Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) (102456 Views)

Dangote Loses N240 Billion To Coronavirus In 5 Hours / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Photos From The Ongoing Protest In Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by miqos02(m): 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Remind us......
we obeyed the government of the day
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by wisdomkid: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Imagine
Dey enforce lockdown for wer Igbo pples is finding means of life

You be mumu. Who owns the land? Isn't it the Yorubas?
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Hero10001: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
If mugu fall guy man go chop!
Ring road for Benin city worse. Fake fake things them dey sell. If care is not taken You fit buy new phone for ring road and later realize say na old and used phone and na toothpaste like close up them take gum inside
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr
Humans na scam naturally( the criminality in every human can not be over emphasized)
Nothing like honest money in the world
Just that African own bad
And Nigerians are worse

I know alot of people will insult me
But no problem
Am a realist
Realism over visionary thought anyday anytime twice on Saturday

This is the first time you're emphasizing..
damn nigarrr

hehehe
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Lexusgs430: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
miqos02:
we obeyed the government of the day

Where you there? If not, who was we?
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Greatlee54: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
Ring road for Benin city worse. Fake fake things them dey sell. If care is not taken You fit buy new phone for ring road and later realize say na old and used phone and na toothpaste like close up them take gum inside
Humans na scam naturally( the criminality in every human can not be over emphasized)
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

Bro this your weed pure o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Greatlee54: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=88085018]Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

Bro this your weed pure o

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Timothyoj(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:
30 more days to go.......
God forbid .....

Activities coming back soon
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Timothyoj:

God forbid .....

Activities coming back soon

The biggest direct spreader of COVID19, are human beings....

If LOCKDOWN & SOCIAL DISTANCING, is called off at the wrong time..... Expect another massive wave of infections.........
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
So this is the famous computer village Lagos people make noise about...

I had an imaginative picture of it interms of structure...I no know say na like this e be.

Disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

So you are supporting criminality

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Greatzeus(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

Why do you always support bad things ? Eg yahoo yahoo

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by miqos02(m): 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Where you there? If not, who was we?
my grandmother told me
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by JayPeeOham: 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
It so now proven that the only thing man needs to survive is feeding, shelter and clothing....coz that's what you'll be doing throughout this period of lock down....any other thing is secondary!
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Lexusgs430: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
miqos02:
my grandmother told me

We need to ask her..... Drop her WhatsApp number.......... wink
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Na who want die?
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
koyyes:
So this is the famous computer village Lagos people make noise about...

I had an imaginative picture of it interms of structure...I no know say na like this e be.

Disappointing.
Na residential houses be computer village.Na small small them convert am to business place.Landlords take opportunity of high rent wey Ibo boys dey pay take give their tenants quit notice and convert their rooms into shops.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Abagworo(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lagos is a shthole

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Queenethofficia: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
I thought nobody is coming out, how are they now able to take these pictures
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by U1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

For your mind, abi? Abeg no spoil what is realism for the rest of us who hold to it. undecided

Even the poor farmer toiling away in the sun, the labourers, and the rest don't make honest money? I'm sure you are one of those who'd say, "Everybody na thief, na pesin wey dem catch be barawo."

Don't speak for everybody, speak for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by MusaChukwudi: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
imohchard:
Wow.

Atleast the earth will breath from human activities

We are a killer virus to the earth. The so-called developed countries are a potent and virulent strain! angry
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Adakintroy2: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
isoright

My nigggar
Slow down
It is normal
And Nigerians are worse

But no problem
Am a realist

We are all scam yes! But some don't delight in it, Hence they put in extra work to stop themselves. There are those probably like you who try to justify it and so it becomes OK for the wrong to persist.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by idesylvester(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
imohchard:
Wow.

Atleast the earth will breath from human activities
Can't u see that the weather is not as hot as before? Lol
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by miqos02(m): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

We need to ask her..... Drop her WhatsApp number.......... wink
na wa oh, you too like woman
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
olaztek:

The market place has the potential to become the greatest tech market in the whole Africa but lack of adequate security and dominance of these criminals have undermined its growth and potentials.

U didn't answer my question.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
The government will pay for the lockdown
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by MrPaul2: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
It's necessary. Exactly a month ago only 138 people in the US were infected with the COVID 19. Now it has risen to 277,000. One have to be careful embarassed
stop Scarry me oo. What's all these na. US got badly hit because they took it for granted initially
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Moji12(f): 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
My own is that i m really confused. So all these while all those beggers and most especially mad people roaming about do actually have a home, i am not jus understanding. A confused nairalander. shocked shocked

Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by waynejesus: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don't be stupid this post does not help nigeria is in danger the whole world is in danger
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Farki: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
VillagePipu:

Persecution complex. The bane of Igbo mental emancipation.

Everything in this country must be a conspiracy against Igbos. This is what happens when someone only thinks of one's self.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by Farki: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Oracle23:

And yet Nigerians still de go the market even with all the rogues n thieves that dominate the place??

You can find almost anything legal and illegal there, but if you are not careful scammers will take advantage. We have all heard of people swapping phones with fufu and stealing RAM and other computer parts.
Re: Lockdown: What Computer Village Lagos Looks Like Due To Coronavirus (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
MrPaul2:
stop Scarry me oo. What's all these na. US got badly hit because they took it for granted initially
That is why we have to learn from the mistakes of others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrahman Fasasi: Aliko Dangote's Adopted Son (Photos) / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.