, nobody wan die
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by abokikhalifa: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
Queenethofficia:
I thought nobody is coming out, how are they now able to take these pictures

I work for a media outlet. Nairaland media. Lol
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
Farki:

You can find almost anything legal and illegal there, but if you are not careful scammers will take advantage. We have all heard of people swapping phones with fufu and stealing RAM and other computer parts.

And after all these, people are still going there daily
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Farki: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oracle23:

And after all these, people are still going there daily

It's just like riding Okada, it's effective but has its own risk and some people are willing to take the risk.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by JaruJaru890: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Greatzeus:
Computer village,home of rogues and thieves and very few honest business men and women. 90% of those who sell here depend on daily income. This is why it is good to have a good savings habit.
after I bought a flash disk there that was functional for only 1 day, i'm very sure that nothing will ever take me there again to buy anything
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 05, 2020
Farki:

It's just like riding Okada, it's effective but has its own risk and some people are willing to take the risk.

U have failed to understand me.

If the market is truly dominated by thieves n ceiminals, no one would be going there now to buy anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.