Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents (26580 Views)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By 4 Weeks / Guidelines For Easing Of Lockdown By Presidential Task Force (PTF) / People That Will Feel The Additional 14 Days Lockdown By The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by ThinkB4mention(f): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Very soon the the currency will be useless..... Then you will have the money....but can't see what to buy with it ......it has started in Italy....
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Sunnycliff(m): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2020
It's a price for the stupidity of our government. Closing the border when the waters had already passed under the bridge
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by xcabczyxabczzzz: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
The lockdown is only in major road, people still dey chop life in hood.

They would relax curfew for a day and people go still cramped inside bus and market, come carry the virus come back house. Yes the lockdown idea is not bad but we should also be exploring other options.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by DriggityDre: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2020
LivingSage:
Make me understand your assertion please
Modified: Now I understand
The baby's face is munched up.. No problem though.
E just get as e be.... for me.... that is drinking tea....
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Arizonaz: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Use your survival instincts. Life does not get easier it gets stronger.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2020
yanabasee:

There is no government in Nigeria, but a political body... And there's absolutely nothing they can do right now...

They're even more afraid themselves.... Because, there is no abroad for them to run to.....

By now, Buhari would have handed over to poor Osinbajo and run to UK in the name of medical check up...

If you know how to stay alive and survive.. please adhere to your own personal planning.

They stopped handing over to Osinbajo long time ago. The woman who gave over 2 million families 20,000 naira took on the few agencies that conventionally fall under the supervision of the vice president.

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Bukden16(m): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Wetin de worri pas na bear parlor wey no dey open.

E paid die, ah swear.

Government should do sometimes elevate our pain in that regard.

Thing like this will go a long way

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by blowjohn(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
To think that these bastards collected cars worth billions this bad period.
Aswear they are all maaaaad these our legislators.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by jericco1(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
Nigeria was never ready for this. How do the common man feed? It's a shame
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by WiszyFraud: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2020
LivingSage:
Make me understand your assertion please Modified: Now I understand

I think he is on the wrong comment grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by ThinkB4mention(f): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2020
shuttox:
abeg make una help me with any amount..i only received december salary last month, No hope again..my hussle stopped because of cornavirus..no means to feed please help me....any amount 0046533149 GTBANK
Seun should endeavor to open a forum for beggars.... The rate at which beggars are infesting this group it's alarming and they are due for a forum......

2 Likes

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Ekundayo7574(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2020
Yea it's good like that they are all animals grin
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by DAVE5(m): 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
yanabasee:

There is no government in Nigeria, but a political body... And there's absolutely nothing they can do right now...

They're even more afraid themselves.... Because, there is no abroad for them to run to.....

By now, Buhari would have handed over to poor Osinbajo and run to UK in the name of medical check up...

If you know how to stay alive and survive.. please adhere to your own personal planning.

So true man, also remember Abba kyari is the real presidiot, so if figure head buhari cld travel, he still wouldn't hand over power cos real presidiot wld be around running things

We need a revolution in this country man, those bastards keep taking riding us
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by LivingSage: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Different strokes for different folks. I love the picture cheesy
DriggityDre:

The baby's face is munched up.. No problem though.
E just get as e be.... for me.... that is drinking tea....
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Hoodbilonia: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Tha end iz here
Who get bore hole now for abuja go dey spread
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2020
Igbos did it for 3 years during the war

You are on 3rd day only
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Coronavirus1: 7:46am On Apr 04, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/abuja-lagos-kaduna-residents-our-lives-under-lockdown.html
Lockdown is for our own good not punishment from the federal government.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Martinola(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2020
Our federal government is the most clueless thing that ever existed.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Tapout(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=88077675][/quote]

death
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by 1Dray(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2020
RapistOnBail:
lipsrsealed

Wahala dey this country. I pity the poor, they put their hopes in gods while they die of hunger. embarassed

Those that put their trust in God the Almighty, shall not be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by shuttox: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2020
ThinkB4mention:

Seun should endeavor to open a forum for beggars.... The rate at which beggars are infesting this group it's alarming and they are due for a forum......
Madam if you are comfortable on your own its ok..if you don't have shut up

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Jabioro: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2020
The humanitarian vunerable disbursement should shows the their people,I learned 3 billion naira has been transferred to who by who ...The vunerable are talking now come out defense yourself..

1 Like

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by slowice(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Many people don't understand how complicated things are in Nigeria, millions of people cannot survive without their daily income... If this lockedown continues there would be anarchy at some point, people would go crazy because of hardship and hunger.... But funny how some Nigerians ve been blinded by their 2bedroom flat and Toyota corolla and thinks that's where life starts and ends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2020
Aww
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Vince77(m): 8:05am On Apr 04, 2020
slowice:
Many people don't understand how complicated things are in Nigeria, millions of people cannot survive without their daily income... If this lockedown continues there would be anarchy at some point, people would go crazy because of hardship and hunger.... But funny how some Nigerians ve been blinded by their 2bedroom flat and Toyota corolla and thinks that's where life starts and ends.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Awe4luv(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2020
"I have the video", "have you seen the video" was the statement trending on social media around february, now china don release the video, everybody dey house dey watch am......
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Austineva(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=WonderManly post=88077675][/quote] .Yes, every problem has a solution. d solution of dis one na to die grin grin. Sense will not kill me
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by ThinkB4mention(f): 8:14am On Apr 04, 2020
shuttox:

Madam if you are comfortable on your own its ok..if you don't have shut up
Sharap
Almajiri in disguise tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by 400billionman: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2020
Goose pimples..
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by Jostoman: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2020
His trying to settle scores with us for not voting him in 2019
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by israelmao(m): 8:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Confusion now pervades the world and the present confusion added more to the confusion of the current government.
Re: Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents by femark04(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2020
[quote what is solution
author=MadeINchenzen2 post=88077804].[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Ganduje Shouldn’t Play With Fire In Kano By Farooq A. Kperogi / Hadi Sirika And The Return Of Nigeria Airways / 2023: Malami Distributes 30 Cars To Associates In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.